X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    Since you are in tune with all things Macedonian, you should recommend a person or political party that can take over.

Since all you can do is criticize everyone without offering any alternatives or strategies all your doing is whinging.
    Volk,

I have provided many ideas on this forum. Pretending you are unaware of them is disingenuous, particularly since all you could do on the occasions where you participated in the thread was to promote your un-informed and illogical opposition.

I see you are still thinking inside the box in relation to an alternative government.

Were you unable to find any examples of my "misleading" posts?
    Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-08-2011, 10:29 PM.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Volk

I disagree, these are the facts that I am aware of, if you do not agree with any of them please say so and why
      That's what I did with my comments on "praise" and the accountability of the current government.
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Volk,

It has been a while now since Ivanov came to power as President. Crvenkovski no longer has any executive powers and all of his cronies in the judicial system can be retired. There really are no more excuses for Gruevski now that he has absolute power, particularly when it comes to internal reform.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

The only legit politician that we can get is from this forum to join VMRO and become president or PM. How about it SoM? they'll probably lock you up for being legit lol.

If someone doesn't start a pro Macedonian party, I don't think we are gonna have our country in 20 years.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Rogi, who has all the power??? Its because of Crvenkovski that we can't go anywhere, he is the one controlling the Mafia and Crime Groups in Macedonia surly you knew that. Its obvious that you dont know whats going on, SDSM has publicly attacked the Sudstvo and various judges have openly gone in the media and stated that people have been calling them and their children and threatening them and putting pressure on them.

The President of the Sudstvo Branko Naumovski is a SDSM member his wife is an adviser to Stevco Jakimovski in Opstina Karposh. The only reason why they are reacting (The Sudstvo) is because the EU is right up their arse and has heavily criticized them in the way they work so now they have to start doing their job professionally. The Government has no right to interfere with the Sudstvo however SDSM seems they can do what they like and threaten anybody.

SDSM Vice President Zoran Zaev openly stated that once SDSM comes to power they will change our name, plus they will sack all the workers who support VMRO or any other party other then SDSM. Nobody from SDSM has openly denied this, this is extremely dangerous and its clear that our people in Macedonia have no stability there. Who is going to vote for them at the next election?

YouTube - SDSM - Zoran Zaev: Vrabotuvam samo clenovi so partiska kniska od SDSM
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Prolet, what is stopping Gruevski from ceasing negotiations with Greece? Crvenkovski? They are all the same.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

Prolet, nothing you posted was unknown to me before. You are overestimating Crvenkovski's current influence, which has waned quite substantially in the past 2 years.

His last real stronghold is the media, which is why he is fighting tooth and nail in what could be his last stand, against the Law being applied and enforced when it concerns media companies like A1, etc.

He's even losing control of the underworld, since as it happens in Macedonia, unless you are in-line with the party forming Government, you will be losing business to those who are. This is purely because the party in power, makes it hard for you to run your business and is the reason why over the last few years, Crvenkovski has lost control of the underworld, since there are new players now who are becoming the untouchables.

This is true regardless of whether it's VMRO-DPMNE or SDSM in power - you see this even at the most obvious (to the public) level, with police/health inspections becoming daily occurances at certain cafe's, restaurants, clubs, etc which are not 'aligned' with the party in power. Racketeering and Extortion is rife in Macedonia, led by the political parties.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

volk the only thing that gruevski has done wrong is to continue with the name negotiations.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    volk the only thing that gruevski has done wrong is to continue with the name negotiations.
                    Other things spring to mind, such as the enforcement of treacherous agreements made with Albanians and Greeks, the permission to erect statues depicting enemies of the state, the complete silence about the Macedonians in Bulgaria, etc.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

SOM, Why is Macedonia leading a diplomatic campaign in order for other countries to recognize our name? If he was to change our name, why bother having countries recognizing us if the name will be changed? We've seen what the other political parties say about our name, they will change it instantly like what Ljubco said in Bulgaria recently same with Sestra Ljube and Zoran Zaev from SDSM. I also agree that we should quit negotiating , its more then obvious that its a complete farce.

Rogi, The Bureaucracy is being cut off and now its easier to run a business, its not like before where you had to go to a 100 places and beg people in order to gain the required licenses. The fact that there are inspectors out there is a good thing especially for the employees where they would work for next to nothing and maybe get payed once in 3 months at least now they get payed. All my friends who work in Stari Kraj, from TV Stations to Cafe Bars they say at the very least they get their pay checks and by law they are not allowed to be owed anything by the end of the financial year. If you are a honest working person who owns a business and has nothing to hide then why should you be worried about financial inspections? In Australia its no different you try and hide $100 from the ATO and see what happens to you.

Tell me how every country in the world exists?? By the tax payers ofcourse, now people are paying taxes and roads are being built,buildings are being built etc We are still way off and its going to take years to get there, but things are slowly changing. We all wanted a change so here it is. I can tell you that every single person who went on holidays to Stari Kraj last year said that things are looking better even though its still tough for the people.

Branko Crvenkovski has alot of connections, surly you can see whats going on. We are starting to look like an normal country so they quickly come out with rallies,protests,boycotts,leaving parliament they are doing their very best to create a fake crisis even comparing us to Egypt and Tunisia where they've had dictatorships for the past 30 years. Ofcourse people are doing it tough, its never easy just ask our neighbors how they are living and they are struggling badly. They are blaming the Government because the price of food have gone up and because the price for Oil went up what are they suppose to do? Macedonia has the cheapest food and electricity prices in Europe, its still very tough for the people no doubt about it but the European Economy is in crisis at this moment, now is the time for changes and reforms so that in the next 5-10 years the people will be able to see the difference.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

SOM i had a feeling you'd rattle a few more mistakes Gruevski has made.One of the unfullfilled promises was back in 2006 how he said that the diaspora would get the vote we are still waiting.All we got from the embassy in canberra that you can pay$$$ dollars & you can buy a macedonian passport & that entitles you to vote but you have to be in macedonia to do it.What a joke.There is a saying you can't rust a politician & Gruevski is no exception.YOu know about the name negotiations i emailed Gruevski & am still waiting for a response that is not forthcoming.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          SOM, Why is Macedonia leading a diplomatic campaign in order for other countries to recognize our name? If he was to change our name, why bother having countries recognizing us if the name will be changed?
                          Firstly, is he the ONLY one or the first to peruse this policy?

Secondly, the reasons one may bother can be many and for various objectives and all may be totally unrelated to anything you have proposed or would like others to believe.

Lastly, the following are a couple of possible reasons:
                          1. He is trying to appear patriotic whilst preparing to fatally stab Macedonians in the back, yet again.

2. He is trying to put pressure on a RELUCTANT Greece to accept Macedonian conditional capitulation (The Grk shark can smell blood, is circling for the political kill and does not want to settle for three-quarter full stomach when he can sense that he will have a full one).

3. Trying to hoodwink a Macedonian electorate to see him as more patriotic than his main political opponent/s in the coming elections!
                          Last edited by indigen; 02-10-2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                            Prolet, nothing you posted was unknown to me before. You are overestimating Crvenkovski's current influence, which has waned quite substantially in the past 2 years.

His last real stronghold is the media, which is why he is fighting tooth and nail in what could be his last stand, against the Law being applied and enforced when it concerns media companies like A1, etc.

He's even losing control of the underworld, since as it happens in Macedonia, unless you are in-line with the party forming Government, you will be losing business to those who are. This is purely because the party in power, makes it hard for you to run your business and is the reason why over the last few years, Crvenkovski has lost control of the underworld, since there are new players now who are becoming the untouchables.

This is true regardless of whether it's VMRO-DPMNE or SDSM in power - you see this even at the most obvious (to the public) level, with police/health inspections becoming daily occurrences at certain cafe's, restaurants, clubs, etc which are not 'aligned' with the party in power. Racketeering and Extortion is rife in Macedonia, led by the political parties.
                            There is your Macedonian reality in a nutshell!

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

why bother having countries recognizing us if the name will be changed?
                              To distract us and think that he's not going to change it.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

It is concerning that macedonians consider Gruevski the most "trusted" politician in macedonia, but i think the more disturbing fact is that macedonians still want to be part of the EU. The EU that is broke or sending countries broke and the EU that has the politicians that support bulgaria and grease over macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                                X