Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    Thanks for your admission to not being able to answer the question. Have a nice day.
    If you consider that an "admission" I think I'll need to put you on top of that list.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      If you consider that an "admission" I think I'll need to put you on top of that list.
      I took your not being able to answer the question as an admission.
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

I took your not being able to answer the question as an admission.
        Your question was already addressed. Do I have to point you to the right post?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Your question was already addressed. Do I have to point you to the right post?
          I don't think anyone here asked what your favorite word was, please reread the question, and if you are unable to answer it, feel free to say so, no one will think any less of you...

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

I don't think anyone here asked what your favorite word was, please reread the question, and if you are unable to answer it, feel free to say so, no one will think any less of you...
            I actually answered your question in post 143 (before you even asked it) and again in posts 145 and 147. In fact, I've posted on this topic at lenght over the years.

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

I actually answered your question in post 143 (before you even asked it) and again in posts 145 and 147. In fact, I've posted on this topic at lenght over the years.
              Once again, the question was not what your favorite word is...

My initial post posed this question "the government openly acknowledges the inequities of the "negotiations", the abhorence of the "talks" and the illegality of the "extortion" that Greece is exercizing on RoM, but the question is, why continue? Could it be that the government is that ignorant of the issues, or is there something more to read from the actions of the government?" Can you tell me honestly that the government isn't aware of the vital connection between our name and our identity?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Buktop, what do you think? Does the government have a grand plan? What are they waiting for? To what end is this course being pursued?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Once again, the question was not what your favorite word is...

My initial post posed this question "the government openly acknowledges the inequities of the "negotiations", the abhorence of the "talks" and the illegality of the "extortion" that Greece is exercizing on RoM, but the question is, why continue? Could it be that the government is that ignorant of the issues, or is there something more to read from the actions of the government?" Can you tell me honestly that the government isn't aware of the vital connection between our name and our identity?
                  And your question was answered in those posts (along with the numerous other posts over the years)...you may have try to think about the answer this time, rather than have it spelled out for you as usual.

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Buktop, what do you think? Does the government have a grand plan? What are they waiting for? To what end is this course being pursued?
                    I would be more than happy to answer once Vangelovski decides to say something more than vassal, charlatan or subservience...

Originally posted by Vangelovski
                    And your question was answered in those posts (along with the numerous other posts over the years)...you may have try to think about the answer this time, rather than have it spelled out for you as usual.
                    please do spell it out for me, I must have missed the answer as I was busy reading the word vassal 300 times.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Buktop, I asked you the question, do I need to highlight your contradicting signature, yet again? Stop behaving like the UMD.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

Buktop, I asked you the question, do I need to highlight your contradicting signature, yet again? Stop behaving like the UMD.
                        Excuse me SoM, but I asked a question of Vangelovski that has yet to be answered, so as I said, I will get to your question once mine have been satisfied. I believe that is only fair, and if you disagree then I will remove the quote from my sig...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Excuse me SoM, but I asked a question of Vangelovski that has yet to be answered, so as I said, I will get to your question once mine have been satisfied. I believe that is only fair, and if you disagree then I will remove the quote from my sig...
                          Charlatan,

I'll provide my answer again, though in a much more simplified version when I have more time tonight.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I am talking to you, not to both you and Vangelovski. It is not 'only fair' for me to wait until Vangelovski's words trigger a response from yourself to a supposed 'third party' that is not involved in your conversation with him, it's not a building schedule.

Keep your signature, it speaks volumes.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

I am talking to you, not to both you and Vangelovski. It is not 'only fair' for me to wait until Vangelovski's words trigger a response from yourself to a supposed 'third party' that is not involved in your conversation with him, it's not a building schedule.

Keep your signature, it speaks volumes.
                              SoM, I am tired of asking questions and receiving no answers, while at the same time having answers demanded of me. You want me to answer your question, well learn patience and I will get to it after my questions are answered. This isn't kindergarten anymore. Feel free to have a go at my question, that might keep you occupied while you wait for my response.

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

So stop asking questions Buktop. Be bold, be brave, make some statements!
                                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

Working...
                                X