X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    I'm still wondering why Michael P kept this all hushed up until Meto got here? And I'm also waiting for a reply to Makedonche's questions.
    Don't ask any hard questions Vangelovski otherwise you'll get the silent treatment!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Coolski
      • Sep 2008

We need someone in South Australia to do a screencapture on iView
      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Coolski
        • Sep 2008

btw here is the scanned article from the paper

- Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

Re: AMHRC Begins Formal Legal Action Against Rann

Keep up the good work!*

*Please keep doing the good things that you are doing now (A general phrase of encouragement).

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
            We need someone in South Australia to do a screencapture on iView
            Why in South Australia?

Do the screen capture, upload it and send me the link, then I can forward it to MK.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Bushav

Looks like Nick Bolkus is also involved in this saga, who better to cover Mister Rann's back.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Coolski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                Why in South Australia?

Do the screen capture, upload it and send me the link, then I can forward it to MK.
                I tried watching last nights ABC News, and it seems to switch to local state news half way through. Since i'm in NSW, I didnt get the story.

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Spolaj Ti Bushav

Looks like Nick Bolkus is also involved in this saga, who better to cover Mister Rann's back.
                  I am happy he has decided to chime in because he will get in the firing line once the opposition step in. He escaped it 4 years ago, not this time. Both of them can stand accountable this time.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

This is all i could find at the ABC

Rann accused of Macedonian snub

Posted Thu May 24, 2007 10:32am AEST
                    Updated Thu May 24, 2007 11:22am AEST

South Australian Premier Mike Rann has been accused of marginalising the Macedonian community.

Mr Rann, visiting Greece earlier this month, was quoted in a Greek newspaper saying that neighbouring Macedonia was "as Greek as the Acropolis".

The comment on the heated dispute about history and territory has insulted Steve Kostoff, who represents South Australia's Macedonians.

"The Premier has marginalised our community time and time again, time will show that Mr Rann is incorrect in marginalising the Macedonian community," he said.

Mr Kostoff says Greek and Macedonian cultures are not one and the same and has written to the Premier's office demanding an apology.

"Not only is our culture different but our language and our history, our religion are different. The distinction between what is actually a Slav Macedonian and a Greek is very obvious, particularly to us," he said.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Who is Steve Kostov? Why is he involved in everything??

Just for the record no our religion is not Different, how can Orthodox religion be different?? Its the same with a few differences, the Greeks dont have Slavi for example and they celebrate Christmas two weeks earlier.

As for calling us Slav Macedonians, that is a big blunder here i wouldnt want this man representing me in my state thats for sure.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

This is all i could find at the ABC

Rann accused of Macedonian snub

Posted Thu May 24, 2007 10:32am AEST
                        Updated Thu May 24, 2007 11:22am AEST

South Australian Premier Mike Rann has been accused of marginalising the Macedonian community.

Mr Rann, visiting Greece earlier this month, was quoted in a Greek newspaper saying that neighbouring Macedonia was "as Greek as the Acropolis".

The comment on the heated dispute about history and territory has insulted Steve Kostoff, who represents South Australia's Macedonians.

"The Premier has marginalised our community time and time again, time will show that Mr Rann is incorrect in marginalising the Macedonian community," he said.

Mr Kostoff says Greek and Macedonian cultures are not one and the same and has written to the Premier's office demanding an apology.

"Not only is our culture different but our language and our history, our religion are different. The distinction between what is actually a Slav Macedonian and a Greek is very obvious, particularly to us," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...24/1931850.htm
                        Thank you Prolet.

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Who is Steve Kostov? Why is he involved in everything??

Just for the record no our religion is not Different, how can Orthodox religion be different?? Its the same with a few differences, the Greeks dont have Slavi for example and they celebrate Christmas two weeks earlier.

As for calling us Slav Macedonians, that is a big blunder here i wouldnt want this man representing me in my state thats for sure.

Steve holds position within one of the two communities in SA.

He is in Canberra today and will be distributing / showing the clip.

I do not know the ins and outs of the blunder. I am told it was an error in judgement.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

MP, You are in Adelaide, tell us a bit more about Steve Kostov?

Surly there is more then 3000 Macedonians in South Australia.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

Re: Rann accused of playing the race card

United-We Can!

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

MP, You are in Adelaide, tell us a bit more about Steve Kostov?

Surly there is more then 3000 Macedonians in South Australia.

We are from different Macedonian communities. I met him for the first tiem last week. I believe his heart is in the right place and he works hard on the cause.

More importantly I am very happy that there is a clear line of communication open between him and myself, which I believe will serve as a bridge between the two communities. Same too with RTG

I may be from SA but I am more connected with interstate communities as the macedonian population here is very small.

There is a large population of "helenic Macedonians" in Adelaide.

Also, many families are split in half. Some cousins are Macedonian, some cousins are helenic Macedonian, some cousins are greek.

Comment

Working...
                                X