Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Makedonche, They are good questions no doubt about it, but if we want a strong country we need a stronger diaspora. Like i mentioned earlier where would Israel be if it wernt for the rich Australian,American,European Jews? When you look at what Bitove has done in his life and how he earned his living he has come a long way, we need people like him who will help for our cause and we dont have many people like him.

Makedonche, The good news out of this is we can finally start asking ourselves questions like those you asked above, because 10 years ago that would have been impossible. Its better late then never but i do believe major changes need to be made and defending the national integrity of our country certainly plays a big part in it.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Mikail, I agree its not about one person, one person cant do anything on their own its our whole nation that can make a difference.

We do need a strong leader who will be defending the Macedonian Cause, we have alot of strong and patriotic people who can do the job.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

So you agree then that Meto is not he strong person we need
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Makedonche, They are good questions no doubt about it, but if we want a strong country we need a stronger diaspora.
          I am not sure.
          If we want a truly strong country that can stand on its own feet, it should not be so reliant on its Diaspora in my opinion. Having said that, whilst it is not strong, it seems to ignore the wishes of the Diaspora and lose its only true friend. Go figure!
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Makedonche, They are good questions no doubt about it, but if we want a strong country we need a stronger diaspora. Like i mentioned earlier where would Israel be if it wernt for the rich Australian,American,European Jews? When you look at what Bitove has done in his life and how he earned his living he has come a long way, we need people like him who will help for our cause and we dont have many people like him.

Makedonche, The good news out of this is we can finally start asking ourselves questions like those you asked above, because 10 years ago that would have been impossible. Its better late then never but i do believe major changes need to be made and defending the national integrity of our country certainly plays a big part in it.
            Proletche
            I can see from your response you didn't really ask yourself those questions at all, or at the very least didn't arrive at any conclusions because I can't see any answers to them. Please do me the courtesy of at least trying to answer them before you throw any further questions back.
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

This is for that poser on Maknews that has been trashing the MTO because his useless thread filled with nothing but whining was deleted. No substance, no detail, just a simple example from a simpleton having a hissy-fit about how people here are not pro-UMD, as he would have liked. When your irrelevant thread was deleted, I put up this post in this thread:
              Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon
              To the new UMD tool on the block called mvb9999, rather than whining on that pathetic little thread you created which has since been deleted, address the specific points here on this thread. UMD is 100% pro-Macedonia? You've got some screws loose mate.
              Seriously, rather than harping on like a child at Maknews, have you made an effort to state your case here in this thread, where your dribble belongs? No, you haven't. Instead, you continue to whine and spread lies about the MTO being a forum where there is no real dialogue and where everybody agrees on everything and pats each other on the ass. You have to be kidding me! Have you even read through the threads to realise the variety of opinions on a range of issues? Of course not. The MTO does however have a general consensus about the UMD, is that what troubles you? The fact that we don't agree with your pro-US views about Macedonia and the Macedonian people? So you've continued to whinge, and I wrote the following post:
              Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon
              It looks like we have a new village idiot fresh from the ranks of the UMD named mvb9999, who, rather than providing anything of worth and substance, has instead gone into a hissy-fit elsewhere, hoping to attract sympathy from the like-minded.

Meto, the jig is up.
              And yet you still whinge. Where are you? Come and see if your posts will be deleted in this thread rather than putting a UMD spin on your 'story' full of lies. My words may appear a little 'assertive', but they're nothing compared to the garbage you've written about the MTO at Maknews.
              Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              I deleted a thread called something like "the pathetic list of UMD statements....." or some similar garbage, where this mvb9999 was having a whinge session. No need for multiple threads relating to the UMD charade, if there is something he wishes to address with regard to the UMD, he can do it here. He seems to be 'mr popular and likable' (in his own mind) at Maknews already, where every odd thread seems to be in promotion of the UMD. That won't be happening here, where the values of the Macedonian Cause are defined and uncompromised.

The purpose of that list in the thread which I created is clearly stated, and the UMD is being afforded the same courtesy it had for the MTO. Respond to our administrators (like the UMD have requested from the MTO when it is in their interests), and we will immediately put up your reply on the thread. Otherwise, it will stay as is, to serve as a reminder to all of the goldfish and apologists of what the UMD 'ride' has been all about thus far.

For the record, nobody from the UMD leadership, least of all Meto, has replied to our administrators.
              The thread you started here had absolutely no worth, no information, no documentation, nothing. Nor did it have a purpose other than to trash-talk against people who aren't pro-UMD. Your behaviour subsequent to that has trascended pathetic. You have an opportunity to rectify it. Either come here and state your case, or put up, or stay at Maknews where your idiocy will be further entertained.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

By the way, don't let the fact that in excess of 95% of persons that partook in the poll about the UMD don't consider your organisation their representative.

Our opinion is valid and relevant. Try and deny it.

Hopefully the new bread-crumb of an "australian" sub-forum (in another sub-forum) at Maknews will give you guys some comfort and help you reel in a few more ingorant Macedonians from Australia. Maybe one day you can count them all on two hands.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

by this I mean who are you prepared to get into bed with? or how far will you sway your ideals? or how much of your integrity will you sell/trade/negotiate? or who are you prepared to betray?
                  Makedonche, I will always support those who fight for our cause, i wouldnt sell or trade my integrity for anything. I wont support anything that goes against our cause and there is no way i would support anybody changing our name.

Risto, The Diaspora needs an official stance this is why we need Unity, we have alot of divided people on this issue. Especially those who are willing to change our name at all costs.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet, I disagree with your statement that one person can't do anything. I believe in the power of the individual and I do think that one person can change the world, or that it can begin with one person.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Rogi, One person cant do everything on their own.

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Prolet, no, yet your Messiah seems to think he can.
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Quote:
                          "Makedonche, I will always support those who fight for our cause, i wouldnt sell or trade my integrity for anything. I wont support anything that goes against our cause and there is no way i would support anybody changing our name."

Proletche
                          Many thanks for this response, now if i could just ask you to answer the rest of the questions please. I have repeated them for you below-

"Then the next logical question would be...who supported these decisions and actions?... followed by who facilitated these actions and decisions?... followed by who is still supporting these actions and decisions? I challenge you to ask yourself all these questions Prolet and let me know what answers you come up with! Just to make your task a little more easy ask yourself the following opposing questions....who has challenged the decisions of current and past ROM politicians? ...who has refused to accept the decisions of current and past politicians?....who has refused to go along with rhetorical ramkovist capitulation? Take your time and see if you can answer all that I ask!"
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            From the documents I can find, the Bitov's have swung back and forth between MPO and Gligorov's SDSM (in the 90's).
                            Vangelovski - before you attempt to slander an elder of the Macedonian community you should do more research then that. For one thing John Bitove was born in Toronto not Macedonia. His family immigrated in the early part of the 20th century. Back in those days every Macedonian in Toronto was part of the MPO. Mr. Bitove has always been called on by the Macedonian government to assist in creating investment opportunities. He was also instrumental in organizing the Detsa Belgaci reunion in 1988. His accomplishments are too many to list. Since then Mr. Bitove hosted Gruevski and co last fall at his restaurant. He specifically told him in no uncertain terms that a name change for Macedonian was unnacceptable. Does he have detractors or enemies - yes he does. Some of his detractors are also leaders in the Macedonian commuity which I also have a tremendous amount of respect for. Is he perfect - no - but he is a leader and he has not been afraid to put his love for Macedonia before his own interests. Why don't you ask him about the round the clock security he needed because of death threats coming from the Greek community. Meto asked him what his "vision for Macedonia was" as a final question at the Gala. Mr. Bitove said that his vision was a United Macedonia - Egej, Pirin and the Republic. He sounds pretty Macedonian to me.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

With decent moral values like honour, respect and integrity, everyone has the right on this forum to debate issues pertaining to the Macedonian Cause. I have read forums and decided to become a member with that equal voice on the MTO as it portrays and encompasses those values. Not everyone agrees with certain issues, however, debate occurs which is healthy , but with ontegrity, without personally attacking others. I am disappointed to hear of another Macedonian forum allowing the integrity of its own Macedonian people to be belittled and slandered. In unity we can achieve so much .

ovaa e mnogu stramotno neshto shto ostavat glupostvi da se smeat dushmanite na nashiot maychin narod makedonsko. Lele za stramota.
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• mvb9999
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
                                Vangelovski - before you attempt to slander an elder of the Macedonian community you should do more research then that.

Vangelovski,
                                John Bitove does more for Macedonia in a week than you have done in your entire life.

Comment

Working...
                                X