Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Much of what is written by this character that calls himself "OziMak" appears to be some form of cryptic vassal clownery.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Ahh Vangelovski and Co have you read the book Catcher in the Rye by J D Salinger 1951. Someone familiar with this book and your Post296 will know immediately what you said in your post an have a little smile on their face. I don’t have time to do you a book report but I think someone out there will know what I mean.

Ill tell you something a little shorter which may give you some food for thought…

There was this old lawyer who was thinking of retiring now that his son was grown up and a fresh lawyer himself.
      He called his son to work with him in the same office he had used all these years since he was a fresh faced lawyer himself.

He points out a backroom of tall filing cabinets with old dusty files in them.
      He proudly tells his son these are all the old files he had worked on and completed since he started this office and boastfully thumbing his suits lapel he added over 90 percent in his favour.

They both go out to the front room where the son opens a similar tall cabinet filled with files and he also looks at a few benches with tall stacks of files on them all looking a bit dog eared and well thumbed.
      The son asks What are all these files.

The father says these are current files and that he would work with his son for a little while after the father returned from a long well overdue holiday with his wife. You will need to familiarise yourself with them he says and with slightly moistened eyes he gestures with his hand at the office and adds All this will be yours. He hugs his son and pats him on the back in pride. Feeling emotional he says his goodbyes not wanting his son to see him cry.

The son settles in and begins to work.

Three months pass and the father returns from his holiday to his old office to help out the son and see how he is doing. The son jumps to his feet from behind the old desk. After warmly hugging his father they separate and he notices a long face on his father staring wide eyed at the office.

What is it father he enquires.

The father looks around the room and says What’s happened to the piles of folders on the bench.

Is that all the son thinks with a sigh of relief. I sorted all them out and dutifully filed them in the back room with all the other completed files. Boastfully he adds some he litigated while others he brought the parties into the office to broker a settlement. Curiously father he adds most of the files were old and some originated over a couple of decades ago with multiple appeals yet were rather simple to settle…some fence boundary disputes and an argument over ownership of a pear tree that had grown on the boundary of two properties.

Dry in the mouth the father says Ahh son what have you done. What are we going to do. Those old files and that pear tree put you through all your years of study.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Another irrelevant story that has nothing to do with the campaign led by AMHRC and MHMRI.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Ozimak,

Thanks for another irrelevant analogy. The next time you get the urge to tell one of your irrelevant stories, you may want to think about what they actually mean. For example, what does keeping legal disputes open in order to earn a living have to do with national freedom - i.e., the people's ability to freely choose as opposed to not being able to freely choose a course of action?
          Last edited by Vangelovski; 09-19-2010, 11:40 PM.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

He tends to do that, in fact he pumps out that sort of garbage endlessly, must be the poor (or good?) quality of whatever he is smoking today.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Ahhh…multi tasking to much…I meant Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                He tends to do that, in fact he pumps out that sort of garbage endlessly, must be the poor (or good?) quality of whatever he is smoking today.
                Its also another example of deceptive vassaldom – purposely confusing the issue of freedom of choice (self-determination) with economic development, or the old "how will we put bread on the table", more cleverly disguised as what next. Denko Maleski and co used the same technique - i.e., we will starve if we choose self-determination over Yugoslav "brotherhood and unity". They turn a non-issue into an false either or choice.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

I still can't get over that completely stupid statement by Maleski, scare-mongering at its idiotic worst. I don't know how you tolerated these clowns for so long mate.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                    Ahhh…multi tasking to much…I meant Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck.
                    Yeah, don't smoke, think and write at the same time, but at this point I don't think it will make much difference with you in any case.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

You seem to think Macedonia is this wealth country where all sectors of society are functioning well.
                      That being the case if someone doesn’t like you and calls you names all you need is the courage to stand on your feet and tell them to get stuffed. Fine if it was the case.

Do you realise
                      the ultra modern internet Macedonia is so famous for is a gift from the usa.

The sale of public assets like banks eg Stopanska Banka…spit spit…telecom ect and liberalisation of banking laws and hence banking licences put money into the country.

The eu subsidies rejuvenated the agricultural sector

The eu and usa grooming them like a nevesta modernised the army

The successful and skilful apprehension of drug and people smugglers by elite police encouraged the usa to aid Macedonia to better equip the police

Annually money pours into the place as aid to modernise Macedonia.

Where do you think Macedonia would be if back in the early years none of this happened…Macedonia could pay for it all herself…like how she borrowed equipment from Ukraine in 2001 without which things would have turned out far worse.

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Tom,

I heard the same 'what next' from Meto when I spoke to him during his visit here last year.

It went hand in hand with the Western line taken up by Meto that "we had to negotiate", and that other line "we have no choice" coming from the lips of Ordanovski.

These people will happily paint a picture of looming disaster if the current status quo changes, which once again proves that they are defending the status quo.

Buktop has been trying to build a case as to why we should continue negotiating - that has been his position here all along. I think he is wasting alot of peoples energy and time hear. His sentiment I have to admit hasn't changed - its a mask of hypocracy. He isn't actually doing anything to stop the current institutions and processes we are now currently engaged in trampling on our rights !

I'd like to see administrators dump him.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

You seem to think Macedonia is this wealth country where all sectors of society are functioning well.
                          That being the case if someone doesn’t like you and calls you names all you need is the courage to stand on your feet and tell them to get stuffed. Fine if it was the case.

Do you realise
                          the ultra modern internet Macedonia is so famous for is a gift from the usa.

The sale of public assets like banks eg Stopanska Banka…spit spit…telecom ect and liberalisation of banking laws and hence banking licences put money into the country.

The eu subsidies rejuvenated the agricultural sector

The eu and usa grooming them like a nevesta modernised the army

The successful and skilful apprehension of drug and people smugglers by elite police encouraged the usa to aid Macedonia to better equip the police

Annually money pours into the place as aid to modernise Macedonia.

Where do you think Macedonia would be if back in the early years none of this happened…Macedonia could pay for it all herself…like how she borrowed equipment from Ukraine in 2001 without which things would have turned out far worse.
                          OziMak,

I wouldn't have a problem if you just openly said you do not support Macedonian freedom. Its the covert vassilisms that irritates - you are a very dishonest person, much the same as the typical Gligorovist. Everything you have just posted is geared towards convincing the Macedonian people that they must choose servitude over self-determination if they want to 'put bread on the table'.

This is a fallacious choice.
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 09-20-2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Vasilevski your view of freedom is like of one who has never seen poverty or hardship and if something fails don’t worry there’s always more money around the corner. Its great living in a country where you can see things more black and white. I know Im in Aus too.

Fortunately Macedonia is approaching stability and if it wasn’t for the thieving previous governments would have been further along the road. Lazi I koristi duri se korist oti ke dojdi den koga smetkata ke treba da se plati. Ne bidi brs sam da si go povikas toj den porano.

Ama ke bidime freeee. Ama I keseto keti bidi freeee koga ke nema vnatre.

Cekaj da se krenat nanodze pa da trcaat ako ne odgovara.

Prepliva makedonia so budalata Crvenkovski kuti sega so ovaj.

Znam deka ne ti se ceka da bidime priznati I vistina da proslavime Slobodan.
                            Ne mislam da si tolku star da ne mozis da pocekas uste malce.
                            Nema da se meni imeto pa bog da slezi.

The add campaign is a positive counter balance and a needed thing. If you know about vector physics and multiple forces you will know exactly what I mean.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Stupid spell checker auto changes some words
                              Slobodan should be sloboda

Ps dishonest…me…toj sto ti veli lazi.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Vasilevski your view of freedom is like of one who has never seen poverty or hardship and if something fails don’t worry there’s always more money around the corner. Its great living in a country where you can see things more black and white. I know Im in Aus too.

Fortunately Macedonia is approaching stability and if it wasn’t for the thieving previous governments would have been further along the road. Lazi I koristi duri se korist oti ke dojdi den koga smetkata ke treba da se plati. Ne bidi brs sam da si go povikas toj den porano.

Ama ke bidime freeee. Ama I keseto keti bidi freeee koga ke nema vnatre.

Cekaj da se krenat nanodze pa da trcaat ako ne odgovara.

Prepliva makedonia so budalata Crvenkovski kuti sega so ovaj.

Znam deka ne ti se ceka da bidime priznati I vistina da proslavime Slobodan.
                                Ne mislam da si tolku star da ne mozis da pocekas uste malce.
                                Nema da se meni imeto pa bog da slezi.

The add campaign is a positive counter balance and a needed thing. If you know about vector physics and multiple forces you will know exactly what I mean.
                                OziMak,

You should just openly admit that you oppose Macedonian freedom and dispense with the same old fallacious arguments that we have heard over and over from people like you over the past 20 or more years.

Your predecessors did not scare us in the late 80's and early 90's with their garbage about literal starvation (and they were much more convincing than you), why do you think you can scare us now when your fallacies (predictions of immiment destruction for anyone seeking freedom) have been proven wrong time and again.

Comment

Working...
                                X