• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    You're right Bill

Thats a disgrace
    Im not suprised by this, remember when we had the chance to abolish the bastard framework? We had a chance to save our country but decided to get pissed with our albanian friends all night and have american flags

Looks like not much has changed since 2004 unfortunately.....

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
      • Sep 2008

Macedonians ask for Referendum on EU, Not on Name

Ordinary Macedonians are increasingly demanding for the Government to set a referendum whether Macedonia should enter the European Union, and not one regarding the name of the country.

Recent polls done by local printed paper Dnevnik found majority Macedonians are against any talks with Greece and urge the Government to drop negotiations. The poll was surprising to some, as Dnevnik is a newspaper closely tied to Parliament's opposition.

Other polls have suggested that not just Macedonia should under no circumstance change the name, rather majority citizens are increasingly wondering whether the country should venture into a Union which not just disrespects nation states' rights and freedoms, but is currently nearing bankruptcy. There are talks in French and German media of a secret plan between EU's rich countries (Germany, France, Austraia, Holland..) to introduce their own currency.

Slovenian politicians admitted few days ago that they view Macedonia and Croatia as 'lucky' for not being EU members, because if they were, would have ended up shelling out hundreds of millions of euros to fund corrupt and failed states across the continent. The money may never be paid back.

The sentiment at local Mak talk shows is similar to the polls. Viewers suggest Macedonia should change its name at the same time when Germany reverts back to Prussia and France to Gaul.

At the moment the key question remains, should Macedonia venture into a disfunctional corrupt European Union that may not exist in the near future, or will do just fine being the Switzerland of the Balkans.

@gov
      that is exactly what the macedonians all over the world want...stop name negotiations and restep from the EU !
      1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
      2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

This is exactly what MTO has always been saying.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Well Said Bill

Its about time too
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

The government needs to listen to the people, otherwise they might not be reelected.
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

The problem with that is there are komunjars and shiptars who want to change our name and will do anything to join the EU.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

EU and NATO can shove it, they cant or wont do anything to help Macedonia
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

What an interesting article.
                  Let us hope this kind of attitude prevails.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

The EU was a nice thought, but it's over. It has been put to the test and failed miserably, I am happy to admit that I was wrong about the EU, and severely underestimated the level of bureaucracy involved in the resolving of internal issues. Though the EU did hold promise for Macedonia and Macedonians but we have to realize when to walk away.

Though, I am very curious as to the eventual outcome of this situation. Here we have basically the collapse of the EMU and the ECB, but will this internal experiment tear apart the greater EU? It is, in itself, a trade union. So while the attempt at a unified currency has failed, will the entire Union also collapse? Or perhaps will they revert to a loosely confederated trade union like NAFTA?
                    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                    Our long awaited hour will draw near
                    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

About time.hahaha Lets hope Greece takes the eu down.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

The problem with that is there are komunjars and shiptars who want to change our name and will do anything to join the EU.
                        And Grujo has done what about that? FUCK ALL if you ask me. Stop pointing fingers at the past, it;s done. Look at the present and the prick that is pushing our country and people towards disaster.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                          Or perhaps will they revert to a loosely confederated trade union like NAFTA?
                          This can be the only logical outcome.
                          The real question is can some of these debilitating EU agreements be wound back.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• johnMKD
                            • Apr 2010

Why would Albanians do anything to join the EU? Entering the EU wouldn't mean that Macedonia is safekeeping its borders and its interests, thus destroying any dream of theirs for Great Albania?
                            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                              The EU was a nice thought, but it's over. It has been put to the test and failed miserably, I am happy to admit that I was wrong about the EU, and severely underestimated the level of bureaucracy involved in the resolving of internal issues. Though the EU did hold promise for Macedonia and Macedonians but we have to realize when to walk away.

Though, I am very curious as to the eventual outcome of this situation. Here we have basically the collapse of the EMU and the ECB, but will this internal experiment tear apart the greater EU? It is, in itself, a trade union. So while the attempt at a unified currency has failed, will the entire Union also collapse? Or perhaps will they revert to a loosely confederated trade union like NAFTA?

This is a big shift in opinion for you Buktop - extremely late, but better late than never. However, I notice you havn't taken this line up on Maknews yet. Until yesterday, you were still arguing that there was no alternative with your buddy MVB...
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                This can be the only logical outcome.
                                The real question is can some of these debilitating EU agreements be wound back.
                                The Lisbon treaty will be the biggest issue of controversy, especially when the financial foundation of the EU has cracked. Solidarity will cease to exist, and reforms in the direction of autonomy within the EU will most likely override preexisting agreements.
                                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X