Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Julie absolutely correct they should say to Greece and the other bastards to fuck off. How long must Macedonia deal with this bullshit ?
    i say STOP negotiations once and for all.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

inevitability, no.
      Stojacanec, no one is holding a loaded weapon to their heads
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

We were being prepped for a referendum from the very beginning. Upto now its been a game of deferral. Although the eu would like this issue to be sorted at the earliest time they themselves said we were not ready to enter the eu and needed to go through the various reforms so the crunch time could be deferred rather than being faced with half-baked Macedonia saying we changed the name so how’s about it. Mutually convenient lets defer it. The eu gives us money to do the reforms and the Macedonian government eagerly took it to modernise the country and if some accidentally fell into their pocket…well.

Unfortunately for Ivanovo and Gruevski they are at the tail end of this process and probably have done more in their short time then any other Macedonian government but have also inherited the inevitable hard word being put on them. We gave you money to reform and now we praised you and gave you an A for your efforts so how’s about it crunch time.

The government knows they cannot answer this question by themselves without instantly flying off to China or somewhere looking for asylum so it’s a referendum. Cant say we are for it or else we better get on that plane again. Cant let the Macedonians in Macedonia make this big a decision on their own or the government will have to go into hiding every time a tourist plane lands. So what’s the answer. Give every Macedonian world wide the opportunity to get their Macedonian citizenship in order even by paying for teams to go out into the diaspora to make it easy for them to do it and cant then say we didn’t have an opportunity to register. Any dickheads from the diaspoa who could not be bother to get their documents in order but want to travel to Macedonia get forced to put their papers in order or cant leave the country until they do. Starting to fall into place. Then put out some soft feeler statements like if there was a referendum put to the people I would vote no to make people think about voting and whats needed to do it ie get your papers in order without starting a panic.

Crunch time is coming. Either something turns up proving a direct link to Alexanders day or we are a kind of Macedonian for being their a millennia or so and some inconclusive evidence maybe a little older. Big deal fellers your still a kind of Macedonian and the Greeks are the other kind. They may have started off as the original kind of Macedonian but got so mixed up they’re lucky if they have a gram of original Macedonian in them but they are still our pet project and right or wrong we still support them and disrupt the status quo as little as possible otherwise whose going to pay to rewrite all those history books. That is they have left the onus on us to prove we are Macedonians or else the Greeks are by default. As homer Simpson of the Simpsons would say de fault two of the best words in the American language.

Crunch time is coming but not tomorrow. The government is still playing the defer game by saying people need to get their papers in order. Id say give it to the middle of next year. Then its time for Macedonia to drop her daks or run as fast as she can. The reforms are done and people have their papers in order so it becomes time to call a referendum or everyone gets heavy with Macedonia. War by the external wolves is unlikely as everyone is scared of Turkey and it is unlikely the usa or eu can pay Turkey enough to turn a blind eye and they cant tell her to go jump because they need Turkey for their operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. So where to. Macedonia has a referendum and they did it to themselves read usa eu rigged it right or we join the non eu west world. A cold prospect for the usa. All the other neighbours are so inept at controlling illegal activities in the area or are part of it. The preferred solution is rig the referendum and the Macedonians buy it and the best thing next to Turkey in the area stays on our side. The old powder keg is still sitting dry. Anybody got a match. Crunch time is coming.

Comment

• Simply Macedonian
          • Feb 2010

Can the title of this thread please be changed.
          It is not true.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

We seem to have two competing threads see Nikola Gruevski getting tough…
            stojacanec is on the right track. i posted there as it looked like people had started posting there.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

I agree Simply Macedonian. I thought we were going with the thread referendum on Macedonian name then people started posting here yet the name of this post is not exactly true. The two threads need to be merged.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

We must look pretty stupid if we want to have a refferendum so that we can decide what we should call ourselvs and our country. Last time i checked macedonians have been calling themselves as macedonians for hundreds of years, perhaps thousands of years.

Having a reffrendum just gives our enemies and the EU more proof that we as a people will again to bucle under the pressure again and sell out again.

Plus with corrupt sell out politicians and back stabbing albanians running around the country, whats the bet the reffrendum results get tampered with again like the Ohrid Agreement and the last population census.

Please skip the idea of a reffrendum.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

You have a funny idea of what it means to be "tough" prolet.....

Gruevski is just showing to us all that he is a hypocrite and a liar, how can he be "tough" and be against a name change when he is working with Grease and Nimetz on finding a "solution" to the name and now, possibly make a reffrendum on the name?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Simply Macedonian
                    Can the title of this thread please be changed.
                    It is not true.
                    I agree also. I have just changed it to the following:

Gruevski's acceptance of referendum, a betrayal?

I think it renders it more accurate.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Why change the topic for? Gruevski is a Junak, he's fought long and hard to keep our name.

Who watched his interview on Sitel?
                      Last edited by Prolet; 04-26-2010, 08:08 AM.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Prolet I might have painted a black picture but im still betting my original assessment of Gruevski based on news clips I have seen of him. They were lengthy interviews and hence gave a good opportunity to gauge body language and tone of voice and facial expressions. I cannot see this man or Ivanovo for that matter giving up Macedonia. He would literally need a gun to his head. I have said this openly in other threads and still stand by my original assessment. I think he will say you want Macedonia then that’s what you call her or im doing a runner. But like most poker games the pot keeps creeping higher until the final round and that’s when the guns get pulled out from under the table. Interesting times ahead.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Why change the topic for? Gruevski is a Junak, he's fought long and hard to keep our name.

Who watched his interview on Sitel?
                          Gruevski is a traitor and you are his supporter. How is he getting tough? Are you serious or are you really being paid by him?

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

What have you been smoking?

Either something turns up proving a direct link to Alexanders day or we are a kind of Macedonian for being their a millennia or so
                            Is denetic evidence not proof enough?

Big deal fellers your still a kind of Macedonian and the Greeks are the other kind
                            What kind is that? A turkish refugee Macedonian?

They may have started off as the original kind of Macedonian but got so mixed up they’re lucky if they have a gram of original Macedonian in them

Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

A referendum is a double edged sword, it can be manipulated (as seen previously)
                              or it would result in an end of 'negotiations'.

If Gruevski was a traitor he would have performed the treason by now
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Frank
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2010

A call for a referendum is using the guard of the people as the Macedonian Govt has not got the courage to stand on its own two feet.

There is no need for a referendum - in fact it is dangerous sure the likleyhood of it passing is very high but what if the EU dangles a huge incentive and Macedonians vote with the eye of the future
                                in the heavingly EU rather then what is important I simply do not trust our own.

I hope this ref is not open for Politicians beleive me there are many that would vote YES from the Political elite.

There is no need for dialogue with the Greeks
                                There is a need to pull out of this humilating talk fest immediatly
                                Buchurest was the occassion but it is not too late to be rescued

I would like to pose this question reagrding acceptatance of the final proposal

Do Macedonian Citizens understand what Statehood really means and that being the Republic

The Republic
                                it is special
                                It is grand

The Republic of Macedonia is by practical logic and International law a constitute State it cannot be even considered to muddy the water between the 3 administrative zones in Greece

Now if the Macedonians agree to what is being put forward it will imply the Republic is no longer

The Republic of Northern Macedonia implys there is a South, West and East
                                It will place our State in a unique position of being ill defined essentially we become an entity and DIVIDED

EU ambassador Erwan Fouere a worm has already come out and stated there now is urgency if a ref is conducted.

Those EU cares little for the pillars of Freedom and Democracy for the rights of Nation and people he even had the time to grill Makedonia for not accepting a change in Discrimation laws again the Gay Community. Well strike me dead new EU member Bulgaria just denied Macedonians the most fundemnetal Human right a few days ago.
                                Last edited by Frank; 04-26-2010, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X