X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

What does he plan for the current week?
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Mr Brandy
      • May 2010

SOM - with a welcome like that I can't imagine why MVB9999 would not come over to this forum! Obviously if he was so full of shit then you wouldn't be getting so excited. I dont' understand what the nuclear attack is all about.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by mvb9999 View Post
        Vangelovski,
        John Bitove does more for Macedonia in a week than you have done in your entire life.

I dont know much about John Bitove, would you please enlighten me?
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
          SOM - with a welcome like that I can't imagine why MVB9999 would not come over to this forum! Obviously if he was so full of shit then you wouldn't be getting so excited. I dont' understand what the nuclear attack is all about.

A strange response to a valid questioning of this forums values and integrity...
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mr Brandy
            • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
            A strange response to a valid questioning of this forums values and integrity...
            Julie - it seems to me that people on this forum has made up their minds and anyone that dares disagree is labelled Anti-Macedonian.

I don't necessarily disagree with what posters here are saying - the UMD and their announcements or lack of are fair game. Re-read some of the critical posts - MVB and other are referred to as "tools", "traitors", "anti-Macedonian" etc. This name calling cheapens the integrity of the forum and only fosters divisions.

Comment

• mvb9999
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              This is for that poser on Maknews that has been trashing the MTO because his useless thread filled with nothing but whining was deleted. No substance, no detail, just a simple example from a simpleton having a hissy-fit about how people here are not pro-UMD, as he would have liked. When your irrelevant thread was deleted, I put up this post in this thread:

Seriously, rather than harping on like a child at Maknews, have you made an effort to state your case here in this thread, where your dribble belongs? No, you haven't. Instead, you continue to whine and spread lies about the MTO being a forum where there is no real dialogue and where everybody agrees on everything and pats each other on the ass. You have to be kidding me! Have you even read through the threads to realise the variety of opinions on a range of issues? Of course not. The MTO does however have a general consensus about the UMD, is that what troubles you? The fact that we don't agree with your pro-US views about Macedonia and the Macedonian people? So you've continued to whinge, and I wrote the following post:

And yet you still whinge. Where are you? Come and see if your posts will be deleted in this thread rather than putting a UMD spin on your 'story' full of lies. My words may appear a little 'assertive', but they're nothing compared to the garbage you've written about the MTO at Maknews.

The thread you started here had absolutely no worth, no information, no documentation, nothing. Nor did it have a purpose other than to trash-talk against people who aren't pro-UMD. Your behaviour subsequent to that has trascended pathetic. You have an opportunity to rectify it. Either come here and state your case, or put up, or stay at Maknews where your idiocy will be further entertained.

Thanks for proving my point, SoM

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

MVB, Welcome

Mr Brandy, Why did John Bitove Senior choose to support Kiro Gligorov and SDSM?

His son is part of the Macedonia 2025 Organization.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• mvb9999
                  • Apr 2010

By the way, don't let the fact that in excess of 95% of persons that partook in the poll about the UMD don't consider your organisation their representative.

Our opinion is valid and relevant. Try and deny it.

Hopefully the new bread-crumb of an "australian" sub-forum (in another sub-forum) at Maknews will give you guys some comfort and help you reel in a few more ingorant Macedonians from Australia. Maybe one day you can count them all on two hands.
                  Mr. SoM,
                  You are an extremist who uses his admin privileges to delete the posts that disagree with his views / hidden agenda. This is the reason why it is so difficult for the Macedonian community to unite, because of the jealousy and destructiveness of those who can't stand to see another Macedonian group succeed where they have failed.

As long as you choose to not delete my account entirely, I will drop by from time to time, just to remind you that the alternate reality you and your gang have created for yourselves is nothing but an illusion.

Da zhivee Makedonija!

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                    • May 2010

Prolet - I don't feel I am qualified to answer that question as I would only be speculating. What I mentioned earlier was part of the presentation made at the Gala banquet - I am not pretending to be a Bitove loyalist or expert. His son John Jr. along with Mike Zafirovski are involved in Macedonia 2025 and are working to foster investment and devolpment in Macedonia. Bitove has plenty of critics in Toronto Macedonian community that is for sure but as I have said many times before - there is no perfect answer. Macedonia needs everyones help to succeed.

Comment

• mvb9999
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      Risto, On tuesday's edition of 3zzz radio there was an interview with the President of the Mladina Andrew Ananievski who will be one of the speakers at the UMD Conference in Toronto. This guy from what i've heard is on the rise and has the respect of many leaders within our community he is a young guy i think he is 18 or 19 years old.

He mentioned that one of the plans that he's got is for our people to build a Macedonian Library in Australia. Its a fantastic initiative no doubt about it.

I had the pleasure to meet this young man at the conference in Toronto, and was very impressed. He gave a very detailed and thoughtful presentation about how UMD can encourage the youth to organize and improve the political climate in Australia in particular. Looked like a future Board member to me.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

June 8, 2010 - Washington, D.C. & Toronto – The 2nd Annual United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) Global Conference was a huge success, with over 1,000 Macedonians and friends of Macedonia attending from close to 20 countries from June 3-6, 2010. The closing Gala on Saturday, June 5, 2010 brought together over 500 guests to the Sheraton Centre in downtown Toronto to honor UMD Goce Delchev Award recipient Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, UMD Lifetime Achievement Award recipient and pillar of the Macedonian community John L.N. Bitove, C.M. and UMD Macedonia Friendship Award recipient Canadian Citizenship, Immigration and Multicultural Minister Jason Kenney.

Read full press release at http://www.umdiaspora.org

Download commemorative journal by clicking here: http://umdiaspora.org/images/UMDGC20...iveJournal.pdf
                        For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• mvb9999
                          • Apr 2010

Grew? How much did it grow by?

The only thing that grew is your inflated ego, after your arrogant and inconclusive responses to genuine questions from the public, while hiding behind the skirts of Kostoff and Ordan. The way you danced around questions was absurd at best. Don't let your baby-sitters in Australia fool you, UMD support here is so insignificant it may as well be non-existent.
                          It was great to see the strong Australian presence at UMD Global Conference... stronger than last year. Australia is such a key part of the Macedonian Diaspora community, so much potential.

Comment

• Silver
                            • Sep 2009

No one single organization can adequately represent the Macedonian diaspora and the 'UMD' is certainly proof of that. Adding to RTG's comments, our Cause is everywhere and in our hearts. No matter how many different organizations exist around the world or right next door, there is one thing that unites us all, that is our love of Macedonia ie our Cause. All you have to be is a proud Macedonian and you will understand it. Believe me even our enemies understand.

An all encompassing organization like what the 'UMD' purports to be by their example, is proven undemocratic and out of touch with the Cause at best. I'm sure we'll hear how successful a conference it was. What else would you expect to hear? How lousy it was?

Who elected the 'UMD”? If it's not grass roots then the only people they represent is themselves and their internet goons.

Speaking about 2025, what a groovy name man. Like that's way out into the future. Are we supposed to fall asleep till then? Has this fancy big dude whatever it is group even nibbled on something Macedonian since it was started?

Comment

• mvb9999
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                              I dont know much about John Bitove, would you please enlighten me?

Hi Julie,
                              Here's the bio from the UMD site:

Basically, he is a very successful businessman with political connections (household name among mainstream Canadians), who has been a huge leader for our community for many decades. The number of initiatives he has undertaken is literally too many to mention, but the ones that stick out the most in my mind were his work and funding with Canadian Macedonian Place, a large senior citizen's home, his Medicine for Macedonia campaign and his leadership during the early 90s, both in our local community, and his invaluable direct aid to MK's fledgling government, when Macedonia's future was very uncertain.

Like all great men, of course he has detractors. He is a hard-nosed businessman. His family's roots are in the MPO Church (like everyone who came in that earliest generation 1900 to 1930s... though he has always been 100% nash in terms of political alignment.) As far as I am concerned, he is a hero, and has lead a remarkable and patriotic life.

Comment

• mvb9999
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                MVB, Welcome

Mr Brandy, Why did John Bitove Senior choose to support Kiro Gligorov and SDSM?

His son is part of the Macedonia 2025 Organization.

Zdravo Prolet,
                                Bitove chose to support Macedonia, and Gligorov happened to be the first president, and Gligorov's party happened to be the SDSM. It was a different time, so we have to put things into context.

At the conference, he was clearly pro-Gruevski, and like every UMD supporter at the conference, he was very vocal about his opposition changing the name. More than that, he was openly calling for the reunification of all of Macedonia on national TV! His patriotism is beyond question.

Comment

Working...
                                X