X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    SOM, Buktop never had a go at AMHRC he simply stated that nobody was aware of it, everybody has responsibilities here.

The Greeks are fully supporting Mike Rann here and stating that he is being attacked for simply telling the truth, we should be focusing on him.
    Sometimes i try hard to bite my tongue so i don't get involved or change the focus of a thread. I i will be farked if i let this go.

Prolet, ili na vistina si pochuden or you (i want finish this sentence so i don't offend you).

HE did not originally state that nobody was aware of it. He clearly said AMHRC and not "nobody" . This was out of the blue and if you cant see that it was a swipe at AMHRC then you can't be helped. There are other organisations in Aus, but he singled AMHRC out unnecessarily.

Here is his quote again: "Why isn't AMHRC already aware of this? Isn't it their job to be on the look out for these sorts of things? Or do others have to bring it to their attention?

Back to biting my tongue now.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Grotius
      • Dec 2009

Prolet,

I really don't know what to make out of your comments, both here and elsewhere. Sometimes you sound genuine, but other times you sound like a complete goose. Are you the same person? All the time? Do you have a brain? Are you 12 years old or are you an adult? You are terrribly inconsistent. You seem to want to agree with everybody and every opinion, can you think for yourself? You ask a lot of questions, as if you are curious, but then when somebody answers, you engage in debate. WTF? Do you work? You seem to be 'online' all the time. Your views on ther UMD just don't make sense. At one stage you are completely infatuated by Meto and seem to adhere to some perverted form of idolatry, but then purport to be some sort of objective arbitar of events. I honestly don't know whether you are a clown or serious. I can't see how people can trust your opinion. Sometimes you make sense, at other times you seem to be with the fairies!! You need to be more consitent. Who are you - Kevin Rudd

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Bill, He comes from USA what do you expect? We have a small community in South Australia , only a few people even knew about it what is the problem here?? Look at the Greek Movement here attacking us on all angles and people are warried about petty things. Whats done is done look for the future.

Grotius, Are you done with your bashing? Look at the name of the thread we are being attacked here, blaming eachother is not going to do anybody any good. The AMHRC has done a fantastic job, some people have questions especially those who dont live in Australia. Not everybody is informed about our communities in Australia, especially those whole live on the other side of the world.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Grotius
          • Dec 2009

Prolet,

Blah, blah, blah, blah. You have not answered anything. Do you even realise that? You seem to want to be everything to everyone. Do you even have a position on anything?

This is a job for Superman!!! And you're it. I will vote for you Prolet, you can advocate for us in the halls of justice.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Bill, He comes from USA what do you expect? We have a small community in South Australia , only a few people even knew about it what is the problem here?? Look at the Greek Movement here attacking us on all angles and people are warried about petty things. Whats done is done look for the future.

Grotius, Are you done with your bashing? Look at the name of the thread we are being attacked here, blaming eachother is not going to do anybody any good. The AMHRC has done a fantastic job, some people have questions especially those who dont live in Australia. Not everybody is informed about our communities in Australia, especially those whole live on the other side of the world.
            Hang on, now you sugest that its understandable non aussies such as Buktop or the way you put it "He comes from USA what do you expect" to question orgs such as AMHRC.

But a few posts ago, you defended him by saying, "Buktop never had a go at AMHRC he simply stated that nobody was aware of it"

ti leta umo tro batka. Stick to one opinion mate. Also, why are you speaking on Buktop's behalf? People must get sick of this so lets take it to PM.

Regarding this matter, MP notified AMHRC and they said they are on to it which is important. I will say it again, its not a AMHRC or UMD thing or as Buktop put it "its their job to be on the look out for these sorts of things". Its every Macedonians duty to search, notify and act on such matters.
            Leave AMHRC and UMD fight these type of issues in a political or leagal manner. What can we do as individuals? znam shto mu treba na vakvi lujge, ama ne smeam da go velam.
            Last edited by Bill77; 02-19-2010, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Grotius and Bill are right Prolet, I can appreciate the passion, but consistency has never really been a forte of yours, I have often discussed this with you, but you seem not to worry too much about it, yet you act suprised when somebody else highlights it.
              Originally posted by Prolet
              He comes from USA what do you expect? We have a small community in South Australia , only a few people even knew about it what is the problem here??
              Your defence of Buktop's statements reveals either your ignorance or......your ignorance.
              Originally posted by Buktop
              Why isn't AMHRC already aware of this? Isn't it their job to be on the look out for these sorts of things? Or do others have to bring it to their attention?
              That, Prolet, is an attack against the AMHRC. I guess it was only a matter of time before Buktop showed his true colours, his animosity towards the AMHRC that stems solely from his unyielding support for the UMD. This has changed my opinion of Buktop, and has shown that his efforts at trying to come across as an objective thinker is a facade.

I can tell you for a fact, 100%, I would never support the AMHRC were they to make the same suggestions and statements as UMD have in the past and during Meto's tour in Australia, and I would resent them if they continued to make such suggestions and statements or refused to acknowledge their errors.

Can people like Buktop say the same about the UMD? The answer is no.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• maslinka
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by grotius View Post
                prolet,

i really don't know what to make out of your comments, both here and elsewhere. Sometimes you sound genuine, but other times you sound like a complete goose. Are you the same person? All the time? Do you have a brain? Are you 12 years old or are you an adult? You are terrribly inconsistent. You seem to want to agree with everybody and every opinion, can you think for yourself? You ask a lot of questions, as if you are curious, but then when somebody answers, you engage in debate. Wtf? Do you work? You seem to be 'online' all the time. Your views on ther umd just don't make sense. At one stage you are completely infatuated by meto and seem to adhere to some perverted form of idolatry, but then purport to be some sort of objective arbitar of events. I honestly don't know whether you are a clown or serious. I can't see how people can trust your opinion. Sometimes you make sense, at other times you seem to be with the fairies!! You need to be more consitent. Who are you - kevin rudd
                lmfao! Lol

Comment

• maslinka
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by sf. View Post
                  This is not an UMD vs AMHRC issue. The latter were collateral damage in Buktop'c crude attempt at making a point about Australians' persistant criticisms of the UMD. We all know what's happening here now, so let's move on.
                  So the way things have played out are:

(1) UMD gets the first mention in the press in the advertiser - tick box for profile.

(2) AMHRC begins the road to legal action by announcing open letter - tick box for action

Soon:

(3) UMD will forget all about the issue especially when Meto has finished his tour.

(4) AMHRC will continue with legal proceedings

So, lets face it, there is criticism to be had. Just look at the actions of the two organisations. Tell me, if you were Australian, where would you put your money?

Now I would retract my criticism if the UMD coughed up some cash for the proceedings.

If we are trying to be objective about this, the issue at hand is that Rann needs to be clattered for his actions, and UMD bought into the issue, so lets see some backbone UMD - "united we can" . Invest some of the cash you extracted from your Australiana tour back into something that will benefit the community directly and that isn't self serving tokenism.

Last edited by maslinka; 02-19-2010, 01:04 AM. Reason: spellling mistakes; incomplete sentence

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

this is getting beyond embarrassing
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Comments like yours are embarrassing because you are trying to give people the wrong impression of what is really going on. Volk, I thought I knew what type of person you were mate, after all these years on the net, I always considered people like you as staunch Macedonians, now you appear little more than an UMD apologist who resents criticism, constructive or otherwise.

And the biggest embarrassment is the fact that the UMD need people like you and Buktop to answer on their behalf, oh that's right, Meto doesn't frequent 'forums'.....
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

here is another problem

united macedonian diaspora

what does that name imply and what is their position in the diaspora.

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

No SOM, whats embarrassing is the continual infighting, that's what this forum has degraded to... People like YOU have created some artificial division between UMD supporters and god knows what else...

I support every Macedonian and every Macedonian organisation that helps our cause, I dont attack people maliciously like a lot of people here on the forum. If that's what it means for you to be a "staunch" Macedonian you can have it...

Now I am a solider of Meto, because I dont agree with your views on them... gospode zacuvaj....

The question that needs to be asked is why is a thread titled "South australian mp starting an attack campaign" has degraded into some childish slinging match amongst Macedonian people... Divide and conquer is a timeless rule...
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                            No SOM, whats embarrassing is the continual infighting, that's what this forum has degraded to... People like YOU have created some artificial division between UMD supporters and god knows what else...

I support every Macedonian and every Macedonian organisation that helps our cause, I dont attack people maliciously like a lot of people here on the forum. If that's what it means for you to be a "staunch" Macedonian you can have it...

Now I am a solider of Meto, because I dont agree with your views on them... gospode zacuvaj....

The question that needs to be asked is why is a thread titled "South australian mp starting an attack campaign" has degraded into some childish slinging match amongst Macedonian people... Divide and conquer is a timeless rule...
                            Because another Meto Soldier, unnecessarily attacked AMHRC.

Do you think it was aproriate?
                            Do you think UMD soldiers should retaliate against AMHRC because of attacks against UMD from free thinking Macedonians?
                            Do you think this sort of garbage should be unanswered, which would then imply the this attack on a inocent organisations must have some credence to it?

We are soldiers of Macedonia and the truth. Our Allegiance is to Macedonia, not Meto, not AMHRC, not our Government.

ne tie stram da se falish deka si vojnik na Meto, jokingly or not.
                            Last edited by Bill77; 02-19-2010, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Pavel
                              • Oct 2009

volk, who took this thread on a wrong turn? wasn't it buktop??

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

Bill are you deliberately taking me out of context ili ti fali nesto?

When every thread turns into infighting it becomes embarrassing, whose agenda does it serve?
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X