• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
    Let me put it in perspective:

I would guess that there are approx 50 "youth" under tha age of 21 that are active in the Adelaide community, more than half of those are under the age of 10.

There are thousands of greeks betwen 18 and 21 that are constantly yapping on that Macedonia is greek and Alexandar the Great is greek. In a small community (Adelaide) it is extremely difficult for them.
    and it does not help that in the Department of Education here , Alexander the Great is called Greek - some curriculum

I will give you an example. My Macedonian cousin has 2 sons aged 10 and 11 and the primary school they attend in the southern suburbs had provided some information to them - bless my beautiful little nephew at the age of 10 for correcting his teacher, and insisting on changing her fact sheets correctly. (His dad is Aussie and sympathetic to the Maco cause, and my cousin was born here, so how much more patriotic can you get, a small child , 2nd generation Aussie Maco) is standing up for what is in his heart
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Let me put it in perspective:

I would guess that there are approx 50 "youth" under tha age of 21 that are active in the Adelaide community, more than half of those are under the age of 10.

There are thousands of greeks betwen 18 and 21 that are constantly yapping on that Macedonia is greek and Alexandar the Great is greek. In a small community (Adelaide) it is extremely difficult for them.
      You did not need to try and put it in perspective for me MP. i understood what you were trying to get at the first time. But it sounds like our kids are intimidated to admit they are Macedonians to a Greek on a one on one senario. I am not talking about getting in the middle of a Greek Natzi convention and waving a Macedonian flag.

And Greeks yapping on that Macedonia is greek and Alexandar the Great is greek is comon, and these slime are every where not just Adelaide.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

what is really stupid is that we are all on the same team and working for the same cause. If some people can just put their ego's aside...
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Let me tell you a story about Mike Rann:

Some people may not know that he has aplied to live in Italy?

Mike Rann had a goal:

1. I'll be a politician to get rich

2. My angle will be to play the greek card and get those greeks voting for me at any cost, even at the cost of those Ethnic Macedonians.

3. I'll stay in politics long enough to establish close ties with the greek government.

4. I'll conduct "under the radar" visits to greece and get pats on my back from the greek government and get direction and strategy from the greeks to further my cause!

5. I'll work long enough for the greeks and get rewarded $$$$$

6. I'll set up swiss bank accounts in my partners name and greece can channel blab money into it.

7. I'll apply to the Australian Government to be the "Ambassador To Australia in Italy"

8. From Italy I can get access to my Swiss account and no one will detect it.

9. Yeah that's my plan MWOAHAHAHA!!

MR RANN:

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FACE WILL BE SCREENED RIGHT THROUGH THE BALKANS ON NATIONAL TV STATIONS STARTING THIS EVENING AND AUSTRALIA WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE AMBASSADOR IN ITALY.

....GUESS YOU WEREN'T COUNTING ON THE MACEDONIANS TO MAKE SOME NOISE?!

ERROR IN JUDGEMENT PERHAPS?

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            You did not need to try and put it in perspective for me MP. i understood what you were trying to get at the first time. But it sounds like our kids are intimidated to admit they are Macedonians to a Greek on a one on one senario. I am not talking about getting in the middle of a Greek Natzi convention and waving a Macedonian flag.

And Greeks yapping on that Macedonia is greek and Alexandar the Great is greek is comon, and these slime are every where not just Adelaide.

Sorry, I forgot you were locally based, apologies.

I know some younger crew of ours that are vocal about the matter and have forfeited close greek friendships over the issue.

What concerns me most is that the young greeks have no idea whatsoever about the history, yet are very passionate about their false belief and extremely racist towards the young Macedonians here.

Funnily enough, I am told that on a 'one to one' basis that there is no issue or conflict between Macedoanians and greeks (long standing friends), but those same people turn when in a group of greeks. Pack mentality of racism.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
              I will disagree with that comment Bill.
              Adelaide Macedonians have a strong sense of identity Bill.
              The parents here have instilled strong sense of identity and culture, in time, perhaps as has happened in Victoria with the unjust premier there, Adelaide may be on an equal footing

Jas sum gorliva Makedonka , ako sum rodena tuka, majka i tatko od mala vo moeto sertsce im kazhea, nikoy pat da ne svatam drugo ime,
              isto i taka, ako se rodeni moete 3 sinovi tuka , i tie se Makedontsi vo ninete srtsa.
              I can only go on with what is claimed. What you say above, is great and makes me happy.

But MP sugested "Adelaide Macedonian Youth who are mostly scared to say they are Macedonian in front of a greek here in Adelaide." Ne veruvam deka vaka e.

But if its true, you are a perfect example of what i was trying to say. vide, "chim majka i tatko te uchi niko pat da ne svatish drugo ime",

And what was the outcome? ti sega nemash straf.

Regardless if unjust premiers are there or removed, the unjust Greeks will always be there. its up to us to teach our kids not to be afraid to say they are Macedonian. And again, if this claim that Macedonian kids do fear is true.
              Last edited by Bill77; 02-09-2010, 07:04 AM.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify SOM:

Without going into specifics:

Volk is physically trained to the highest degree in physique and fighting arts / ability.

Volk is a high preforming academic.
                Mate, shut the fuck up...personally, I'm fed up with reading your bullshit but what I really fuckin' despise is when you start to drag other people into this...Volk is well known as an internet personality to most of us for many years now and I'm confident enough to suggest that there's very few issues between Volk and any of the other guys here that goes beyond general matters of opinion, so don't fuck things up with your smart-arse attitude.

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  I can only go on with what is claimed. What you say above, is great and makes me happy.

But MP sugested "Adelaide Macedonian Youth who are mostly scared to say they are Macedonian in front of a greek here in Adelaide." Ne veruvam deka vaka e.

But if its true, you are a perfect example of what i was trying to say. vide, "chim majka i tatko te uchi niko pat da ne svatish drugo ime",

And what was the outcome? ti sega nemash straf.

Regardless if unjust premiers are there or removed, the unjust Greeks will always be there. its up to us to teach our kids not to be afraid to say they are Macedonian. And again, if this claim that Macedonian kids do fear is true.

Bill:

I have youth from your community that have been in constant dialogue with me in the past 18 months on this matter and I have tried to mentor some through it, as much as time allows me to.

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    Mate, shut the fuck up...personally, I'm fed up with reading your bullshit but what I really fuckin' despise is when you start to drag other people into this...Volk is well known as an internet personality to most of us for many years now and I'm confident enough to suggest that there's very few issues between Volk and any of the other guys here that goes beyond general matters of opinion, so don't fuck things up with your smart-arse attitude.

Firstly: another member said this to Volk:

That's pretty big coming from someone who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground!

I suggested that, that member not test the waters with him Volk. Then SOM asked for an explanation.

Secondly: I PMd you my cell number, feel free to call me directly and discuss your tone with me.
                    Last edited by MP_MK; 02-09-2010, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify SOM:

Without going into specifics:

Volk is physically trained to the highest degree in physique and fighting arts / ability.

Volk is a high preforming academic.
                      Hey, me too ... and I don't want any other name for Macedonia.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Thanks MP! I dont think the forum wants to know about my personal life

Phoenix, relax, MP is doing some very good work at the moment about pushing this issue forward, that's all that should matter and lets leave it at that.
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

and I don't want any other name for Macedonia.
                          Are you implying I do?
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                            Thanks MP! I dont think the forum wants to know about my personal life

Phoenix, relax, MP is doing some very good work at the moment about pushing this issue forward, that's all that should matter and lets leave it at that.
                            Sorry, thought I made it vague enough not to be too specific...

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Firstly: another member said this to Volk:

That's pretty big coming from someone who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground!

Secondly: I PMd you my cell number, feel free to call me directly and discuss your tone with me.
                              I think its time to reconsider your smart-arse attitude mate...

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                I think its time to reconsider your smart-arse attitude mate...

I know it's time you get back on topic and assist the cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X