X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
    Firstly, is he the ONLY one or the first to peruse this policy?

Secondly, the reasons one may bother can be many and for various objectives and all may be totally unrelated to anything you have proposed or would like others to believe.

Lastly, the following are a couple of possible reasons:
    1. He is trying to appear patriotic whilst preparing to fatally stab Macedonians in the back, yet again.

2. He is trying to put pressure on a RELUCTANT Greece to accept Macedonian conditional capitulation (The Grk shark can smell blood, is circling for the political kill and does not want to settle for three-quarter full stomach when he can sense that he will have a full one).

3. Trying to hoodwink a Macedonian electorate to see him as more patriotic than his main political opponent/s in the coming elections!
    This is typical of Macedonian politicians, making cheap "patriotic" gestures to keep uncritical followers loyal while they prepare the next capitulation, which they will sell as some kind of victory.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Nekoja slika za otslikuvanje na politichkiot lik i nasldestvo na Gruevski

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

I have asked this question before, and I will ask it again because no one can answer it.

What alternative do we have to the current VRMO government?

Its all good sitting here complaining, there is much to complain about... But what else is out there?? nothing, so something must be started?

volk the only thing that gruevski has done wrong is to continue with the name negotiations.
        No he has not implemented transparent reform mechanisms and party politics has taken an even larger stranglehold, something a few members here have pointed out quite specifically.
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Volk, are you saying VMRO is the lesser of 2 evils?
          We all know SDMS is the most treasonist government, but VMRO continue to negotiate our identity. As a Macedonian, I find that abhorrent
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
            Volk, are you saying VMRO is the lesser of 2 evils?
            We all know SDMS is the most treasonist government, but VMRO continue to negotiate our identity. As a Macedonian, I find that abhorrent
            Thats one way to look at it Julie.

The real problem in Macedonia is that our nation is so passive, its pathetic. If it was the peoples will, the government would be forced to abandom 'name negotiations'. Some people actually think that grease would agree to something that will preserve us as Macedonians... idiots
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

I find gruevski more of a liar,eventually a traitor to the cause.He lied back in 2006 that the diaspora would get the vote.well that was a lie.NOw he is going to capitulate on our name.I have allready emailed him about the name negotiations he still hasn't replied i don't think he will.
              Last edited by George S.; 02-11-2011, 10:51 AM. Reason: rd
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                • Jun 2009

se sprema nevreme.teshki oblaci nadvisnale nad Majka Makedonija

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

DA It's one thing to be forced by outside elements beyond your control & another to be compromising & capitulating When all alarm bells are sounding do not partake of the negotiations as they will be detrimental to your identity.It's all far too crazy they are just capitulating in greece's hands.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

but i think the more disturbing fact is that macedonians still want to be part of the EU
                    herein lies the real problem and what is keeping Macedonia in the 'name negotiations' because abandoning them would mean turning our back on the EU, something most people are not prepared to do, because they still see it as some savior.

Until people realise that its up to the Macedonian people to build a functioning, successful country we will be forever stuck in the hole we are currently in.
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                      herein lies the real problem and what is keeping Macedonia in the 'name negotiations' because abandoning them would mean turning our back on the EU, something most people are not prepared to do, because they still see it as some savior.

Until people realise that its up to the Macedonian people to build a functioning, successful country we will be forever stuck in the hole we are currently in.
                      Those are the CLEAR RAMIFICATIONS for FULL IMPLEMENTATION of the "Ramkoven dogovor" (aka OFA), to which the ruling elites in MK are committed to, at the insistence and orders from the "IC" (US and EU)! No one dares to call the FA into question as it will mean an armed conflict with the UCK and political wrath from the IC!

Secondly, what are the message signals emanating from the "Orange" (Portokalovi) political colours of DPMNE? Does anyone remember some recent "Orange Revolution" in Ukraine? Does it convey a message of political subservience to a certain world power???
                      Last edited by indigen; 02-11-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

It's a funny title this thread has, a play on words in fact.

Gruevski may be the most "trustworthy" politician, but those same statistics show that he is not very trusted at all. Less than a quarter of the population trusts him, that is very low by any measure.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                          Gruevski may be the most "trustworthy" politician, but those same statistics show that he is not very trusted at all. Less than a quarter of the population trusts him, that is very low by any measure.
                          Does that include Macedonian measurements. With a history of traitors no one trusts anyone. I wonder what rate previous politicians had.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

By ANY measure.

Trivialising or attempting to suggest the figures are better than they are by making them relative to something as abstract as 'Macedonain measurement', fits squarely within that well known quote, commonly attributed to Mark Twain, "Figure's don't lie, liars figure".
                            Last edited by Rogi; 05-20-2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              By ANY measure.

Trivialising or attempting to suggest the figures are better than they are by making them relative to something as abstract as 'Macedonain measurement', fits squarely within that well known quote, commonly attributed to Mark Twain, "Figure's don't like, liars figure".
                              There are many things in Macedonia that would not measure up to Australia or other places…hence you’ll hear people say for our standards ie Macedonian measurements.

I think you meant "figures don’t lie liars figure"…anyway I loved maths until I got to statistics and how they can be used to support any meaning you want so I prefer "After all, facts are facts, there’s three kinds of lies…Lies - damn lies - and statistics,".

All I was saying was a statement like most trustworthy could still be true even with low figures if everyone else in the past had less…hence Macedonian measurements.
                              Last edited by fyrOM; 02-13-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                                There are many things in Macedonia that would not measure up to Australia or other places…hence you’ll hear people say for our standards ie Macedonian measurements.

I think you meant "figures don’t lie liars figure"…anyway I loved maths until I got to statistics and how they can be used to support any meaning you want so I prefer "After all, facts are facts, there’s three kinds of lies…Lies - damn lies - and statistics,".

All I was saying was a statement like most trustworthy could still be true even with low figures if everyone else in the past had less…hence Macedonian measurements.
                                What with this relativism? If something does not measure up, it simply does not measure up - regardless of place, time or circumstance. Moral relativism is used by our vassal politicians and their lapdogs to justify treason and capitulation and then sell it like a victory.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X