X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    lol ... that is not a question Pelister.
    Would you agree with the following questions:

- Do you have any intention of negotiating our identity in any fashion?
    - Have you considered the recommendations of Professor Janev in relation to taking the UN to the ICJ with respect to the use of the constitutional name?
    Sorry RTG. Your right. I'll put them into questions although they sound better as statements.

Do the Macedonian people want you to stop negotiating immediately ? Are their wishes and grievances being represented by you appropriately ?

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Good Initiative Risto

Pelister, If you had of bothered to listen to Gjorgje Ivanov's interview on A1 i dont think you would be making such statements.
      Actions speak louder than words.

I hear what they are saying but look at what they are DOING. Gruevski has already accepted several compromise solutions which the Greeks have rejected.

The entire process is invalidating Macedonians in every way. We are in fact invalidating ourselves by actually engaging such terms.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Actions speak louder than words.
        So when Metodija mentioned something on Za Makedonskite Raboti that you keep quoting all the time, do his actions speak louder then words??

The fact that UMD here is openly discussing things with the people, the fact that its taken up initiative by putting up a petition and sending letters to the Prime Minister this should be applauded, the fact that the UMD is pushing for more countries to recognize our name is a huge step forward and even if one small country recognizes us will be a bonus for our people. I dont know about you Pelister but i cant spit on an organization thats fighting for our people and who have taken direct approach to tackle the name dispute. This is what unity is all about every little bit helps this is why to me this forum has gone up a level because thats what its all about, if you want something you have to grab it with both hands, if you cannot assist in anyway the very least you can do is support the initiative. Its time to bury the hatchet and to move forward because the new 2010 year is going to be a very interesting one, the fact that we are still here and the fact that we didnt change our name should spur us on with confidence in order to achieve many good things in the new 2010 year but we can only achieve this with unity otherwise we will crumble.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister
          I hear what they are saying but look at what they are DOING. Gruevski has already accepted several compromise solutions which the Greeks have rejected.
          Brother, the last time you made this statement I asked for some clarification (as in was it a bilateral name, international, etc), and for corroboration.

I am yet to see it.

Please show me some links and/or sources that corroborate this speculation, as until I see it, for me personally, that is all it is, speculation.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            So when Metodija mentioned something on Za Makedonskite Raboti that you keep quoting all the time, do his actions speak louder then words??

The fact that UMD here is openly discussing things with the people, the fact that its taken up initiative by putting up a petition and sending letters to the Prime Minister this should be applauded, the fact that the UMD is pushing for more countries to recognize our name is a huge step forward and even if one small country recognizes us will be a bonus for our people. I dont know about you Pelister but i cant spit on an organization thats fighting for our people and who have taken direct approach to tackle the name dispute. This is what unity is all about every little bit helps this is why to me this forum has gone up a level because thats what its all about, if you want something you have to grab it with both hands, if you cannot assist in anyway the very least you can do is support the initiative. Its time to bury the hatchet and to move forward because the new 2010 year is going to be a very interesting one, the fact that we are still here and the fact that we didnt change our name should spur us on with confidence in order to achieve many good things in the new 2010 year but we can only achieve this with unity otherwise we will crumble.
            Prolet, we need everyone represented in this and every debate, from the arse-lickers and apologists to the ultra-nationalists, hopefully we can then settle somewhere in the middle, in a place where the majority resides and is best served...

You've had your spats with UMD, you've criticized UMD, you weren't doing a hatchet job on them were you?

If guys like Pelister can keep the likes of UMD focused and results even in a tiny degree of improvement of how UMD run their business, if that results in a greater UMD participation on forums it has to be viewed as a positive outcome in spreading the word and keeping things as transparent as a public forum would allow.

If your post contained the words "wingnuts", "boot-polishers" and "rubbish bulldozer" I'd be asking where's Prolet gone and what has Maknews done with him...

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Phoenix, i agree that we cant be satisfied and we have to be hungry for more, however its one thing to disagree with something its another to attack it and destroy it. This is a sensitive issue and it has to be looked at very carefully because if it doesnt get resolved internally then it will not get solved externally, i'd much rather have a mirna glava and everyone's support then to go out there with limited support.

I too have been critical of the UMD but the bottom line is that we need an organization like the UMD who will look after our diaspora everybody has this its not just us even the Greeks do, however we are in a bad situation at the moment and we cant afford to lead hate campaigns against eachother when our backs are against the wall we have to stick together and soldier on because we all have a common cause thats the bottom line here.

You've had your spats with UMD, you've criticized UMD, you weren't doing a hatchet job on them were you?
              What do you mean by a hatchet job?? I believe in the UMD however like any other organization there are areas that need improvement which is normal for any organization, i believe the UMD needs to be open with all the people and people shouldnt get degraded if they criticize the UMD because the organization can only get stronger by taking criticism and turning things around. Pelister however uses every moment to attack the UMD, even when they have done the right thing and he keeps bringing up old quotes dating back a few years ago when we where in a really tough situation. As SOM stated and i agree we all make mistakes however we shouldnt be promoting hatred towards eachother it has to stop immediately.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                • Oct 2009

It seems that we at UMD are really popular on this forum. You can't stop talking about us, on every thread no matter if it concerns UMD or not. HA.

People, there are threads for UMD, or you can create your own thread, stop taking over every thread. This thread is for questions to the Prime Minister.
                For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The UMD should be flattered with all this focus.
                  Even when it is irrelevant to the topic!
                  But seriously guys, questions to the Prime Minister .... what is on your mind?
                  Let's hear it.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

But seriously guys, questions to the Prime Minister .... what is on your mind?
                    Let's hear it.
                    Znameto koga ke go vrati nazad?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

For the SDS leaders: Парите каи се? lol, sorry RtG, couldn't help it
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Море само конфискација на имот и материал за ним, тија ѓупци го крадеја целиот народ!

СОМ, Не виде како сега Попоите ке плаќат данок за последните 15 години наназад?? Ке штрајкувале за божиќ а по 100 евра му зимат на сите по свадба и крштевка, каде се парите?? Под мантија ги зима и белешки не дават!

Законот е за сите ист, ова е прв мој комплимет да треба сите попој и оџи да плаќат данок како секој друг Македонски Граѓанин.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Question.1
                          What will Macedonia do when the 100 year anniverary arrives of the partition of Macedonia in 1913..?

Question.2
                          Is there or has there any plans for financial support such as Education and Culture towards the Macedonian monitory in Greece, Bulgaria and Albanian..?

Question.3
                          Will the traitors in Macedonia who have taken bribes from Greece be investigated and punished..?
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• sydney
                            • Sep 2008

what is the government doing to stimulate significant foreign investment?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

As far as foreign investment goes .Does anyone think something serious is really happenning.Is Australia going to committ mikllions $ to the Fyrom cause.Seriously nothing more than interviews & conferences & pictures in the media.If australia was seriously thinking it should have been giving Macedonia full recognition under it's rightfull name.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                                As far as foreign investment goes .Does anyone think something serious is really happenning.Is Australia going to committ mikllions $ to the Fyrom cause.Seriously nothing more than interviews & conferences & pictures in the media.If australia was seriously thinking it should have been giving Macedonia full recognition under it's rightfull name.
                                Please ...NEVER, under any circumstances use that fuckin' acronym again.

Macedonia made an important first step in laying the foundations of some sort of meaningful relationship with Australia, it is a big deal when a foreign head of state visits Australia and it all begins with "...interviews & conferences & pictures in the media..."

Australia will remain as one of the most difficult countries for Macedonia to extract formal and unconditional recognition from, so entrenched is the insidious greek lobby in this country, every chip broken off this wall is hard, unrelenting work.

Comment

Working...
                                X