Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Some delays were experienced due to snowy conditions which hindered voters going to the polling booths.

Доколку за 3 часа не бидат отворени гласачките места, таму изборите ќе бидат одложени, информираат од Државната изборна комисија.

Ова изутринава го потврди портпаролот на Државната изборна комисија (ДИК) Зоран Таневски, кој додаде дека се прават напори да бидат отворени и тие гласачки места.

„Проблемите се во општините каде имаше големи снежни врнежи, и каде не се проодни патиштата“, изјави Таневски.

Според него, засега нема други проблеми во текот на избирачкиот процес.

Законскиот рок до кога може да се отворат гласачките места е 10 часот.

http://a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=106117
    In other places the voting began without a weather problem, although surrounding regions were also affected by the snow.

Проблеми има во селските избирачки места, посебно во планинските, кои поради снегот се отсечени.

Изборите почнаа без проблеми и во Кавадарци, Неготино, Росоман, Градско и Чашка. Но, и во овие општини снегот прави проблеми во селата завеани од снег.

Од таму велат дека гласањето во градот се одвива непречено, но проблеми има во селата, посебно во планинските, каде поради наврнатиот снег не е возможно да се дојде до избирачките места. Во дел од нив избирачкиот материјал е донесен, но има села во кои членовите на одборите воопшто неможат да се пробијат. Екипи на Македонија пат интензивно работат на расчистување на патиштата.

Денска во Битола точно во седум часот на 150 избирачки места во 53 населени места започна гласањето за претседателските и локалните избори. Од 92.450 запишани избирачи, вчера гласаа 25 болни и изнемоштени лица и 84 затвореници.

http://a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=106118
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

I'm sorry to say.. but we have been sold out by our politicians, doesn't really matter who is our president or government, because none of them works for Macedonian cause.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

If Ivanov is Gruevski's man, what does it say about Gruevski?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
          I'm sorry to say.. but we have been sold out by our politicians, doesn't really matter who is our president or government, because none of them works for Macedonian cause.
          I don't agree with that statement. Gruevski has not sold us out (yet), and I hope he doesn't intend to. Gruevski would not select Ivanov unless it would be to his advantage, if they do this right we can succeed from here.

I will agree with the suggestion that Gruevski is a sellout when I see the evidence of it, not a minute sooner.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

It's gonna be too fuckin late...

It' enough to follow their statements, of Gruevski and Ivanov.

If Ivanov is his choice, than I suppose they both share same opinion right?

I would like to believe as I did before, but everything is leading me to one conclusion.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Ivanov holds no sway on anything, at any level in Macedonia. He has no political influence, no influence inside any political party, he has no power.

Him as President would be symbolic only - this is why he has been placed... as someone who will do as Gruevski tells him because he effectively has no power whatsoever, despite a 'title' of being President.

That's why for Gruevski it never was about the quality of the candidate, but rather their obedience.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                Ivanov holds no sway on anything, at any level in Macedonia. He has no political influence, no influence inside any political party, he has no power.

Him as President would be symbolic only - this is why he has been placed... as someone who will do as Gruevski tells him because he effectively has no power whatsoever, despite a 'title' of being President.

That's why for Gruevski it never was about the quality of the candidate, but rather their obedience.
                Crvenko managed to give it to Macedonia bes maslo. So I would not be over confident about the lack of potential for any man in this position to destabilise our country.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                  BULLSHIT
                  1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                  2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Front-runner Gjorge Ivanov, of the governing VMRO-DPMNE party, used the campaign to call for a compromise in the 17-year dispute, which remains unresolved despite more than a decade of UN mediation.

"We need to support the process that is undertaken by the United Nations, with new ideas and better cooperation, so we can reach some solution that isn't insulting for either us or them," Ivanov said.
                    or
                    The Macedonian identity, nation, and language should be guaranteed. We should negotiate for a name for international use that will replace the use of Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
                    Both of these statements are in this link?
                    We cannot be sure what he really said because they are different quotes. The "International Use" statement appears to be setting us up for a fall. But I hope I am wrong about that.

Ivanov, tell me what (aside from Macedonia) would not offend you!
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Orovnichanec
                      • Sep 2008

To be honest, I think he is referring to a double formula, but maybe that is me being a bit to optimistic?
                      "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

It's getting worrying. How the fuck did Frcko get so many votes? How did Zaev get the win in Strumica? Why the fuck did only half the population vote?
                        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Frcko got the votes of the SDSM-faithful (i.e. its party membership). Actually, based on that he should have got between 250,000 - 270,000 so even the SDSM loyalists are jumping ship.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                            Why the fuck did only half the population vote?
                            Apparently it is the Macedonian way to show how much you care.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Sarafot
                              • Dec 2008

Tragedija,vo edna obština dvujca makedonci sobrale po 2000 i kusur glasa a eden šipo okulu 3600,dumam napamet,i taka obštinata ima šipo za gradonačelnik,poradi sebičnosta na dva čoveka
                              Last edited by Sarafot; 03-24-2009, 07:12 PM.
                              Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                              - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• VMRO
                                • Sep 2008

I believe Ivanov will have Gruevski as his mentor, same thing happened in Russia (Putin/Medvedev).

Ivanov is has no real political experience, so be sure he will be getting his orders from Gruevski, which is not a bad thing in my opinion.
                                Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

Working...
                                X