Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Good initiative MHRMI/AMHRC, particularly the call on Macedonians to put pressure on their elected representatives.

Just out of curiosity, what was Ivanov's response?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Good initiative MHRMI/AMHRC, particularly the call on Macedonians to put pressure on their elected representatives.

Just out of curiosity, what was Ivanov's response?
      I'll have a crack at this one...
      I bet he had the expression somewhere between those head turning gaping mouth carnival clowns, the ones that you put the ball in their mouths hoping to win some shitty prize...and the old nodding dog ornament that happily sat on the parcel shelf of the family sedan...expressing that all too familiar, the lights are on but nobody's home ambiance.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        I'll have a crack at this one...
        I bet he had the expression somewhere between those head turning gaping mouth carnival clowns, the ones that you put the ball in their mouths hoping to win some shitty prize...and the old nodding dog ornament that happily sat on the parcel shelf of the family sedan...expressing that all too familiar, the lights are on but nobody's home ambiance.
        Personally I'm putting my money on the strained look and breaking a sweat trying to understand the concept of Macedonians sticking up for themselves. Maybe the hand over the jaw while rubbing his stubble (tie loosened and top button undone with a shot of whiskey in the other hand), trying to get his peanut brain around such a radical thought. After MHRMI left, he would have turned to his "advisor" for clarification, who would have said, "Its all Greek to me".
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

My heartiest congratulations and heartfelt thanks to MHRMI for their efforts and finally taking the word of the people to the President!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

This is what we need more of! We need to confront those that claim to represent the Macedonian nation. What better way than a respected organisation to do so! Thank you MHRMI.

I would love to hear Ivanov's response. I hope you share that with us.
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              ...Just out of curiosity, what was Ivanov's response?
              ...anybody?

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Any news on a response from the President?
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MHRMI
                  • Dec 2009

Sorry for the delay. He gave the typical government response that Macedonia won't change its constitutional name. So we emphasized that changing it bilaterally would change it everywhere. We focused on the points that we mentioned in the press release and the Our Name is Macedonia campaign, which they said has had a big impact in Macedonia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MHRMI View Post
                    Sorry for the delay. He gave the typical government response that Macedonia won't change its constitutional name.
                    Did you tell him the Macedonian constitution is already a whore and has been changed enough times to confirm that nothing is sacred?

I think it is still worthwhile to remind these people that some of us still care. However, I'm sure the itch on his left testicle was far more interesting to him.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Ivanov: My view is - Republic of Macedonia erga omnes
                      Расте генерација, која е полна со самодоверба. Нашите млади веќе излегуваат на глобален план.

My view is the name Macedonia erga omnes (for general use), President of the Republic of Macedonia, Ivanov and said the country's constructive and it is to resolve the dispute imposed.

Meaning of Erga omnes
                      Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 06-22-2013, 07:30 AM.
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Вардарец
                        • Sep 2008

Bullshit.

This so called president is nothing more than a blind follower and a complete puppet of Gruevski. 2 years ago he was calling for 'Reasonable compromise'.

And one thing is certain - Gruevski's government won't get us in either EU or NATO and they are playing the name issue card, the prosperity of R. M is not their intention but the plunder they do, and they will continue to do so until they are able to maintain their power.

See all the statements from Ivanov on the name issue here:

Thumbs down.

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                        Ivanov: My view is - Republic of Macedonia erga omnes
                        Расте генерација, која е полна со самодоверба. Нашите млади веќе излегуваат на глобален план.

My view is the name Macedonia erga omnes (for general use), President of the Republic of Macedonia, Ivanov and said the country's constructive and it is to resolve the dispute imposed.

Meaning of Erga omnes
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erga_omnes
                        For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!

Comment

• Вардарец
                          • Sep 2008

Additional info:

See what a true Macedonian patriot, General Stojance Angelov says on the latest Ivanov statement, which is absolutely true:

Борис Трајковски од непознат заменик-министер за надворешни работи, стана познат претседателски кандидат на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ со само една изјава, дадена за време на косовската бегалска криза: “Ова е срам...
                          For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Вардарец View Post
                            See what a true Macedonian patriot, General Stojance Angelov says..........464345263652771[/url]
                            You mean this true Macedonian patriot pictured with his mates below?

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

why continue with the negotiations what the onus is on us to resolve the dispute is all of greece's doing hoping to trick macedonia to change it's name.Ivanov at times has said the right words but we are all dissapointed if he is waiting on the rule of law it ain't going to work.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Macedonian president Cancels Ohrid Summit http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/23

Macedonian president Cancels Ohrid Summit

The Summit dedicated for cooperation between SE European nations was cancelled by the Macedonian president Gjorgje Ivanov earlier today.

The cabinet of the Macedonian president announced the Summit was cancelled to protect state interests and Macedonia's dignity, adding Macedonia does not wish to be involved in games with 'vetos' and 'boycotts'.

Unfortunately, Balkan stereotypes played a major role in the cancellation of the summit after Serbia, Bosnia and Romania objected to the host that should Kosovo be invited by the hosts they would not take part in the Summit. On the other hand, Albania and Croatia sided with Kosovo and proclaimed that if Kosovo was not invited they would cancel their participation.

It was at this point where the Macedonian president decided to simply uninvite them all.

"Macedonia followed all acts of the process. Unfortunately, old Balkan prejudices and stereotypes are alive again and I won't allow Macedonia to be put in the middle of it, nor to pay the price for it." said the Macedonian president who was host of the Summit.

According to president Ivanov "issues and challenges are resolved through a dialog".

"The entire year we were preparing for this Summit and I did everything I could to bring all leaders in Ohrid to sit at the same table" says Ivanov, adding he wishes luck to the next organizer of the Summit.

This is a clear signal to Europe, which reflects the reality in our region and it should serve as a warning, said Ivanov, noting that "state integrity and dignity are most important."
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X