Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Well, reading the above, they offered a letter of support for the proposed Macedonian Orthodox Church Property Trust Bill 2010. The Bill was nothing more than an underhanded way for Petar (he who wanted us under the Serbian church) to appropriate Macedonian community properties in any fashion he so desired.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Well, reading the above, they offered a letter of support for the proposed Macedonian Orthodox Church Property Trust Bill 2010. The Bill was nothing more than an underhanded way for Petar (he who wanted us under the Serbian church) to appropriate Macedonian community properties in any fashion he so desired.

Thanks Risto, my membership application form will be riped up. i don't think they deserve my money and help.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
        Thanks Risto, my membership application form will be riped up. i don't think they deserve my money and help.
        Please ask them why they supported such a blatant attempt of thievery.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Makedonche, I was very disappointed to see the church closed, i believe every church,monastery should be open to everybody. There is a priest, the church itself is not very big however many people go there.

I dont know why it was closed, i went to open the door and it was locked.
          It is indeed a shame that not enough resources are available to keep our churches open all the time. I know our Adelaide church would have been locked up as well.

Imagine if the millions of dollars were not wasted in legal fees in trying to stop Petar's thievery.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Risto, I think just one kalugjer is enough to keep the doors open and be there to look after the place. Even in Stari Kraj if you go to the most remote villages the churches would be open there, i cant believe the church was closed.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Like I said, the Adelaide one would have been closed at the same time as well.
              Limited resources as well as a lack of like-minded Pravoslavni lugje in the neighbourhood pretty much ensures this will always be the case. I don't think you can compare the situation between Australia and Macedonia.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

It's a shame MCCV has decided to buy into this battle by supporting the NSW Property Trust Bill. The coup the current committee undertook last year to oust Ico Najdovski now proves it was done to remove opposition to Petar. That was the motivator of the last minute memberships to the committee.

Shame on the naive Macedonians out there.
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                  The coup the current committee undertook last year to oust Ico Najdovski now proves it was done to remove opposition to Petar. That was the motivator of the last minute memberships to the committee.
                  It certainly looks a whole lot like that.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

It is very very important to repeat for whose interests he is working, as we could see from the previous posts of Indigen about his Serbian connection, the recently published text where he receive the award of the Serbian chauvinistic denier of Macedonians, only further prove about his role and his real intentions to disolute MOC and her believers.

What we need is to expose this prick everywhere we can!

P.S. Is Aleksandrov still here?
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Based on the following extract from the constitution of the Macedonian Community Council of Victoria, (refer to part (b) at bottom of page), it would appear that supporting the property trust bill should be against it's own constitution. Daniel, perhaps you can ask them to clarify what their support means.

Perhaps a suggestion for the Constitution to include a clause about preserving its assets might be useful as well.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• aleksandrov
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                        What we need is to expose this prick everywhere we can!

P.S. Is Aleksandrov still here?
                        I opened this thread today after a few weeks absence. The Parliamentary Inquiry's recommendation against adopting Petar's property Bill is a relief, but there's a lot more work to be done to remove this cancer from our community. I'll try and post more in a few days.
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

good to have you back alexandrov hope all is well
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• aleksandrov
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            good to have you back alexandrov hope all is well
                            Thanks, Julie. Yes, things are going pretty well. Busy is good.
                            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Mastika
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Bishop Petar is stating that Macedonian Churches in the 1960s were registered as Bulgarian Churches then they changed the titles. I've never heard anything about this from anybody before, maybe he is talking about the Kiril i Metodij Church in NorthCote that the Bulgarians took?
                              Prolet, I too have heard about a bulgarian connection to a church in melbourne, however that was many years ago. I can post the source up here if you like when i get home, i can't think of which church atm though.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Mastika, There is one church that is under Bulgarian Occupation, thats Kiril i Metodij in Northcote which has land value worth over $11 million. If you recall Nick "The Russian" Radev's funeral was held there, we also lost a church to the Serbs in Newcastle i dont know about any other case.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X