Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Only what you know off the top of your head, on yesterday's 3zzz radio language program, Boris Trajkov was there and he spoke about how he and the then Priest Metodija Gogov who went on to become Arch Bishop Mihail worked together in that Church and Boris Trajkov even went on to become the President of the Church. He also said that the Sveti Gjorgjija church was one of the reason why MPC broke away from SPC in 1967.

Boris Trajkov also says that he was the one who drew the first Map of Golema Makedonija where Macedonians from Egejska Makedonija could locate their villages and cities they came from.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

This may not be news, but Petar is now handing out pre-written letters of support for his NSW Bill. Church-goers are being encouraged to sign them and send them on to NSW MP's.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• aleksandrov
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        This may not be news, but Petar is now handing out pre-written letters of support for his NSW Bill. Church-goers are being encouraged to sign them and send them on to NSW MP's.
        It shouldn't surprise anybody. That is why it is extremely important for anybody who is enlightened about the substance of this Bill to warn any potential victim of Petar's misleading and deceptive claim that it's about "recognition of the Macedonian Orthodox Church".
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Here are a few recent articles i've found

There is video footage on the Alfa one, it basically says that instead of our people celebrating Ilinden, there will be a court case in Sydney.

Ico Najdovski is also gives a statement.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Boge
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            What limited response? What are you trying to imply?
            Mate, it's well known that there are HUGE difference's of opinion in Melbourne. The problem is, most of you'se are giving in to the vladika.

Melbourne is split. You have highly opinionated members on this forum who support the vladika. So mate, what are you going to do about it.

Are you'se guys ganna allow your space to be used as a kurva to spread their word!

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Boge, you will find that most of us on this forum are not vladika supporters.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                Mate, it's well known that there are HUGE difference's of opinion in Melbourne. The problem is, most of you'se are giving in to the vladika.

Melbourne is split. You have highly opinionated members on this forum who support the vladika. So mate, what are you going to do about it.

Are you'se guys ganna allow your space to be used as a kurva to spread their word!
                Mate, Melbourne is fine, one way or another they will work this out, with or without your pessimism. Who are the highly opinionated members on this forum that support the vladika? How many of them are here? How influental are they? In what sort of position are they to use the MTO to "spread their word" as opposed to giving their opinion on a thread? Corroborate your statement, I would hate to think this is another piece of hearsay from the same disgruntled Sydney-sider that is back for his quarterly appearance.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I think the church dispute has gone long enough & both sides have done their thing to split everybody up name me anything anyone has done to try to save the split of the church that's constructive & doesn't involve losing countless millions in the law courts.This dispute has gone long enough they should all have sat around the table long enough & have nutted out a LONg LASTING SOLUTION.Note all the other churches eg the greeks have gone through the same thing.Also one would expect that it should all have been settled lonlong time ago.This has got to be about Greed,Money & Property.
                  Why should this dispute stop,why because people will end up going to other churches be they be serbian,bulgarian,or greek like years ago when there was no macedonian churches.Guys stop blaming each other you can settle it at the stroke of a pen !
                  A lot of people are saying & shaking their heads & saying the sheer wastage of money what could have been done.Stop blaming each other & settle all once & for all.
                  Last edited by George S.; 08-06-2010, 05:40 PM. Reason: eedit
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• AMCC
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2010

I suggest a complete audit is done on Cabramatta and Roseberry churches.

I would like to know how we can allow Igor Avramovski to take a salary of $150,000 from the church. This is unprecedented.

I say stop enough is enough!

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I think apart from paying big fat salaries to each other they should stop the sheer wastage.After all it's the Macedonians people's moneyThat's not to say that the vladika side is all right.If they concentrated at matters in the first place that sort of thing might not have happened.All these "rogue"churches don't even pay their dues to the mother church in skopje?can someone fill us what's going on with the money.Also who the hell does the books of the churches & does an audit on them??Also are the macedonian public allowed to look at the audited accountsSee it's both sides are not coming together in tandem & to have a proper transition especially this is year 2010 and not the dark ages.
                      Last edited by George S.; 08-07-2010, 01:10 AM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        I think apart from paying big fat salaries to each other they should stop the sheer wastage.
                        What big salaries, to whom and for what purpose? Speak with facts and NOT SLANDERS!!! We have had enough of cheap lies, slanders and propaganda causing needles division in our community. I also suggest you take the time to read the whole thread carefully and attentively before posting again on the subject.

After all it's the Macedonians people's money.
                        The money belongs to the relevant community organisation and there are laws governing how it may be utilised. I don't see how someone who is not a parishioner of a given church organisation can complain about money he does not contribute or is informed about the manner in which that parish utilises its resources.

That's not to say that the vladika side is all right.
                        So you are attacking the patriotic church organisations not under Jole Karevski's jurisdiction or in alliance with him!? Why? IMO, JK IS ALL WRONG AND IS A TRAITOR TO THE MACEDONIAN CAUSE!

All these "rogue"churches don't even pay their dues to the mother church in skopje?
                        I think the only "rogue" elements around here are the semki in your polu-prazna tikva!

Please slow down and stop spamming the forum needlessly.

I.
                        Last edited by indigen; 08-07-2010, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by AMCC View Post
                          I suggest a complete audit is done on Cabramatta and Roseberry churches.

I would like to know how we can allow Igor Avramovski to take a salary of $150,000 from the church. This is unprecedented.

I say stop enough is enough!
                          I suggest they (MTO admins) ban you (again) if you are the same person who was spamming here not long ago with the same unfounded slanders, lies and pure offensive spam!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Isn't the AMCC an abreviation for the Australian Macedonian Chamber of Commerce run by Peter Ristevski? The same Peter Ristevski that sent the abhorent text messages to Aleksandrov below:

Looks like he's back to spam the same old slanderous lies...
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

50 години „Свети Ѓорѓи“ во Мелбурн

50 години „Свети Ѓорѓи“ во Мелбурн
                              Нина Кепеска

„Вашата црква и вашите корифеи кои неа ја организираа заслужуваат да бидат забележани не само со големи, туку и со златни букви затоа што придонесоа кај најголемиот дел од нашите браќа и сестри од неслободните делови на Македонија, да го зачуваат името, верата, културата и традицијата на нашиот Македонски народ, а вашата национална и црковна мисија е одржување на Македонскиот бит на најдалечниот континент Австралија“.

Со оваа писмена порака Митрополитот Дебарско-Кичевски Тимотеј, на управата и верниците им ја честита 50 годишнината од постоењето на Свети Горѓи, првата Македонска православна општина формирана надвор од границите на Македонија, во Мелбурн, каде и покрај поканите, не беше присутен ниту еден претставник на Македонската црква, државната власт и ниту еден од нашите дипломати во Австралија, но тука беа високите претставници на Австралиската централна и локална власт.

„Оваа свеченост покажува дека кога Македонците се населија во Австралија,најмногу од економски причини, овде со себе го донесоа богатото културно наследство од татковината и со тешка работа ја направија Австралија тоа што е денес“, рече Хери Џенкинс-спикер на Австралискиот Парлламент.

На свечената академија беа многу поранешни и сегашни активисти вградени во животот на црквата.

„Јас во таа црква го крстив вториот син, и сите поголеми празници сме ги чествувале во Свети Горѓи, јас сум член на таа црква и се чувствувам како да е дел од мене“, вели Љупчо Станковски, Македонски иселеник и верник.

Учесниците на свеченоста не заборавија да изразат жалење што палењето на првото Свети Климентово кандило надвор од Македонија, овде во Мелбурн, пред пет децении тогаш признато од МПЦ, по поведувањето на црковните спорови пред повеќе од една деценија, ги подели црквите и верниците со судските спорови кои однесоа милиони долари.

„Добро е што овој раздор не е од верски и духовен карактер, туку само македонистички, кој со текот на времето, а се разбира со искрена желба и воља и што е најбитно, со меѓусебно простување, истиот може да се надмине“, порача отец Лука, свештеник во црквата Свети Горѓи во Мелбурн.

Во знак на петте децении црковен и Македонски живот во Австралија, беше промовирана книга за јубилејот од Роберт Михајловски, а црковните активности беа претставени на изложба на фотографии.

Link

For fair use only.

Comment

• AMCC
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2010

Vangelovski if you want to slander Peter, I suggest you contact him personally rather than hide behind your computer. But then again you would not hav the guts to.

Focus on what I said. Igor Avramovski does draw a $150,000 salary from the church. He has admitted it on this forum. Don't go attacking innocent patriots.

I ask everyone to rise up against this. A lament should not ever draw a salary from the church. This Is a disgrace.

If Aleksandrov can't get a normal job like everyone else on this forum, then he should be required to give back every red crbt he has taken from the church.

We need people giving not taking like aleksandrov.

Comment

Working...
                                X