Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

How valuable is that medal.Is it something like out of a cornflakes packet or is it real gold.?
    Who decides who's getting the medal.??
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      How valuable is that medal.Is it something like out of a cornflakes packet or is it real gold.?
      Who decides who's getting the medal.??
      The UMD board makes the selections. It's a sneaky way to get high profile figures to attend the event.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• rujnovino
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        The UMD board makes the selections. It's a sneaky way to get high profile figures to attend the event.
        MakKafana,
        What is so sneaky about it?
        If the recipient felt the way you do about the UMD, he/she wouldn't accept it.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
          MakKafana,
          What is so sneaky about it?
          If the recipient felt the way you do about the UMD, he/she wouldn't accept it.
          How, many people would refuse all expenses covered and something that collects dust?

Comment

• Staro_Selo
            • Sep 2008

I had to use that for my signature because I can't believe he said that for the entire world to see.
            Help us to achieve on of our broadest goals of strengthening and protecting Macedonian culture, the Macedonian people cannot do it alone in Albania, Bulgaria, Greece and in the Republic of Macedonia.

Jim Daikos UMD Canada. May 13, 2011

See PAY PAL DONATIONS (Clik here)

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Jimmy, the last time I checked it was the MHRMI, AMHRC, Macedonian Alliance and WMC leading this initiative? Vodenka, started that on her OWN and now you're saying you've (UMD) taken over the finances and call the shots? What, is the UMD's involvement in Voden?

http://edessavoden.gr/page10.html (UMD FUNDED)? Vodenka, started without the help of the UMD so please don't spoil it - you're a non profit Canadian and American organization. Maybe the UMD can fund some MOC's as well ie. St. Nedela in Ajax?

HUGE NO NO

Originally posted by Staro_Selo View Post
              Jim Daikos UMD Canada. May 13, 2011

See PAY PAL DONATIONS (Clik here)
              http://edessavoden.gr/page10.html
              Private donations are fine; however, you've used UMD Canada and you can't do that.
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-14-2011, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Staro_Selo
                • Sep 2008

I can,t do that! hahaaha! Al, Do you know whom you’re talking too?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Staro_Selo View Post
                  I can,t do that! hahaaha! Al, Do you know whom you’re talking too?
                  Jimmy, you do alot of nice things (support) but NEVER mix personal matters under the UMD Canada name. You, could do more harm then good .. plus, plus

How, did a nice guy from Banitsa ever end up with the UMD (American Government)? How, true is it that the original Macedonian flag will fly proudly for the first time at the 2011 conference? If, you're NOT affiliated with ANY governments or political parties this is a very basic human right - a no-brainer

The flag of ALL Macedonians - World Macedonian Diaspora

Jimmy, I want Meto to respond to the flag matter .. silence is never an option!!!
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-14-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                    • Jan 2011

How, many people would refuse all expenses covered and something that collects dust?
                    So, first you brag that you "work closely with Pop Nikodim Tsarknias on human rights matters", then you insinuate that the only reason he accepted their award is for a free trip and a hotel stay, with cable tv?

Comment

• rujnovino
                      • Jan 2011

* Please note: The World Macedonian Diaspora (WMD) was founded in 2011, and it has a membership of 1. It is not affiliated with the Macedonia Cause in any way.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

* Please note: The World Macedonian Diaspora (WMD) was founded in 2011, and it has a membership of 1. It is not affiliated with the Macedonia Cause in any way.
                        How do you or the UMD define the Macedonian Cause?
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Soula, you posted the wrong link ..

NOTE

Facebook - MY WMD

So, first you brag that you "work closely with Pop Nikodim Tsarknias on human rights matters", then you insinuate that the only reason he accepted their award is for a free trip and a hotel stay, with cable tv?
                          FYI, the UMD did NOT put him up in a 5 Star hotel, I'll leave it at that.
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Jimmy, you do alot of nice things (support) but NEVER mix personal matters under the UMD Canada name. You, could do more harm then good .. plus, plus

How, did a nice guy from Banitsa ever end up with the UMD (American Government)? How, true is it that the original Macedonian flag will fly proudly for the first time at the 2011 conference? If, you're NOT affiliated with ANY governments or political parties this is a very basic human right - a no-brainer

The flag of ALL Macedonians - World Macedonian Diaspora

Jimmy, I want Meto to respond to the flag matter .. silence is never an option!!!
                            Still NOTHING from Meto?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

That poll on terminating the talks.I for one would not want umd to participate in the end the negotiation of name talks.You got to be kidding since when is the rom govt going to listen to them.Also i have this feeling that the umd would like to compromise on the name as it has okeyed the compromise on the flag.It's like they say one thing but do another.It's all part of fooling the people to think that they are for something when clearly they are not.
                              We have sadly seen on a lot of occasions when the umd should not represent the diaspora
                              because they will let us down & have allready let us down.
                              Mk isn't it rather touching to see the 16 ray sun flag when clearly the umd approves the use of the ventilator sun flag.The flag of capitulation.
                              Also if meto doesn't respond to questions then why does the umd in its directive for any questions say to contact the u.s.Why is he a presiden't representing us supposedly in the diaspora acting like that.The reason is people will find out the truth about the umd & they are not really representing us properly..
                              Last edited by George S.; 05-15-2011, 07:06 AM. Reason: edit
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

George, Meto is not my "friend" anymore lol facebook
                                UMD is only interested in your financial support, nothing more. boozo rujnovino is still not answering Makedonche question, which epitomises everything UMD does not stand for . The diaspora. Macedonian Diaspora. Nor did UMD do anything when AMHRC campaigned no to negotations, or provide support to our minority in Aegean Macedonia, .....and the list is bottomless. They support IA and FA, detrimental to the Macedonian cause. They lack transparency, and never answer questions. When their coffers are depleted, it will be interesting to see what strategy they put in place to appease the diaspora. A diaspora that cannot be duped
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X