• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

MEDVEDEV send congrats to IVANOV

Медведев му ја честита победата на Иванов
    вторник, 07 април 2009

Претседателот на Руската Федерација Дмитриј Медведев упати телеграма со честитки до новоизбраниот претседател на Македонија Ѓорге Иванов

Во телеграмата, како што соопшти Руската амбасада во Скопје, меѓу другото, се вели:

- Руско-македонските односи се карактеризираат со заемниот интерес за одржување на активен политички дијалог, со подготвеноста за продлабочување на трговско-економската соработка. Духовната и културно-историската блискост меѓу нашите народи дава дополнителен придонес за доследно унапредување на руско-македонските релации. Уверен Сум дека односите на пријателство и соработка меѓу нашите две држави и понатаму ќе се развиваат во интерес на зацврстување на стабилноста и безбедноста на европскиот континент.

Медведев му посака на Иванов успеси во работата на оваа одговорна функција, а на граѓаните на Македонија – мир и просперитет.

medvedev wrote in his congrat telegramm to ivanov inter alia:
    "in our spiritual, cultural and historical connectivity our both peoples I´m convinced that our friendship and economic cooperations will grow"
    Last edited by Dimko-piperkata; 04-07-2009, 04:40 AM.
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Excellent message.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

US State Department: Citizens and authorities in Macedonia deserve praise for electio

US State Department: Citizens and authorities in Macedonia deserve praise for elections

The U.S. Department of State has extended congratulations and praise to citizens of Macedonia for the successful completion of the presidential and local elections.

"The United States congratulate the people of Macedonia for the second round of the presidential and local elections. Citizens of Macedonia, alongside the country's authorities, deserve praise for the successful conduct of these elections", State Department Spokesman Andy Laine told Voice of America in Macedonian Language.

Noting there was certain concern regarding the campaign, Laine referred to the preliminary ODIHR assessment that the two voting rounds met most OSCE and Council of Europe standards.

The U.S. administration once again confirmed the commitment on Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration.

"We eagerly await to cooperate with newly-elected president Gjorge Ivanov, in order to help Macedonia achieve full Euro-Atlantic integration as soon as possible", underlined Laine.
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Diabolical
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
          I'm proud because actually only the Macedonians voted and they chosed Ivanov, without any assistance of the Albanians whose % in this voting was below 2%, so the silent boycott that was suppose to cause failure of the elections and more space for some political diversions was not successful.

What concern the new president Ivanov, if he happen to be another cheap traitor I will personally find him and gag him before I cut his throat.
          Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          I can't believe they sold out Struga to the terrorists, when they knew they weren't going to get their votes for the Presidential elections anyway.

Struga was sold out for absolutely nothing. 4 years from now none of us will be able to recognise Struga as a Macedonian city any more.
          There was a boycott? And what's this about Struga selling out? Fill me in guys

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

Medvedev congratulates Ivanov on presidency
            Russian Federation President Dmitry Medvedev sent Monday a note of congratulations to VMRO-DPMNE presidential candidate Gjorge Ivanov, who won at Sunday's second round of elections in Macedonia.

The note, forwarded by the Russian Embassy to Skopje, reads:

"Russian-Macedonian relations are characterized by mutual interest for active political dialogue, along with readiness to enhance commercial-economic cooperation. The spiritual and cultural-historic ties of our peoples gives an additional stimulus to consistent enhancement of bilateral relations. I am convinced that relations of friendship and cooperation will develop further in the interest of strengthening the stability and security of the European continent".

Medvedev wished Ivanov success in the execution of the presidential post, as well as peace and prosperity to the citizens of Macedonia.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Ivanov/Ahmeti - unity and reasonable compromise on name

Skopje / 13/04/09 / 17:13
              A national unity and reasonable compromise in finding solution in the name dispute with Greece are necessary, said today the new Head of State, Gjorgje Ivanov and the leader of DUI, Ali Ahmeti.

Ivanov and Ahmeti gave no statements after the 1.5-hour meeting that took place today in Skopje, A1 TV Station said.

When asked by a journalist, President Ivanov did not explain what he meant by "a reasonable compromise".

"As a journalist, you should probably know what is the subject of the negotiations. We are not talking about changing the name. You study the problem of negotiations that we are leading with Greece, and then I will be able to answer your questions," Ivanov said.

"Macedonia is of interest of the Albanians too, and we as a community, are in solidarity with our fellow-citizens, and we are interested to see this issue resolved to the overall benefit of all citizens of the Republic of Macedonia," Ahmeti said after the meeting.

Previously, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski said that nothing important is likely to happen in terms of the name issue before the June's elections in Greece for representatives in the European Parliament.

"There are still not much new developments. Mediator Nimetz will probably wait for an end of the elections in Greece, in order to create conditions for normal talks. Until then, there may be some form of communication, however, nothing serious in that direction is likely to happen," Gruevski said.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

I see another sell-out politician...

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

They have been told so many lies about who they are, for so long, that they believe them.

So when some crow says "We are Slavs" she obviously hasn't got a fking clue, and when UMD say Macedonian human rights isn't our business, well, its another way of saying we don't give a fk about Macedonian history - we want to forget the past, and move "foward". Why can't Macedonians simply make sure Greece and Europe are held accountable for past, and present injustices?

Comment

• King Makedon
                    • Apr 2009

Thx to Mr.Medvedev for his congratulations.

I don't know what to say about those Russians. Of course they are close with the religion and the language with our macedonian. But somehow they behave different.
                    Every country who was in favour of Russia lost something after all or the Russinas did nothing to defend them. They seek only their own interests.
                    The serbs also thought the russians would interfear but nothing. Aswell as in 1945-1949 during the civil war in greece. The Russians left us.
                    ]
                    The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                    [/SIZE]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

There is an unhealthy respect given to Russians by Macedonians.
                      They have done very little to earn our respect.
                      They don't need to do very much to get our earned respect.

I honestly do not know why Macedonians look to them so much.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• King Makedon
                        • Apr 2009

Did you know that the "traitor" of the last presidential elcetions, when he was still minister of internal affairs, in the time when Glogorov was still president of macedonia, he made a proposal to Gligorov to change the name. He showed him a Rolex watch which he got from the greeks and some other presents like a pearl (early 1990's).
                        [this said Kiro Gligorov in an interview after going in Pension]

Gligorov answered short and unimpressed: "Ah I know those. I saw them at Tito's office he had similar one to these."
                        ]
                        The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                        [/SIZE]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

A side point, where did Tito's wealth end up?
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• King Makedon
                            • Apr 2009

The sad thing was that Tito lived like a rich man, but had absolutely nothing. Everything belonged to the state of Yugoslavia, his cars, offices, houses etc.
                            So something still has his wife in Belgrade, but she wasn't seen anymore by the people after his death. Only his sons and daughters, but they also show that they are not wealthy at all.
                            ]
                            [/SIZE]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

This gives me some hope

Macedonia not in a hurry to enter in neither NATO nor the EU, states Russian daily paper RBC Daily.

The new advisors of the President of Macedonia George Ivanov on Foreign Policy will be the famous Professor Svetomir Shkarich, Dimitar Mirchev, and Risto Nikovski, a diplomat who has represented his country in Albania, Russia and Great Britain.

Liberal public in Macedonia raised the alarm: Mr. Shkarich is known throughout the country as one of the most stringent and consistent opponent of NATO, but Mr. Mirchev and Ristovski have also made negative comments of the role of the European Union and the intolerable pressure exerted from official Brussels over Skopje on various Political Affairs, states RBC Daily.

Professor Shkarich, who works at the Ss Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, in his books, articles and speeches has made dozens of statements about the role of NATO in the region and has repeatedly expressed doubts about the need for the integration of Macedonia in this military bloc. Moreover, during a discussion organized by the ruling VMRO party in the country, he called on politicians not to despair because of the fact that at the NATO summit in Bucharest, Macedonia did not receive a formal invitation to become a member of the alliance. Instead, according to Mr. Shkarich, the authorities should develop closer relations with Russia and China.

Two other advisers, Mirchev and Ristovski, are also critics, but not only to NATO, but the UN and EU who broke their own rules when admitting Macedonia to the EU and are currently trying to be 'mediators' in an artificial, nonexistent dispute created by Greece. Recall that Greece, states RBC Daily, prevented Macedonia's from entering the UN under its historic name: rather, today it is officially called the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

The new Macedonian president has repeatedly pointed to the one-sided approach of the Europeans and the UN and advocated the rejection of the proposals coming to the detriment of the national identity of its people, regardless of possible sanctions by the international community, concludes RBC Daily.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                              X