X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    Maybe if Macedonians demanded rights throughout the balkans they might get somewhere.

Oh wait we are 'negotiating' the right to exist...
    I one post you support the negotiations in another you mock them...
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

I one post you support the negotiations in another you mock them...
      Show me one post where I have supported the 'negotiations'
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

if only they worry about their own right's first & others later.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
          Show me one post where I have supported the 'negotiations'
          In the world outside of your mind, inventing 1001 excuses as to why we should not end the negotiations is concrete evidence that demonstrates support for the negotiations. Your now pathetic attempt to claim you do not support the negotiations (after spending years claiming imminent doom if they are ended) is deluding only yourself.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

And still like the joke and liar that you are, you cannot SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE I SUPPORTED NEGOTIATIONS YOU BLATANT LIAR
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

A relative of mine just came back from macedonia and he also visited Pustec in Albania.

When people say some people in albania live 100 years behind us, they arent joking. Alot of these people dont have running water, and still have the old horse and cart thing going on. A lot of the streets looked pretty bleak and unmaintained. The macedonians in Albania are really suffering.

The point really hit me when there was a photo of the hospital macedonians dinning table, basically the house looked pretty bleak, not much food for the guests, and there were no fancy clothes. A few photos later back in a village in Ohrid, the dinner table is full and colourfull, people are wearing good modern clothes, and there is a big screen tv in the background. It was a crazy contrast.

There were some inspirational photos of Pustec though, saw a photo of a old plaque with the macedonian sun on it, it looked pretty old i think the plaque may have been over 20-30 years old.
              There was another photo of a plaque with a united macedonia and faces of delcev,gruev etc - this plaque looked even older dare i say it.
              Also a new hotel was built, "hotel aleksander" ,im assuming named after alexander the great.

From what i saw in the photos and the stories i heard, i think there is a strong chance of macedonia getting some strong influence in pustec.

Comment

• Krivan
                • Jul 2010

Ivanov finally realizes NATO doesn't respect International Law

Settling of Macedonia-Greece name row requires a dialogue, for which there is no willingness in Athens, President Gjorge Ivanov says ahead of NATO Summit in Chicago.

"When there is a will, there is a also a way. We don't see that our southern neighbour is willing to follow the Slovenia-Croatia example, namely for the (integration and name settlement) processes to be conducted simultaneously and bring resolution. Serbia and Kosovo also demonstrated will and came to a solution," Ivanov told reporters during his visit to Stip on Wednesday.

Macedonia wasted 20 years to urge Greece for a solution to the name issue to be found, Ivanov said.

Athens' approach to Cyprus and Turkey is now being applied on Macedonia, Ivanov said, pointing out that Greece has been handing over its problem to the European Union and NATO, expecting them to resolve it.

He said that yesterday's statements of US Ambassador Paul Wohlers and NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen pointed out that the agenda of forthcoming Summit in Chicago did not include the organization's enlargement.

"We nonetheless hope and expect for what was done in Bucharest to be corrected, because Greece had misled the other members, refusing its consent to (Macedonia's) admission in spite of its obligations under the Interim Accord - to respect its agreements with us and the international community. The US was the guarantor that under the interim reference (Macedonia) would be entitled to join international organizations. The US should respond why it gave up in Bucharest," Ivanov said.

He also considers that NATO should explain why it doesn't respect the judgment of The Hague-based International Court of Justice (ICJ), which clearly says that an international agreement was breached and because of it a mistake was made at the Bucharest Summit.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I don't get it. Ivanov (in this instance) makes it clear the ICJ court case was about defending Macedonia's right to be called FYROM.

Gruevski says the opposite.

Either way ... the country is being lead by fools.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

It sounds like the West are saying 'show me an agreement on the name' and we'll let you in as FYROM in the meantime while it takes for the agreement to be implemented, while Macedonia is saying ICJ upheld their view that Macedonia should be allowed to enter any international organisation where they, but for the name, are qualified to do so as FYROM as long as the parties say they are 'working' towards a solution and NOT that one has been reached. By insisting that an agreement is at least reached first, if not implemented first, is Ivanov's 'new' realisation that NATO is not respecting international law - basically the West/NATO want to hold leverage where the ICJ says they have no legal right to do so.

The first question to Ivanov should be why do you want to join these organisations anyway? - the EU is collapsing and NATO is not doing anything for your security re the Albanians so wheres the gain. But also why do you still want to join these organisations especially when they have shown to you they do not want to act fairly towards you ie not respecting you? His 'new' realisation should have been that if they don't want to act fairly towards you them maybe it is time Macedonia found new friends like plonking a Russian base in there or at least strongly suggesting to. Tito was a prick in almost every way but at least he knew how to apply counter leverage to get what he wanted instead of just bitching 'it's not fair'.

Comment

• Trajkovski
                      • Jan 2012

Now is the time to align with Russia and China.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Trajkovski View Post
                        Now is the time to align with Russia and China.
                        ...or threaten to unless they recognise the name Repulic of Macedonia and issue an immediate invitation to join NATO and withdraw the acession to the EU application!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                          ...or threaten to unless they recognise the name Repulic of Macedonia and issue an immediate invitation to join NATO and withdraw the acession to the EU application!
                          I think we should take action and not just threat. That is if its possible. If security is the reason for joining NATO, then there is nothing more secure than having Chinese and or Russian military interests based on our land.

we got to do, what we got to do.

God i miss communists. It kept the west honest.....well sent fear anyway. Bring back the cold war i say.
                          Last edited by Bill77; 03-01-2012, 02:11 AM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

You can quite simply withdraw troops

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              I think we should take action and not just threat. That is if its possible. If security is the reason for joining NATO, then there is nothing more secure than having Chinese and or Russian military interests based on our land.

we got to do, what we got to do.

God i miss communists. It kept the west honest.....well sent fear anyway. Bring back the cold war i say.
                              You guys had it all along. It was called Yugoslavia, but you along with the rest of the Ex-Yugo countries decided to split off what could of been a superpower in Europe for the sake of petty nationalistic tendencies. One of the biggest blunders of modern times, nobody fucked with Yugoslavia. Everybody was in check.

Now your asking for Chinese and Russian bases. Unbelievable...

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                                You guys had it all along. It was called Yugoslavia, but you along with the rest of the Ex-Yugo countries decided to split off what could of been a superpower in Europe for the sake of petty nationalistic tendencies. One of the biggest blunders of modern times, nobody fucked with Yugoslavia. Everybody was in check.

Now your asking for Chinese and Russian bases. Unbelievable...
                                You see.....fuck wits are already shaking in their boots (by talking nonsense) just at the thought of it.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X