Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Macedonia has given so many rights to Albanians, and Albania DOESN'T even recognize our constitutional name, never mine giving Macedonians rights.

Comment

• Blagojce
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      Macedonia has given so many rights to Albanians, and Albania DOESN'T even recognize our constitutional name, never mine giving Macedonians rights.
      They have recognised it. I even asked my friend, who is the head of the Mk group in Tirana, he said it was recognised.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
        Did you think we ever did…
        Phillip and Alexanders fault wasting time in Afghanistan when he could have wiped everything around him then headed into Europe and the course of world history would have been totally different.
        Well we have all these friends investing into Mk but i guess its for monetary gains. They should of wiped every last vlach pretending grk save the world a headache we have now called Greece
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          MHRMI, Here is what the Albanian Ambassador to Macedonia had to say

http://sitel.com.mk/video/makedonija...is-vo-albanija

We'll see if they deliver what Albanians Have "good relations with Macedonia"
          Makedoncite se borat
          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Blagojce View Post
            They have recognised it. I even asked my friend, who is the head of the Mk group in Tirana, he said it was recognised.
            Albania uses the FYROM terminology:

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
              I hope something is done as it clearly shows we have no good neighbors.
              Makedonetz, you can make a BIG difference...by donating to either organization for their tireless work in promoting and defending Macedonian minority interests throughout the Balkans and the diaspora itself.

Every little bit helps, you've shown that you're a lying prick that can't be trusted, donating to a cause such as this will go a long way to redeeming your character on this forum and you will grow as an individual, its good for the soul my friend.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                Did you think we ever did…
                Phillip and Alexanders fault wasting time in Afghanistan when he could have wiped everything around him then headed into Europe and the course of world history would have been totally different.
                OM, read my reply to Makedonetz in this thread and do the same...forget about what AtG could have, should have, would have done...destiny is in our hands today not 2000 fuckin years ago, we can all help promote and shore up the progress that has been made in places like Albania but it takes money and lots of it so please give, every little bit helps...

Comment

• Grotius
                  • Dec 2009

the actions of AMHRC and MHRMI in supporting Macedonians in Albania (as they do everywhere else) is commendable and deserves our support. once again they are at the forefront in defending and promoting our human rights. I agree with Phoenix, the Macedonians in Albania need our help today and we should give it.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    Albania uses the FYROM terminology:

http://www.mfa.gov.al/dokumenta/mfa%...ist%202010.pdf
                    Vangelovski, If you check on page 141/144 you'll see that they have Yugoslavia on the list. Albania was the last country in the Balkans to recognize us, i guess its better late then never.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Well Done MHRMI

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Published on Macedonian Spark as well:

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• AMHRC
                          De-registered
                          • Sep 2009

Much appreciated Brate.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Vangelovski, If you check on page 141/144 you'll see that they have Yugoslavia on the list. Albania was the last country in the Balkans to recognize us, i guess its better late then never.
                            I don't understand your point.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Makedonetz and OziMak, did you guys get a chance to donate to MHRMI or AMHRC so they can continue their good work, not only in Albania but also in other countries where Macedonians are the victims of discrimination, every little bit helps.

It's important that we all support these initiatives, now and into the future.

Cheers.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                                • Apr 2010

I have not yet but will. How about you Ozimak
                                Makedoncite se borat
                                za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X