Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Buktop, pray tell, what strategies should RoM have in place?
    And while you are there, have you double checked your sources with your organisation so that you are not misrepresenting them.

I did not realise you were a lawyer, so forgive my ignorance and stupidity, however, your lack of respect is quite offensive, and I do not need any academic qualification in US yamkee doodlelaw land to tell you that you should perhaps put yours to good use in wiping the verbal diarhea off of you

territorial disputes - for goodness sake. RoM is hardly in a position to RIGHTFULLY ANNEX AND RECLAIM egeysa, mala prespa and pirinska Makedonia

You are obviously one of those traitor types that did not have any loss of life in their bloodline which is why you are so dispassionate with us losing our heritage and name and bow down to the likes of organisations that dont give a shit

You continue to provoke and belittle Vangelovski and Indigen who are patriots to the Macedonian cause.
    am not sure what your cause and fight is for . unless it is to create disharmony and disunity.

neznam od kade si, poteklo mozhe e ili srbski ili grchki oti Makedonetz vaka ne pravi kako shto pravish ti, se sitat dushmanite so nas shto chitat vaka, and dare I say this even UMD dont bow down to your level
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      How long do they need mate? Another 5 years? How do you properly draft a position that says "no negotiations except for the negotiations already negotiated" .... and still sound sane?
      I don't know what the board is debating on regarding this issue, I don't know the key terminology they are debating, all I know is that when an organization claims that they do not currently maintain a position on an issue, they are trying to decide on the best possible terminology, or legal wording to issue that policy. It does not mean that they are condoning or in support of that issue.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon
      Buktop, seriously, that's pathetic.

How long has this issue existed for, how long has the UMD been around for - And they still (according to you) need more time to "draft" a position? You are a sorry apologist mate, and you haven't changed a bit. How pathetic it is to see Macedonians from America blindly following and defending the UMD at every turn, irrespective of their stupidity and treachery.

Why on earth would they "alienate" or "offend" Macedonians in Australia if they came out with a statement now? Oh that's right, lack of consistency, lack of integrity, lack of principle, etc. Now I remember why more than 95% voters went against UMD as their representative. Meto was a part of the 5%, forgot who the other one was, some blind apologist I would gather.

Do you know why people are apologists, Buktop? It has nothing to do with their support of the UMD, but more the fact that they support the UMD in decisions that are clearly and obviously wrong and not worthy of support by any self-respecting Macedonians.
      SoM, you have your opinion and you are welcome to it... I have provided counter arguments for nearly everything you have come up with, and yet it is all pathetic to you, at this point I don't care whether you or anyone on this forum likes the UMD, I am saying that the fact that they don't have a position does not mean they support it by default. It does take time to come up with a specific, carefully worded position, especially after so many of you spend much of your time over-analyzing quotes and taking statements out of context. Your little poll really means nothing considering that it does not represent an accurate representation of the Macedonian diaspora and only serves to support a propogandized version of your reality.
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Are you the UMD Buktop, or someone that only serves to support a propogandised version of your reality.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post

Buktop you are seriously pissing me off. In a bad way. If you were my son I would put you over my knee and spank you.
          You have misquoted me and I have copied and pasted the above.
          Rock on Australia for not being an arse kissing brown nosing napalm funded trigger happy nation by the likes of your pathetic disgusting lot.
          You have gone too far.
          If you dont like the members of this forum and their fight for the Macedonian cause then piss off and shove it up your effed up organisation thatr harbors and funds the likes of MPO and awards medals to heroes that will sell my Macedonian name.
          Every time I soften and start believing your organisation is starting to do something for the Macedonian nation inclusive of the disapota YOU are th one that goes contra
          fark off
          you low life piece of scum for misquoting me and leave Australia out of it, because Australia never funded the bombing of my blood nor did they fund the likes of terrorists like the Israelis.
          you yankee doodle danders are all the same
          Julie, I really don't know what you are talking about, nor what set you off as I have not insulted you, Australia, or members of this forum... nor have I misquoted you in any way.

After reading this post, all I can say is that I can only believe this sums up the feelings of Australians here on the forum about American Macedonians. I don't know why there is such a hatred for Macedonians that reside in America (and no, don't excuse yourselves by saying that you only hate Macedonians that blindly support America, because I have never exhibited this on this forum and yet I have constantly been accused of it).

Though I despise the actions the Democrats of America have taken in regards to Macedonia, what I can say is that America has done more for Macedonia than Australia ever could hope to do, even though it has supported insurgents, supported name changes, and threatened Macedonia with bombings, America has still done more good for Macedonia than Australia... That is pathetic considering that the biggest concentration of Macedonians in the diaspora are in Australia.

Get your own community in order before you even think about preaching to others about their community kenguri

I am done with this America vs Australia bullcrap, and if this is the course we are going to pursue, then f#%& that. I am tired of being the so-called American Arse kisser, ESPECIALLY when I have done nothing of the sort... In this thread alone there have been over 10 anti-American Macedonian comments and all I can say is you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
            Julie, I really don't know what you are talking about, nor what set you off as I have not insulted you, Australia, or members of this forum... nor have I misquoted you in any way.

After reading this post, all I can say is that I can only believe this sums up the feelings of Australians here on the forum about American Macedonians. I don't know why there is such a hatred for Macedonians that reside in America (and no, don't excuse yourselves by saying that you only hate Macedonians that blindly support America, because I have never exhibited this on this forum and yet I have constantly been accused of it).

i am not excusing myself, dont put words in my mouth. I have relatives there that are not arse kissers

Though I despise the actions the Democrats of America have taken in regards to Macedonia, what I can say is that America has done more for Macedonia than Australia ever could hope to do,

yes so much. as by your following comment

even though it has supported insurgents, supported name changes, and threatened Macedonia with bombings, America has still done more good for Macedonia than Australia... That is pathetic considering that the biggest concentration of Macedonians in the diaspora are in Australia.

[I]very pathetic[/I]

Get your own community in order before you even think about preaching to others about their community kenguri

KENGURI, HA HA HA , OH SHIT YOU HURT MY FEELINGS, NOT am proud to be a kangaroo, mate, at least am not someone that supports the annihilation of innocent people for money like your country. My country is not a slut like yours

I am done with this America vs Australia bullcrap, and if this is the course we are going to pursue, then f#%& that. I am tired of being the so-called American Arse kisser, ESPECIALLY when I have done nothing of the sort... In this thread alone there have been over 10 anti-American Macedonian comments and all I can say is you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I have nothing to be ashamed of, unlike yourself MY MACEDONIAN NAME IS NON NEGOTIABLE

get that through your thick skull. NON NEGOTIABLE. EVER.

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

I have nothing to be ashamed of, unlike yourself MY MACEDONIAN NAME IS NON NEGOTIABLE

get that through your thick skull. NON NEGOTIABLE. EVER.
              Good for you, what good is your name when you have divided all the communities in the world? Are Australian Macedonians the only true patriots? Are American Macedonian's guilty of the crimes committed by America because they reside there? Do you speak American?

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

you have divided all the communities in the world?

how? I have always called for unity

Are Australian Macedonians the only true patriots

There are Macedonian patriots through the whole world

Are American Macedonian's guilty of the crimes committed by America because they reside there?

Absolutely Not

Do you speak American?

LMAO, cant stand the twang, its all the "Queens" english

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Buktop,aside from (temporarily) naming Macedonia as Macedonia. The USA has done far worse to Macedonia than Australia. 2001 comes as a crowning moment for them in my opinion.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Buktop, for a guy who claims he doesn't know what the UMD board are debating you're never short of a possible explanation...

The minute somebody dares criticize UMD you're on here spin-doctoring your interpretation of the things that you allegedly have no idea of, that UMD are debating...between the alleged UMD debating and your interpetations of their allegedly unknown debating its clear that you and the UMD are master-debaters...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Buktop claims he has provided "counter-arguments"...well, he certainly has - 1001 reasons to remain a subservient vassal.

I've met some lapdogs in my life, but Buktop takes the taco. Whenever we talk about freedom, Buktop will come up with some ridiculous reason as to why freedom is not attainable and as to why we shouldn't even think about it...usually it has something to do with the price of bread...
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

...or tacos

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Apparently Buktop is an economist, which reminds me of a good joke I heard and it goes a long way in explaining the way he is when it comes to interpreting UMD statements...

A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.

The interviewer calls in the mathematician and asks "What do two plus two equal?" The mathematician replies "Four." The interviewer asks "Four, exactly?" The mathematician looks at the interviewer incredulously and says "Yes, four, exactly."

Then the interviewer calls in the accountant and asks the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The accountant says "On average, four - give or take ten percent, but on average, four."

Then the interviewer calls in the economist and poses the same question "What do two plus two equal?"

The economist gets up, locks the door, closes the shade, sits down next to the interviewer and says "What do you want it to equal?"

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

ha ha ha ha ha, love it Phoenix, incidentally, I thought my mate Buktop was a lawyer seeing he has been so technically legal in his criticism.
                            Why is it anyone that is not a member of his organisation is criticised and belittled? A rhetorical question, moreso an observation.
                            Control freak are 2 words that come to mind

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

ha ha ha ha ha, love it Phoenix, incidentally, I thought my mate Buktop was a lawyer seeing he has been so technically legal in his criticism.
                              Why is it anyone that is not a member of his organisation is criticised and belittled? A rhetorical question, moreso an observation.
                              Control freak are 2 words that come to mind
                              Jules, it depends on which thread you open up...sure there's the constitutional law expert, the economist, the football analyst, the PR machine, the military strategist and the taco thief...we're talking about a very worldly individual...but the real question is the size of Buktops world...a legend in his own lunchtime.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

LMAO, well with credentials like that , surely he should be awarded a hero medal!!

Comment

Working...
                                X