X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
    This will be the final time that we comment on this issue as it is not meant to be something that is conducted within the public realm.

It is unlikely the Commission will respond in public as they are not even permitted to comment on whether a complaint has been lodged. They may decide to confirm that no decision has been made, for the benefit of the public; though even that is doubtful.

However, we can confirm that the Commission has not made a decision and that therefore the article in The Australian is incorrect.

Regards,

AMHRC.
    What weight does this bare on the case that AMHRC lodged? Will legal proceedings commence? Or has no decision been made from the human rights council?
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Buktop,

Tell us what Meto achieved in this matter, other than trying to gain some "street credibility"?
      I don't give a rats arse about your vendetta, I am trying to get some real answers here...

Comment

• AMHRC
        De-registered
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
        What weight does this bare on the case that AMHRC lodged? Will legal proceedings commence? Or has no decision been made from the human rights council?
        We will not comment on the substance of the case in public and for the second time, a quote from our post above:

"We can confirm that the Commission has not made a decision and that therefore the article in The Australian is incorrect."

AMHRC.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

I don't give a rats arse about your vendetta, I am trying to get some real answers here...
          Buktop,

You came in here making accusations about BBS. Now tell us what your master at UMD achieved when he tried to highjack an Australian Macedonian issue in order to gain some credibility among the community?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
            We will not comment on the substance of the case in public and for the second time, a quote from our post above:

"We can confirm that the Commission has not made a decision and that therefore the article in The Australian is incorrect."

AMHRC.
            Thanks AMHRC, please keep us posted.

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

Buktop,

You came in here making accusations about BBS. Now tell us what your master at UMD achieved when he tried to highjack an Australian Macedonian issue in order to gain some credibility among the community?
              I never made an accusation, and if you read my post, it is a clear question. And he has yet to answer.

This is very depressing news if true........ maybe another large protest by macedonian Australians is whats needed so that this worm doesnt get off the hook easily?

What ever happened to that fellow from adelaide who was boasting that he was going to "toast" Rann and punish him? Wasnt Meto going to interview him as well? Seems like a huge failure from this character, no wonder he doesnt post here anymore.
              What did you do to help this prosecution of Mr Rann? Look at yourself before you speak about others...
              My debate concerning this issue does not concern UMD, and the simple fact that you bring them up highlights your extreme fascination with them. It's almost like a moth drawn to a flame, Vangelovski to the UMD, for whatever reason you were so embarrassed at the mere mention of their name.

my initial posts had nothing to do with UMD, so why the interest?
              Last edited by Buktop; 06-29-2010, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Buktop,

You accused BBS of somehow failing some undefined duty to assist in this matter.

So again, what did your heroes MP and Meto achieve with their grandstanding?
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                  This is very depressing news if true........ maybe another large protest by macedonian Australians is whats needed so that this worm doesnt get off the hook easily?

What ever happened to that fellow from adelaide who was boasting that he was going to "toast" Rann and punish him? Wasnt Meto going to interview him as well? Seems like a huge failure from this character, no wonder he doesnt post here anymore.
                  BBS mentions Meto.

What did you do to help this prosecution of Mr Rann? Look at yourself before you speak about others...
                  Buktop comes in for the rescue.

He was the one making a bullshit accusation against MP_MK not UMD... MP made an effort to confront the situation, and as has already been established the communities in Adelaide didn't want to deal with it. So who is at fault?

I did not mention UMD, nor was I addressing any post in relation to UMD. You have become infatuated with UMD and all arguments concerning them, and it is clouding your judgment.
                  Buktop claiming he did not address any post relating to UMD.

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
                    • Jun 2010

Rann is a racist pig, typical brainwashed Aussie in parlement, we need a high profile person that supports the Macedonian right to stand up to these fools, because our emails & letters are falling on deaf ears.

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MacoLionHeartSun View Post
                      Rann is a racist pig, typical brainwashed Aussie in parlement, we need a high profile person that supports the Macedonian right to stand up to these fools, because our emails & letters are falling on deaf ears.
                      Are you practically saying that the main tool in the activity of UMD is not working?

How could you, do you know anything about personalisation of marketing and how hard the UMD Board worked on gathering all that emails data base in order to spam them?

Not mentioning their activity on the forums like our by motivating our members to join the UMD spam.

We should acknowledge to UMD as being the most active virtual organization.
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

It seems that A1 is working with false information.

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

They are using the Australian article to state that Rann got away with it.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
                          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                          Are you practically saying that the main tool in the activity of UMD is not working?

How could you, do you know anything about personalisation of marketing and how hard the UMD Board worked on gathering all that emails data base in order to spam them?

Not mentioning their activity on the forums like our by motivating our members to join the UMD spam.

We should acknowledge to UMD as being the most active virtual organization.
                          What I'm saying is there is a number of greek backbenchers in the Rann government, I’ve forwarded my thoughts to Rann and his greek counterparts/members about his foolish comments, thinking they may respond to me as I quoted “I’m an Australian citizen and voter with a Macedonian Heritage” after watching the Rann speech and feeling discriminated. I have not received a reply from any member; the only reply I got was from Human rights Dept Australia [email protected]. I can assure you I’m true to my heart and a true Macedonian…

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

BBS mentions Meto.

Buktop comes in for the rescue.

Buktop claiming he did not address any post relating to UMD.
                            I don't see anything in there about UMD, do you? Did I once mention UMD? Have you gone senile?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

I don't see anything in there about UMD, do you? Did I once mention UMD? Have you gone senile?
                              Meto was in Australia grandstanding on the Rann issue as President of UMD. BBS referred to him in this context. Buktop denies the obvious again.

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Meto was in Australia grandstanding on the Rann issue as President of UMD. BBS referred to him in this context. Buktop denies the obvious again.
                                Did I or did I not mention UMD at all in my post...

Comment

Working...
                                X