X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    Shut up Buktop, you're the only idiot flogging yourself as well as dead horses...

You've been a real smart arse with your snide comments.
    Exhibit A - Phoenix with permanent PMS

Which snide comments would you be referring to?
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Yes Buktop, that was my post to Prolet.

I was using your stupidity, to make a point. You just Hapen to be Amerikanec. It was anti you, not Americans. One of our best in MTO is also an American to my knowledge.

Let me correct that, he is Macedonian who lives in USA.

I don't give a shit where a Macedonian comes from. If he is a dick head, or a traitor, i don't care if he is from Australia, USA, Macedonia, He will hear about it.

Typical of your bullshit, you will try to twist this now. But i am Glad you did. For you to get offended shows its an issue only in your own mind. You can say what ever you want about Australians, i dont give a shit if there is truth to what you say. In fact i will join you. Because my allegiance is to the Macedonian cause.

But you clearly atacked AMHRC in revenge to what was hapening to UMD. And AMHRC should not have been your punching bag.
      Last edited by Bill77; 02-22-2010, 05:23 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
        Exhibit A - Phoenix with permanent PMS

Which snide comments would you be referring to?
        C'mon mate, enough of the bullshit...you came running into this thread like a bull in a China shop.

Consider this, I'm not the only one who has noticed your smart arse attitude...you're the perfect candidate for a good ol' fashion bitch slapping...

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Yes Buktop, that was my post to Prolet.

I was using your stupidity, to make a point. You just Hapen to be Amerikanec. It was anti you, not Americans. One of our best in MTO is also an American to my knowledge. I don't give a shit where a Macedonian comes from. If he is a dick head, or a traitor, i don't care if he is from Australia, USA, Macedonia, He will hear about it.

Typical of your bullshit, you will try to twist this now.
          You were the one twisting my questions and insinuating that I was "spitting" at AMHRC. Rather than answering my questions you flipped a shit and caused a scene. This is not the first time you have misread my posts Bill...

I am not twisting anything, I am Macedonian first and foremost, and trying to make a point by calling me an American only reveals your prejudice. Rationalize it however you like, the fact remains that you said what you said.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

You were the one twisting my questions and insinuating that I was "spitting" at AMHRC. Rather than answering my questions you flipped a shit and caused a scene. This is not the first time you have misread my posts Bill...

I am not twisting anything, I am Macedonian first and foremost, and trying to make a point by calling me an American only reveals your prejudice. Rationalize it however you like, the fact remains that you said what you said.
            Buktop...get lost

You've been caught out by at least half a dozen members, everyone of them can see through your petty little games...

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

C'mon mate, enough of the bullshit...you came running into this thread like a bull in a China shop.

Consider this, I'm not the only one who has noticed your smart arse attitude...you're the perfect candidate for a good ol' fashion bitch slapping...
              And who's going to give it to me Phoenix? You sound like a 15 year old... Bitch slapping huh?

I have every right to ask a question. I did not come in this thread making statements, they were questions.

I am going to suggest that you stop responding to my posts, at least until your balls drop tough guy.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

[QUOTE = Buktop; 39,207] You were the one twisting my questions and insinuating that I was "spitting" at AMHRC. Rather than answering my questions you flipped a shit and caused a scene. This is not the first time you have misread my posts Bill ...

I am not twisting anything, I am Macedonian first and foremost, and trying to make a point by calling me an American only reveals your prejudice. Rationalize it however you like, the fact remains that you said what you said. [/ QUOTE]

Yeh, i called you American. shoot me. so why are you offended.

And you say you are a Macedonian first and foremost, da ti go seram tvojata misla za kakov makedonce si koga gi branish some of UMD policies.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

And who's going to give it to me Phoenix? You sound like a 15 year old... Bitch slapping huh?

I have every right to ask a question. I did not come in this thread making statements, they were questions.

I am going to suggest that you stop responding to my posts, at least until your balls drop tough guy.
                  Perhaps you should read through the threads bonehead, before you jump head first into them and then wonder why half the forum think you're a smart arse.

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

All I did was ask why didn't AMHRC or other Macedonian organizations in Australia know about the incident, especially when the statements of public figures are usually readily available.

Here in America, if a mayor, a governer, a senator, a congressman or any sort of public official attends a rally or some sort of event, it is usually publicized. If Rann's visit to the Greek rally was not publicized then I understand why no one took notice. I also wanted to know if any of the Australian Macedonian organizations had people watching the statements of Government officials. These are GENUINE QUESTIONS.

Just because I support the UMD, automatically I am trying to have a go at AMHRC to try and stir shit? My questions have nothing to do with my support of UMD, it has everything to do with being a CONCERNED MACEDONIAN.

IS THAT CLEAR?

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      Originally posted by Buktop;39,207
                      You were the one twisting my questions and insinuating that I was "spitting" at AMHRC. Rather than answering my questions you flipped a shit and caused a scene. This is not the first time you have misread my posts Bill ...

Yeh, i called you American. shoot me. so why are you offended.

And you say you are a Macedonian first and foremost, da ti go seram tvojata misla za kakov makedonce si koga gi branish some of UMD policies.
                      I am pointing out the division that you are creating with those comments, and you do a great disservice to the diaspora every time you support that division.

Because I support UMD that makes me less Macedonian? Which policies am I defending? What kind of Makedonce are you when you are dividing the diaspora even further?

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

Perhaps you should read through the threads bonehead, before you jump head first into them and then wonder why half the forum think you're a smart arse.
                        I am not going to bother reading through 20 plus pages of bullshit accusations and conspiracy theories regarding who MP is and whether he supports UMD, just to find a few tidbits of useful information. If I ask a fucking question, it would be reasonable to expect an answer would it not?

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I am not going to bother reading through 20 plus pages of bullshit accusations and conspiracy theories regarding who MP is and whether he supports UMD, just to find a few tidbits of useful information. If I ask a fucking question, it would be reasonable to expect an answer would it not?
                          Buktop, you were involved in this thread from the very start and in at least 6 or 7 of your posts you brought up the AMHRC in some negative fashion and now you're pleading innocence...

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Buktop, you were involved in this thread from the very start and in at least 6 or 7 of your posts you brought up the AMHRC in some negative fashion and now you're pleading innocence...
                            Can you quote for me the negative parts? Can you quote for me anywhere in those "6-7" posts that I attacked AMHRC? You are obviously letting your feelings towards me blind you.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop
                              I don't defend Meto's acceptance of the Democratic prefix, I don't know how you are coming to that conclusion, I only said that I understood how he came to that decision, if you recall correctly I agreed with your analysis of the issue.
                              I don't defend ethnic Albanian extremism against the Macedonians, but I understand how they came to that decision. Does that make sense to you? I hope not, because it doesn't make sense to me.
                              I also said it was his personal opinion and not that of UMD.
                              And you are WRONG. Why am I having to repeat myself again, and again, and again? Post #138 of this thread:

Originally posted by Meto Koloski on ZMR
                              We feel that perhaps a political modifier such as democratic might be more acceptable......our organisation believes that a name should be found that is acceptable to both parties for bilateral reference.........
                              Buktop, "we feel" and "our organisation believes" is not a personal opinion. Do you understand this or not?
                              Originally posted by Buktop
                              In that clip that Risto posted he clearly states he no longer supports any name change tochka.
                              No, not tochka, because in that same clip, he justifies his earlier assertion regarding the 'democratic' prefix, saying:
                              Originally posted by Meto Koloski in Adelaide
                              I said that the Diaspora may take (?), may accept the name Democratic Republic of Macedonia, to end, the former yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, which we all know is ridiculous. And 'democratic', in the end, probably is not so bad...........
                              Who the hell is he to speak on behalf of the Macedonian Diaspora like that? Even though now, he no longer supports a name change, the fact will always remain, that he did support a name change, and does not see anything wrong with his previous assertion.

Do we close our eyes to the obvious, or question each time people like amitreski make the statement that UMD have never advocated a name other than the Republic of Macedonia? Buktop, is amitreski telling the truth when he makes such a statement, or is he lying?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Why isn't AMHRC already aware of this? Isn't it their job to be on the look out for these sorts of things? Or do others have to bring it to their attention?
                                Buktop attacking the AMHRC

Comment

Working...
                                X