• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

once again you choose to ignore my questions, typical
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Your questions have been answered countless times. They now serve as a pro-UMD propaganda and justification for their treacherous acts.

Show us where Meto has admitted to it as a mistake Buktop, or do you no longer wish to hide the fact that your ability to tell the truth is akin to the UMD's?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Your questions have been answered countless times. They now serve as a pro-UMD propaganda and justification for their treacherous acts.

Show us where Meto has admitted to it as a mistake Buktop, or do you no longer wish to hide the fact that your ability to tell the truth is akin to the UMD's?
        Propoganda? Please, the man told you it was his own fucking opinion, and I showed you that it was never adopted as UMD policy. Do you have proof that it was UMD policy? Do you have proof that Meto still supports a name change? You are creating arguments with no proof, no justification and that are just flat out baseless conspiracy theories.

Your outright avoidance of my questions is proof enough that discussion on this subject is impossible and is also verified in your malicious comments directed at myself.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Hey Buktop, peace Brat!
          Unless my hearing is going in my geriatric old age, Meto did state at the Adelaide session, he supported a name change with prefix Democratic .
          Daniel on this forum and RTG were present as was MP_MK.
          I would be happy to take a lie detector test.
          He stated it clearly. My husband was next to me with good hearing and is of Scottish/Irish descent, and was able to tell me I am not in need of a hearing aid.
          And that pissed me off, because when I went into the UMD session, I refused to allow anyone to influence me on making up my mind. I would have gone either way, however, that was one issue as was many - the more he spoke, the more I could see that this was a movemenet working aligned with the wishes of RoM and not of the diaspora
          During the course of his overly long speech with no time for questions, it became apparent that the UMD policy was not one which I agreed with.
          Everyone is entitled to make their own decisions. However, Diaspora means everyone. I am not everyone, and this is what many of our colleagues on this forum are upset about.

You are entitled to your opinion and your belief as is everyone here.
          Lets all just chill out and peace because I know we all have a common interest here and that is in the Macedonian Cause as opposed to any one particular organisation

I say we all start our own.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
            Propoganda? Please, the man told you it was his own fucking opinion, and I showed you that it was never adopted as UMD policy. Do you have proof that it was UMD policy? Do you have proof that Meto still supports a name change? You are creating arguments with no proof, no justification and that are just flat out baseless conspiracy theories.

Your outright avoidance of my questions is proof enough that discussion on this subject is impossible and is also verified in your malicious comments directed at myself.
            Shut up Buktop, there's no excuse for Koloski as UMD founder and President expressing a personal view that is different from what is "official" UMD policy...perhaps that works in some chicken-shit organization but it has no room in any organization that seeks credibility.

It's another clear example of the ineptitude of Koloski and UMD that he thinks he is entitled to a personal view which differs from the "official" policy and that there would be no fallout from such an expression of 'opinion'

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Propoganda? Please, the man told you it was his own fucking opinion........
              You now feel the need to express yourself with profanity in order to get across your flawed point? Keep it up, Buktop.
              I showed you that it was never adopted as UMD policy. Do you have proof that it was UMD policy?
              Shameless defence of a shameful act, carry on, Buktop.
              he said he made a mistake
              You made that statement. Now back it up. Show me a quote where Meto Koloski calls his shameful advocacy of a name change a "mistake".

The quote Buktop, I want to see it. Otherwise, stop wasting my time and filling this thread up with your lies, and go back to Maknews with your garbage.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                Hey Buktop, peace Brat!
                Unless my hearing is going in my geriatric old age, Meto did state at the Adelaide session, he supported a name change with prefix Democratic .
                Daniel on this forum and RTG were present as was MP_MK.
                I would be happy to take a lie detector test.
                He stated it clearly. My husband was next to me with good hearing and is of Scottish/Irish descent, and was able to tell me I am not in need of a hearing aid.
                And that pissed me off, because when I went into the UMD session, I refused to allow anyone to influence me on making up my mind. I would have gone either way, however, that was one issue as was many - the more he spoke, the more I could see that this was a movemenet working aligned with the wishes of RoM and not of the diaspora
                During the course of his overly long speech with no time for questions, it became apparent that the UMD policy was not one which I agreed with.
                Everyone is entitled to make their own decisions. However, Diaspora means everyone. I am not everyone, and this is what many of our colleagues on this forum are upset about.

You are entitled to your opinion and your belief as is everyone here.
                Lets all just chill out and peace because I know we all have a common interest here and that is in the Macedonian Cause as opposed to any one particular organisation

I say we all start our own.
                I agree with you

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

You now feel the need to express yourself with profanity in order to get across your flawed point? Keep it up, Buktop.
                  It is a sign of frustration SoM, because you keep drawing outrageous conclusions from what I write. You are going from point A to point B and I have no idea how you are getting there.

Shameless defence of a shameful act, carry on, Buktop.
                  So in other words, you don't have proof and you are just drawing unfounded conclusions? I didn't expect that from you.

You made that statement. Now back it up. Show me a quote where Meto Koloski calls his shameful advocacy of a name change a "mistake".

The quote Buktop, I want to see it. Otherwise, stop wasting my time and filling this thread up with your lies, and go back to Maknews with your garbage.
                  His statement that he no longer supports a name change is acknowledgment of his mistake.

I don't really care if you have problems with Meto's comments about a Democratic prefix, you can be angry with him all you want, I am not trying to force you to like him, but unless you have proof that it was UMD policy, which you don't, then there is no need for you to create conspiracy theories and attack those who do support UMD.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

His statement that he no longer supports a name change is acknowledgment of his mistake.
                    Why did 2 Australian key UMD executives in Vangelovski and Rogi leave the UMD Buktop. You should ask them.

Here, watch this experiment:

You are an apologist and a poor one at that.
                    I am sorry, I should not have said that.
                    But you keep saying the same thing without looking at the complete context and everybody knows you are an apologist for the UMD anyway.
                    Please accept my apology in that context Buktop.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop
                      It is a sign of frustration SoM.......
                      Not my concern if the truth frustrates you, in future save your profanity for conversations with Meto Koloski. You entered this forum with a statement towards me that went something like "i don't fucking think you are entitled to an opinion from Meto", I didn't tolerate it then, and I won't now. Watch your mouth or go back to your sanctuary of 'objectivity' at Maknews. It's quite simple, regardless of how many times you keep trying to spread your lies and garbage, nobody here is buying it, and with the way you have been delivering your message, nobody will be buying it.
                      No it isn't, because in Adelaide he did not acknowledge it as a mistake. Meto has never said it was a "mistake", the way you claimed earlier. Buktop, you have just been caught out lying on behalf of the UMD. Come on, tell me I am wrong? You made the statement, now you are unable to back it up, who exactly do you people think you're fooling here? We aren't an ignorant membership of a particular organisation here.
                      I don't really care if you have problems with Meto's comments about a Democratic prefix......unless you have proof that it was UMD policy, which you don't, then there is no need for you to create conspiracy theories and attack those who do support UMD.
                      I know you don't care, you wouldn't care if Macedonia was forced to change its name tomorrow, you have proven that time and again with your shameless defence of the UMD's banana policies.

You can refer to the ZMR interview and the Adelaide meeting for your proof, you know, the one's you seem to temporarily lose your hearing over? But first, learn how to comprehend the English language. Above all else though, think about how long you are going to persist with your apologetic UMD propaganda before everybody becomes sick and tired of your garbage. You're not far from the mark.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

SoM,

I think everyone already has become sick and tired of Bucktop's garbage.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Well I apologised to him for my mistake.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Not my concern if the truth frustrates you, in future save your profanity for conversations with Meto Koloski. You entered this forum with a statement towards me that went something like "i don't fucking think you are entitled to an opinion from Meto", I didn't tolerate it then, and I won't now. Watch your mouth or go back to your sanctuary of 'objectivity' at Maknews. It's quite simple, regardless of how many times you keep trying to spread your lies and garbage, nobody here is buying it, and with the way you have been delivering your message, nobody will be buying it.
                            My initial post on this forum contained profanity but it was not directed at you and my use of profanity in a previous post was not directed at you either. I have hardly ever used profanity except where warranted and that is something you can't deny, I hardly ever resort to personal attacks (except in Phoenix's case, he deserved it). I don't see you curbing the use of profanity by members of this forum against anyone else, especially me, so don't act all pious now.

No it isn't, because in Adelaide he did not acknowledge it as a mistake. Meto has never said it was a "mistake", the way you claimed earlier. Buktop, you have just been caught out lying on behalf of the UMD. Come on, tell me I am wrong? You made the statement, now you are unable to back it up, who exactly do you people think you're fooling here? We aren't an ignorant membership of a particular organisation here.
                            It was a general statement and not a literal inference, that hardly qualifies as lying. You are blowing this way out of proportion SoM.

I know you don't care, you wouldn't care if Macedonia was forced to change its name tomorrow, you have proven that time and again with your shameless defence of the UMD's banana policies.
                            Quote for me where I stated that I am for a name change or anywhere that i defended it. You are exagerating and you are drawing conclusions about my character on zero evidence. You hate the fact that I support UMD so you have to create lies about me.

You can refer to the ZMR interview and the Adelaide meeting for your proof, you know, the one's you seem to temporarily lose your hearing over? But first, learn how to comprehend the English language. Above all else though, think about how long you are going to persist with your apologetic UMD propaganda before everybody becomes sick and tired of your garbage. You're not far from the mark.
                            What proof is that? Has the UMD accepted or adopted policies in favor of the Democratic prefix? Has the UMD even mentioned the Democratic prefix outside of the ZMR interview? YES or NO. It is a simple question that you have avoided for 3 pages now.

I am not persisting with anything SoM, this thread was about a Greek politician in SA, then I asked a legitimate question and people decided to attack me, THEN you come out of nowhere and bring up the ZMR interview again. Who is being persistant now? You have been following me all over the forum asking me the same questions over and over again and I have only provided answers. If you don't like the answers don't ask the questions.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Why did 2 Australian key UMD executives in Vangelovski and Rogi leave the UMD Buktop. You should ask them.

Here, watch this experiment:

Please accept my apology in that context Buktop.
                              That is not the topic at hand, SoM is asking me about the Democratic prefix in relation to UMD policy, would you care to answer the questions that SoM won't?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

What proof is that? Has the UMD accepted or adopted policies in favor of the Democratic prefix? Has the UMD even mentioned the Democratic prefix outside of the ZMR interview? YES or NO. It is a simple question that you have avoided for 3 pages now.
                                In a public meeting with me, the UMD via Koloski stated it was a mistake then justified the "mistake" and obviously continues to do so. SoM has not avoided it, you choose not to read his response properly.

The "mistake" I made when apologising to you was the same "mistake" the UMD made. Pretty empty I am sure you would agree. At the very least, there is a significant question mark over my sentiment that will be very difficult to remove irrespective of my future comments.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X