X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
    Does this mean that there will be a cabinet re-shuffle getting rid of that Besimi fuckwit from the Defense ministry?
    .....and a few others I can think of as well!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

I heard of talk of getting rid of ali ahmeti he is the real thorn in the side.Also the govt has the inability to act & demand changes.
      ""ill allow somebody to undermine, humiliate and play with its feelings and dignity, Gruevski said."That has allready happened over & over gruevski doesn't seem to get it .THe crisi has allways been there & the albanians haven't been really cooperating.The albanians are saying it was a reconciliation ,what reconciliation thats an insult to our intelligence its an insult & a degrading one at that.
      Last edited by George S.; 08-23-2012, 03:28 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• iceman
        • Sep 2008

Cracks!!

Of course there are going to be Cracks!! What does the terrorist Ahmeti scum think , that we are going to provide benefits to Shiptari terrorists who were murdering Macedonian soldiers and their family's. Their aim was a greater Albania cause with with the bastard Kosovo shiptari and now they want benefits ???
        You have got to be joking Ahmeti , you idiot
        Last edited by iceman; 08-24-2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I hate bad reporting.
          Here is the correct headline and associated text:

PM Gruevski admits to Crack in Coalition
          There is a crisis in the Government's coalition as a result of running out of Crack and finally realising the stupidity of forming a coalition with an enemy of the State, the DUI leadership, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski told reporters on Wednesday.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski for Canadian TV BNN

Интервју на премиерот ГруевÑки за канадÑката TV BNN - YouTube

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

there is a saying you ain't seen nothing yet.This capitulator goes his daILY BUSINESS of being unabatted.He will not desist in persuing a raw deal for the macedonian name.Allready he has capitulated despite not having any mandate to change our name.I call nikola a traitor at best.That 's nikola gruevski.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

75 per cent of Macedonians support Gruevski's name strategy!?

What strategy? And why on earth are 75 per cent of Macedonians surveyed in support of it?
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Another interesting article. This one revisits the idea of asking the ICJ for an advisory opinion on whether the UN contradicted its own charter by providing it with membership on the condition that it negotiates its name and uses FYROM in the meantime. Some clear thinking (but not much) is expressed in that it would be a bad idea.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

75% of who's household.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

what was actually asked about how gruevski says he won't change the name.When allready he is negotiating & has allready capitulated.He is desperate to join the eu & nato.Do the stats tell the whole story.?75 % sounds like just the name change.
                      In regards the ICJ.When is a name not a name ?but then macedonia should have been admitted with the fyrom name.After all this name fyrom wasn't it concocted with greece in mind.The un has contradicted it's charter on macedonia by imposing more & more things.
                      Nato &eu macedonia meets all requirements bar changing their name.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

The bridge that will mend the cracks first step start talking Albanian
                        click on the link to watch the clip

Новиот мост над Вардар ја поврза и владината коалиција
                        среда, 24 октомври 2012, 17:55
                        Нов мост од денеска ги поврзува Сарај и Ѓорче. Официјалната церемонија за негово отварање партнерите од владеачката коалиција. Заедничко сечење лента, албански и македонски носии, говори на македонски и албански јазик, беа само дел од настанот крај Вардар- прв ваков по настанот во Слупчане, Законот за бранителите, паралелките во и таблите на училиштата.
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

If there was a reward for stupidity gruevski takes the lot.Blind freddy can tell them well ahead that they would be heading into trouble.The majority could have said if you want to be involved in your future you need to partake as a citizen of macedonia not pander to them with more & more priveleges which are totally unrealistic.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            PM Gruevski admits to Crack in Coalition
                            There is a crisis in the Government's coalition as a result of running out of Crack and finally realising the stupidity of forming a coalition with an enemy of the State, the DUI leadership, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski told reporters on Wednesday.
                            The story continues:

"I woke up Thursday morning and just couldn't believe it", continued the PM. "I thought we had a lot in common, I mean, we both had white powdered noses". But when the crack finally ran out, the realisation that things weren't as they seem was too much. Gruevski had to come clean and admit the Coalition was in trouble.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Gruevski Learns Albanian

He'll need it. You can't run a Ramkoven Macedonia without knowing the language.

http://grid.mk/read/news/96793953/10...oruva-albanski

Comment

Working...
                              X