X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    I replied Majkami mi rece deka jas sum naj lichen od site. sigurno majkami kje me fali.
    My Mother actually says Meto is prettier than me. Not fair!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, where are you? Have you cast your vote?

I encourage all members that have an active interest in this discussion to have their say and put their vote in for either 'yes' or 'no', including the UMD apologists we have here, it all goes to the credibility of that organisation that you vehemently protect on a daily basis.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        $300K in 1.5 years...thats some effort...
        Well seeing as the Turks actually work together and avoid bullshit infighting, it is not a difficult feat achieving $300k. By the way, I can tell you for a fact that there are more than 120k Turks in the US, and there are many very affluent ones as well. The Turkish communities have always been stronger, more numerous and more organized than any Macedonian one has achieved to date.

Just think about how many Turkish immigrants are in Germany Switzerland and Belgium, think about how many other Turkish diaspora organizations may have forwarded funds to the US startup. Ask Onur about Turkish diaspora if you really want to get technical, I don't know how you could even compare Macedonian and Turkish diaspora's, especially when one numbers in the 10's of millions.
        "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
        though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
        Our long awaited hour will draw near
        and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Struja
          • Sep 2008

Meto, nothing more then a homosapien shit talker! I voted NO...

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Bill, Thats fair enough and i understand what you mean by all that. Sekoja Majka si go fali svoeto dete and i dont blame you for saying what you said that perfectly fine by me. I just hope we all support our organizations that are doing good for our Community world wide, its not easy but we are a small community and we need to stick together through thick and thin.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

SOM, Im not exactly sure why it was brought up since the UMD have denied this themselves. Its an obvious answer. Alot of forum members havnt voted yet and i wont be neither the first nor last person to vote in this poll.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

If it is obvious, then why not vote Prolet?
                You have confirmed they do not represent the Diaspora. Why not confirm it for statistical purposes?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Ok Prolet, thanks for confirming that you're a spineless fence-sitter and apologist who is scared to voice his own opinion on a matter concerning the integrity of the Macedonian people.

If (now!) the UMD don't seem to think of themselves as representing the Macedonian Diaspora (as they have claimed in the past), then why on earth do they have three words in the name of their organisation which indicates that they do?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet, get off the fence and show some character.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Ok Prolet, thanks for confirming that you're a spineless fence-sitter and apologist who is scared to voice his own opinion on a matter concerning the integrity of the Macedonian people.

If (now!) the UMD don't seem to think of themselves as representing the Macedonian Diaspora (as they have claimed in the past), then why on earth do they have three words in the name of their organisation which indicates that they do?
                      SoM
                      That's the "misrepresentation" I referred to earlier!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                        Well seeing as the Turks actually work together and avoid bullshit infighting, it is not a difficult feat achieving $300k. By the way, I can tell you for a fact that there are more than 120k Turks in the US, and there are many very affluent ones as well. The Turkish communities have always been stronger, more numerous and more organized than any Macedonian one has achieved to date.

Just think about how many Turkish immigrants are in Germany Switzerland and Belgium, think about how many other Turkish diaspora organizations may have forwarded funds to the US startup. Ask Onur about Turkish diaspora if you really want to get technical, I don't know how you could even compare Macedonian and Turkish diaspora's, especially when one numbers in the 10's of millions.
                        Buktop, you seem to know many "facts", but US Census statistics say differently.

The rest is mere Buktopism... baseless assumptions built on the advice of someone going by some fake internet name (no offence Onur).
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          If it is obvious, then why not vote Prolet?
                          You have confirmed they do not represent the Diaspora. Why not confirm it for statistical purposes?
                          He doesn't want to hurt Meto's feelings, because one persons emotions are above the Macedonian Cause to people like him.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

You make a good point Risto, but if you recall earlier the UMD openly stated that they do not represent the whole Diaspora so when the UMD openly states this there is no need to go any further.

I think its time for me to cast my vote now

SOM, I think this post might explain a few things on the Maknews Forum.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              SoM
                              That's the "misrepresentation" I referred to earlier!
                              That's exactly what it is mate.

To me, I would rather someone like Buktop that is openly pro-UMD and therefore possesses at least some principle where it concerns his stance (irrespective if it isn't aligned with Macedonians here or elsewhere), than a fence-sitter like Prolet who goes whichever way the wind blows.

Buktop, have you voted? Or are you going to hop-scotch past this one like Volk and Prolet have done? You guys are so quick to defend the UMD on every thread, yet when it counts for statistical purposes, there is absence. Put your money where your mouth is, as they say.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                                UMD openly stated that they do not represent the whole Diaspora
                                That is not the question being asked, why are you trying to confuse the topic? The question is being posed to individuals and if they consider the UMD as their representative in the Macedonian Diaspora, do I really have to break it down for you and give you an example that I would a primary school child? Let me know, for you, I am happy to do this.

Hope you stepped off the fence, rather than falling off.

Comment

Working...
                                X