X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    Honestly it's both ways sentiment and I'm fucking tired of listening to these kind of bullshit, because this way you are only producing biased lack of trust among all of us.

Now I shall say how my causins in Canada don't give a fuck about Macedonian name and I will pull out a GENERAL conclussion about all diaspora.

Spare me from this kind of animosity and don't come out with the general impression of impassive mass because it's not true.

The biggest and stupidest problem we are facing all around is to exceed those stereotypes about ourselfs.
    Principles Bratot.

Some simple, straightfoward, and defendable non-negotiables is what is required.

My experience is that Macedonians in starikraj have a very negative view of Greece, of the negotiations and the U.S.

We have every right to defend ourselves from the forces working to eradicate us.

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Awefully quiet in the forum today!

Lots of views, but no one is commenting.......

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
        Wow, nice job to all involved, MP don't let the pitty party discourage you, keep it up!
        still waiting to know what the pitty party is???
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
          Not even half way through the initial media exposure.... Step 2 begins today, must admit I am running out of steam, need sleep....

Would be an excellent time for the pitty party to organize a public protest, to back the local media when it rolls out shortly. Anyone want to spearhead that?
          have asked Buktop, who is the pitty party you both refer to?
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
            • Feb 2010

if we need some translation from Macedonian to German or Serbian / Croatian, or vice-versa, i can do it

but my english is far away from the "level" required for such a serious texts
            Bratot:
            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• MP_MK
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
              if we need some translation from Macedonian to German or Serbian / Croatian, or vice-versa, i can do it

but my english is far away from the "level" required for such a serious texts
              It's the thought that counts Serdarot, thank you

Comment

• MP_MK
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                have asked Buktop, who is the pitty party you both refer to?

Julie:

I think you will find about 20+ of them in this thread: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=2604

Attacking individuals that are simply fighting for the Macedonian cause.

Can you imagine how much more of an impact we could possibly get on the local front over the coming weeks, if those individuals also started fighting for the cause and uniting?

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Julie:

I think you will find about 20+ of them in this thread: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=2604

Attacking individuals that are simply fighting for the Macedonian cause.

Can you imagine how much more of an impact we could possibly get on the local front over the coming weeks, if those individuals also started fighting for the cause and uniting?
                  Individuals fighting for the MACEDONIAN CAUSE so I take it the pitty party is the Macedonian community in Adelaide you are referring to, as in previous posts to Risto the Great "YOUR" community?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Julie, I have never heard the term "pitty party" in my life.
                    It could be an "age thing" or a "spelling thing".

MP_MK, I like the idea of fighting for the Macedonian Cause.
                    Some people can't stand behind the Macedonian Cause and it makes me feel they have something to hide. If we poke and prod enough, we may well find out why.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Individuals fighting for the MACEDONIAN CAUSE so I take it the pitty party is the Macedonian community in Adelaide you are referring to, as in previous posts to Risto the Great "YOUR" community?
                      Really not certain as to why or how you came to this assumption.

I would suggest the "pitty party" (yes new term for me also) would be made up of those individuals that tear down and mud sling with indivuiduals that are fighting the cause, rather than assisting and fighting for the cause also.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Julie, I have never heard the term "pitty party" in my life.
                        It could be an "age thing" or a "spelling thing".

MP_MK, I like the idea of fighting for the Macedonian Cause.
                        Some people can't stand behind the Macedonian Cause and it makes me feel they have something to hide. If we poke and prod enough, we may well find out why.

Agreed.

Yesterday, a person on the phone described it to me perfectly.

"It's the Macedonian cause. We don't own it, nor control it. It's neither yours, nor mine. We are all responsible for fighting the cause."

Exactly.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

No i think he was refering to people on this thread.

But i would rather be in a group or labeled a "pitty party"
                          Than to be known as a "brown noser" or "Traitor".

Would the People with a Guilty consious or insecure please stand up or just raise your hand
                          Last edited by Bill77; 02-11-2010, 10:21 PM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Yesterday, a person on the phone described it to me perfectly.

"It's the Macedonian cause. We don't own it, nor control it. It's neither yours, nor mine. We are all responsible for fighting [for] the cause."
                            Slight edit above.
                            I agree, but we must define it. Otherwise we have organisations that try to take advantage of patriotic sentiments and use them to achieve their (less than transparent) agendas.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Slight edit above.
                              I agree, but we must define it. Otherwise we have organisations that try to take advantage of patriotic sentiments and use them to achieve their (less than transparent) agendas.

Yes, *for

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Slight edit above.
                                transparency being the operative word
                                agenda being another one

Comment

Working...
                                X