X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
    LMAO, well with credentials like that , surely he should be awarded a hero medal!!
    Jules, I'm sure UMD have got one of those as well...

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

He may even get a UMD award named after himself - UMD's Buktopian Hero Award.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Yeah, its the one that Meto pins to the recipients arse...

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

Phoenix, you crack me up be batko
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• aleksandrov
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
            ...perhaps you haven't read Order of the President of the Court of 19 March 1996. Commission of the European Communities v Hellenic Republic. Removal from the register. Case C-120/94.

and

Whereas the examples you cited in Cameroon and Iran are completely different from the Macedonian situation, and can not be compared.

And to think that you claimed to have an intimate knowledge of law (or legal principle) when you don't even know what the hell the actual legal argument is... I have posted this case several times only to have it shrugged off by none other than yourself (as well as aleksandrov) The only one to actually respond to my posting of this case was Dzog, showing true legal prowess.

You on the other hand, have not shown the same professionalism, nor even comparable legal knowledge when it concerns international law and Macedonia...
            Bucktop,

Please apply your true legal prowess to concisely explain why you have posted "this" case several times?

What is the ratio decidendi that you are trying to draw our attention to?
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
              After reading this post, all I can say is that I can only believe this sums up the feelings of Australians here on the forum about American Macedonians. I don't know why there is such a hatred for Macedonians that reside in America (and no, don't excuse yourselves by saying that you only hate Macedonians that blindly support America, because I have never exhibited this on this forum and yet I have constantly been accused of it).

Though I despise the actions the Democrats of America have taken in regards to Macedonia, what I can say is that America has done more for Macedonia than Australia ever could hope to do, even though it has supported insurgents, supported name changes, and threatened Macedonia with bombings, America has still done more good for Macedonia than Australia... That is pathetic considering that the biggest concentration of Macedonians in the diaspora are in Australia.
              Read some of the posts by "Piperka" on this forum. I like him .... and he is a Macedonian from USA.

Again, prove what USA has done for Macedonia and weigh it carefully against what it has done against Macedonia. Then feel free to compare it with Australia.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Buktop wrote:

What good is your name when you have divided all the communities in the world?
                In reference to the name of our country !!

Is Buktop even a Macedonian? You have pissed me off now.
                Its morons like yourself dividing our country and shitting all over our history, and shitting all over our sacrifices.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Buktop, pray tell, what strategies should RoM have in place?
                  And while you are there, have you double checked your sources with your organisation so that you are not misrepresenting them.

I did not realise you were a lawyer, so forgive my ignorance and stupidity, however, your lack of respect is quite offensive, and I do not need any academic qualification in US yamkee doodlelaw land to tell you that you should perhaps put yours to good use in wiping the verbal diarhea off of you

territorial disputes - for goodness sake. RoM is hardly in a position to RIGHTFULLY ANNEX AND RECLAIM egeysa, mala prespa and pirinska Makedonia

You are obviously one of those traitor types that did not have any loss of life in their bloodline which is why you are so dispassionate with us losing our heritage and name and bow down to the likes of organisations that dont give a shit

You continue to provoke and belittle Vangelovski and Indigen who are patriots to the Macedonian cause.
                  am not sure what your cause and fight is for . unless it is to create disharmony and disunity.

neznam od kade si, poteklo mozhe e ili srbski ili grchki oti Makedonetz vaka ne pravi kako shto pravish ti, se sitat dushmanite so nas shto chitat vaka, and dare I say this even UMD dont bow down to your level
                  Julie,

Buktop's not a lawyer, he only dabbles in it during his spare time. He has claimed he is an economist, but I seriously have to question any tertiary training he may have had.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

With the great friend of UMD ALi Ahmeti presenting the prestigeous trophy to Buktop, while US ambassador Reeker, the "great friend of macedonia" clapping and and high fiving Meto in the crowd of other yanky doodle ass kissers

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Buktop,

I never claimed to have an "intimate knowledge of law" - you assumed that yourself, perhaps as a result of reading my posts

You are a subservient VASSAL and each and every one of your posts attests to that.

The fact that you legitimise Greece's "concerns" as being a factor in limiting Macedonia from naming itself or informing the UN of its state name is a further testament to your subservience.

Freedom has no place in you, nor do you have a place in a free society. I'm not surprised people like Putin and Tito are your heroes.
                      Once again, more name calling, no substance...

I have never legitimated Greece's "concerns" it should be very obvious to you that other countries are legitimating them. Something you should be more concerned about...
                      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                      Our long awaited hour will draw near
                      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

Buktop, pray tell, what strategies should RoM have in place?
                        And while you are there, have you double checked your sources with your organisation so that you are not misrepresenting them.
                        I have given you dozens of strategies, most of which have been ignored.

I did not realise you were a lawyer, so forgive my ignorance and stupidity, however, your lack of respect is quite offensive, and I do not need any academic qualification in US yamkee doodlelaw land to tell you that you should perhaps put yours to good use in wiping the verbal diarhea off of you
                        I am not a lawyer, but I am not a simpleton, so why don't you tell me what you think about the case I posted, that happens to deal with International/European law which affect Macedonia.

My lack of respect for what? Countless name calling, profanity and obscenities directed towards me? If you want respect, start showing me some...

territorial disputes - for goodness sake. RoM is hardly in a position to RIGHTFULLY ANNEX AND RECLAIM egeysa, mala prespa and pirinska Makedonia
                        That is obvious, but perhaps you should read the case and try to understand it.

You are obviously one of those traitor types that did not have any loss of life in their bloodline which is why you are so dispassionate with us losing our heritage and name and bow down to the likes of organisations that dont give a shit
                        Now this comment is extremely out of line and you should be ashamed at yourself for even saying this, who are you to say that my family hasn't sacrificed anything for Macedonia? Who are you to judge my passion for Macedonia, you don't know shit about me or my family, don't involve my family again because that is a subject I will not tolerate!

You continue to provoke and belittle Vangelovski and Indigen who are patriots to the Macedonian cause.
                        am not sure what your cause and fight is for . unless it is to create disharmony and disunity.
                        Oh please, go have a look through the posts of our arguments and you will see who is belittling who.

neznam od kade si, poteklo mozhe e ili srbski ili grchki oti Makedonetz vaka ne pravi kako shto pravish ti, se sitat dushmanite so nas shto chitat vaka, and dare I say this even UMD dont bow down to your level
                        As I have said countless times, my family are from Struga, we are pure Macedonians, not Greeks, not Serbs, not Bulgars... If you even understood half of the issues that face Macedonia currently, you wouldn't be so arrogant...

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
                          Bucktop,

Please apply your true legal prowess to concisely explain why you have posted "this" case several times?

What is the ratio decidendi that you are trying to draw our attention to?
                          I originally posted it on Maknews to get your opinion on it, knowing that you are a person who particularly focus' on legal issues, you never gave me your opinion.

I have never claimed to be a legal expert, nor have I claimed that I have practiced law, I am posting this case as an observer, and an enthusiast.

This case decided that Greece would not be responsible for paying the costs incurred by Macedonia and that actions taken by Greece were justified, as well as the invoking of interim measures.

My view of this case is that it gives legality to actions taken by Greece against Macedonia, and that Greece is not responsible for costs incurred by Macedonia as a result of those actions. This says to me that if a similar situation occurs in the future, that we may see similar measures taken by Greece. Though we know in reality, this is not the case, and completely against the principles of sovereignty and human rights.

I am genuinely interested in your opinion, and I am also interested if you know of any other articles or precedents that may bare weight on the illegality of actions taken by Greece, I have been trying to do some research, but again, I am no expert.

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Buktop,aside from (temporarily) naming Macedonia as Macedonia. The USA has done far worse to Macedonia than Australia. 2001 comes as a crowning moment for them in my opinion.
                            What I said was, despite the harm the US has done, they have done far more good than Australia has.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              Buktop, for a guy who claims he doesn't know what the UMD board are debating you're never short of a possible explanation...

The minute somebody dares criticize UMD you're on here spin-doctoring your interpretation of the things that you allegedly have no idea of, that UMD are debating...between the alleged UMD debating and your interpetations of their allegedly unknown debating its clear that you and the UMD are master-debaters...
                              Well seeing as you all want to offer your opinions and possible reasoning for why UMD decides to fart by raising it's left cheak, or pick it's nose with it's right hand, I figured it wouldn't hurt to give my opinion as well...

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                Apparently Buktop is an economist, which reminds me of a good joke I heard and it goes a long way in explaining the way he is when it comes to interpreting UMD statements...

A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.

The interviewer calls in the mathematician and asks "What do two plus two equal?" The mathematician replies "Four." The interviewer asks "Four, exactly?" The mathematician looks at the interviewer incredulously and says "Yes, four, exactly."

Then the interviewer calls in the accountant and asks the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The accountant says "On average, four - give or take ten percent, but on average, four."

Then the interviewer calls in the economist and poses the same question "What do two plus two equal?"

The economist gets up, locks the door, closes the shade, sits down next to the interviewer and says "What do you want it to equal?"
                                Despite our many differences, I couldn't help but laugh at this

Comment

Working...
                                X