X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
    All im doing is responding from context from books , which are not written by Greeks so its not biased information.

Honestly i expected this coming into a Macedonian forum , but i want to learn from an unbiased source i guess this is the price i have to pay. I love the attention though , using small powerful words change peoples perspectives , all im trying to do is test the waters.
    If you have been reading this forum as you say, you should not have the urge to test any kind of water. One more time you deny us Macedonians our place in history I will permanently BAN you, and you know why? Because you are a tool of Greek propaganda. You have been warned.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Anarchist, is that an ancient Macedonian coin as your Avatar?
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Bye bye Anarchist .... be a good "Greek" and go back to "your people".
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Ancient Greece is another matter and should not be confused with modern Greece or Greeks. Also we are discusing the liberation of Greece in the early to mid 1800's. to give us an idea who these liberaters or so called Greeks were, here is just one bit of information out of thousands available.

Quote: "But the revival was only for a time, and, in spite of Greek struggles, at the end of the tenth century [B]Sclavonians formed almost the entire population of Macedonia, Epirus, continental Greece and the Peloponnese…….It was during these centuries, that what remained, if indeed anything remained, of [B]even degenerate Hellenic blood absorbed or was absorbed into that of the Slav……Indeed, the Albanians appear to have done for Greece in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries something like that which that Sclavonians had done in the sixth and seventh….They number about 200,000 souls; and within a greater part of the districts occupied by Albanians at the present day the Greeks have been as completely expelled as the Celtic race in England by the Saxon".

(A Monthly Review – Greece, Spoilt Child of Europe)

I wander why The Bavarian King Otto first words on arival to Athens was "were are all the Greeks" after hearing every one speaking in Albanian
          in case you missed it Anarchist, i am still whaiting

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Anarchist, if you have your yaya alive, do ask her about the strange language she speaks. BE WARNED, DO THAT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

That being said, I am again borred...
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

I think he is banned
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                I think he is banned
                I think he is stll there... Next stop is Ban!
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I think he is banned
                  He is not banned yet. Check under his name or avatar. But he is definetly drowning. Its only time.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

There is no avatar, he's probably taken it off or a Mod has done it for him
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

There is no avatar, he's probably taken it off or a Mod has done it for him
                      Well that is interesting. I wander if the mods removed it (dought it) or he removed it him self after i questioned him why he has a Ancient Macedonian coin as an Avatar. hmmmmm it was there only a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Gruevski treats Foreign Dignitaries with "Mekici"

Tuesday, 09 February 2010

Diplomats from Bulgaria, Ukraine, Italy, and France accredited to Macedonia, enjoyed the privilege of getting treated to some mekitsi (paste dish, fried in oil - a traditional treat handed out when a child is born in Macedonia) by Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski upon the birth of his baby daughter Sofia, Macedonian TV channel Alfa reported.

Out of about 20 missions in Skopje only the above mentioned four confirmed they had received mekici and cheese from the Prime Minister. The EU Delegation to Macedonia, the German, Greek and British embassies were among those, who missed the treat, the media comments.

Representatives of the latter missions stated they were not aware that Gruevski had a second baby daughter born to him and recalledthe Prime Minister’s treat in 2007 upon the birth of his first daughter.

Representatives of Gruevski’s cabinet stated they had not organized this initiative and were not responsible for the delivery and or reception of the treat. The embassies of the USA and Switzerland did not provide any information whether they had received 'mekici', Alfa reported.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Tuesday, 09 February 2010

Diplomats from Bulgaria, Ukraine, Italy, and France accredited to Macedonia, enjoyed the privilege of getting treated to some mekitsi (paste dish, fried in oil - a traditional treat handed out when a child is born in Macedonia) by Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski upon the birth of his baby daughter Sofia, Macedonian TV channel Alfa reported.

Out of about 20 missions in Skopje only the above mentioned four confirmed they had received mekici and cheese from the Prime Minister. The EU Delegation to Macedonia, the German, Greek and British embassies were among those, who missed the treat, the media comments.

Representatives of the latter missions stated they were not aware that Gruevski had a second baby daughter born to him and recalledthe Prime Minister’s treat in 2007 upon the birth of his first daughter.

Representatives of Gruevski’s cabinet stated they had not organized this initiative and were not responsible for the delivery and or reception of the treat. The embassies of the USA and Switzerland did not provide any information whether they had received 'mekici', Alfa reported.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/12393/45/
                          What a scandal, German, Greek, British, USA embassie did not get there Mekici Get a fucken life who ever reported this.

I would be alarmed if i was Bulgaria though. Gruevski naming his daughter Sofia Thats impling teratorial claims is it not? lol
                          Last edited by Bill77; 02-09-2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Sofia is a common name in Macedonia

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              I would be alarmed if i was Bulgaria though. Gruevski naming his daughter Sofia Thats impling teratorial claims is it not? lol
                              He should have just named her "Bulgaria".
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                He should have just named her "Bulgaria".
                                "Pirina" sounds nice and its origianal

Comment

Working...
                                X