• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Who authorised you to speak on his behalf?
    Take my head out of my arse? That's pretty big coming from someone who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground!
    Iv'e been doing something constructive for over 12 years, all I see here is a lot of talk and unanswered questions, particularly the so called other community in Adeliade - if you think having another community in Adelaide is a good idea please enlighten me on it's percieved benefits.

The community has been slit for over a decade.

VolK would murder you on both on the mental and physical front, so I would suggest taking it easy tiger.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post

VolK would murder you on both on the mental and physical front, so I would suggest taking it easy tiger.
      Michael, take care with your statements, now they're verging on threats and at this stage I think we all know your true identity.
      Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-08-2010, 10:44 PM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Yeah Yeah - his mental abilities are quite obvious and yours too, now answer the questions!
        ""I may be from SA but I am more connected with interstate communities as the macedonian population here is very small."
        If the community there is small why would you start a second community and halve the "very small" existing community?"
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Michael, take care with your statements, now they're verging on threats and at this stage we all now your true identity.

My identity is not supressed. Most members here know my full name, contact details and I have met with most at some point or another over the years.

If I am putting myself in a position to go head to head with politicians, do you think I fear you or others? ...food for thought.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

My identity is not supressed. Most members here know my full name, contact details and I have met with most at some point or another over the years.

If I am putting myself in a position to go head to head with politicians, do you think I fear you or others? ...food for thought.
            Wow..."head to head with politicians". Michael, what serious activist hasn't gone "head to head with politicians"? And when they do it, they do it using their real identities. What exactly are you doing that is out of the ordinary?

To date, you've refused to give your real name anywhere, who you represent, and who supposedly agreed to have Meto provide an interview on national television (you claim THE leaders of the Australian Macedonian community and that is a LIE, unless of course you are completely discounting NSW and a number of organisations in VIC)?
            Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-08-2010, 10:56 PM.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Who authorised you to speak on his behalf?
              Take my head out of my arse? That's pretty big coming from someone who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground!
              Iv'e been doing something constructive for over 12 years, all I see here is a lot of talk and unanswered questions, particularly the so called other community in Adeliade - if you think having another community in Adelaide is a good idea please enlighten me on it's percieved benefits.
              Volk
              Do you have an answer for me or are you going to let MP_MK answer on your behalf?
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

Wow..."head to head with politicians". Michael, what serious activist hasn't gone "head to head with politicians"? And when they do it, they do it using their real identities. What exactly are you doing that is out of the ordinary?

To date, you've refused to give your real name anywhere, who you represent, and who supposedly agreed to have Meto provide an interview on national television (you claim THE leaders of the Australian Macedonian community and that is a LIE, unless of course you are completely discounting NSW and a number of organisations in VIC)?

Last person to speak out about politicians in SA was a President of a biker gang, he has now been missing for 5 years.

Key mebers of this forum know my name, number, companies, location etc... etc.. you are a no one and your questions are frankly lame.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Last person to speak out about politicians in SA was a President of a biker gang, he has now been missing for 5 years.
                  No, I think your attempt to portray yourself as "danger man" is lame.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Key mebers of this forum know my name, number, companies, location etc... etc.. you are a no one and your questions are frankly lame.
                    MP_MK
                    This response is uncalled for and innappropriate and avoids answering a reasonable question. This forum allows members to ask pertinent questions and expect reasonable answers, what you have done here is lowering the standards of what is a formidable Macedonian forum!

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

if you think having another community in Adelaide is a good idea please enlighten me on it's percieved benefits
                      Why would I think that in a community of 3000 or less is good to be divided? I never said this, I suggest you stop making things up.

In fact I do not recognise a split, I prefer to use the term Church, this church and that church, ultimately we are one Macedonian community in my eyes and I have no time for division.

Michael, take care with your statements, now they're verging on threats and at this stage I think we all know your true identity.
                      give me a break...

If the community there is small why would you start a second community and halve the "very small" existing community?"
                      Asking questions like this really solidify your knowledge about the situation of the Macedonians in the country. Any member on this forum could answer it... I have no need to enlighten someone who shows a lack of respect.

Volk, Tell me a bit more about the Macedonians in South Australia, For 3000 people it must be a very small community
                      It is very small, two churches, some say two communities... But not me. There are more grkomani in Adelaide than proper Macedonians...
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Why would I think that in a community of 3000 or less is good to be divided? I never said this, I suggest you stop making things up.

Volk
                        Where do you & MP_MK get your numbers from? There are over 6,000 Macedonians in S.A. I'm not making anything up - MP-MK first brought this issue of 2 communities to this forum.

"In fact I do not recognise a split, I prefer to use the term Church, this church and that church, ultimately we are one Macedonian community in my eyes and I have no time for division."

The fact that you don't recognise a split doesn't mean it hasn't happened or doesn't exist, MP_MK confirms this and the existence of a second community, which he says he represents.

give me a break...

"Asking questions like this really solidify your knowledge about the situation of the Macedonians in the country. Any member on this forum could answer it... I have no need to enlighten someone who shows a lack of respect."
                        Don't concern yourself with my knowledge about the situation of the Macedonians in the country(I'm happy to impart my knowledge to you should you choose to ask any questions) , or any member on this forum answering my questions, the question was asked of you and it wasn't done disrespectfuly, it was done to determine how aware you are of the damage it(the church/community split) has done to all Macedonians since it occurred, and who is responsible for it!

"It is very small, two churches, some say two communities... But not me. There are more grkomani in Adelaide than proper Macedonians..."
                        It is not small, it only has small attendances, this is why I ask these questions, because if we keep thinking we're small and not effective then we will keep on thinking this and not participate or join in with community functions and activities and subsequently remain small.

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                          He is taking the piss out of you, after making a dick out of yourself.....why dont you quit whilst you are down and embarassed!!! They are other ways to promote yourself if you have some capabilities instead of hijacking an important issue for the community for a sole purpose of self promotion....Disgrace....Na lagite dolgi ne im se nozete!!!! They get caught out very quickly...In terms of organising a rally and you being involved, i can assure not too many people would like to walk with you to the pub, let alone be seen in public as a community leader...what planet do you live on????

MP is active and on the forefront of this issue, so keep it in your pants little boy.
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Sorry Prolet, can you repost your questions?
                            Spolaj Ti Vangelovski

Tell me a bit more about the Macedonian Community in Canberra and Quenbeyan. I mentioned the two churches Sveti Ilija and Sveti Kliment Ohridski, what is the community like there and do the communities of Canberra and Quenbeyan work together and help eachother out??
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Don't ask any hard questions Vangelovski otherwise you'll get the silent treatment!

Don-

Are you under control upstairs?

I do not answer to you. Keep your tongue still.

For a 50+ year old man, you are acting like a teenager. I know you are from the Adelaide community and happy to meet you at any point today to discuss ways you can help. Otherwise stop being destructive to the cause and take lead from someone 20 years your minor.

Are you finished now?

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Glam Adelaide Article release

The differences between what is public and what is private space are becoming more blurred as social media invokes its power. Any comments made public or private, anonymous or not could quite possibly end up on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube as our need for instantaneous communication is fuelled. Just look at the hot water South Australian Premier Mike Rann has got himself into over remarks he made at the Dimitria Greek Festival in November last year.

Bare in mind that Glam Adelaide is a 'good news' website and doesn't engage in controversity too much.

Thank you Kelly

Comment

Working...
                                X