• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

This is in today's Vest.

Владика Петар: Зоран не е поп туку распоп

"Кој што сака може да коментира. Но Зоран А. е расчинет веќе подолг пер*и*од поради неморално однесување. Пресудата ја потврди Синодот ми*на*та*та година, што значи дека тој веќе не е поп туку, како што се вели кај на*ро*дот, распоп", изјави вчера владиката Петар, администратор на Авс*тра*ли*ско-новозеландската епархија.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• aleksandrov
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      This is in today's Vest.

Владика Петар: Зоран не е поп туку распоп

"Кој што сака може да коментира. Но Зоран А. е расчинет веќе подолг пер*и*од поради неморално однесување. Пресудата ја потврди Синодот ми*на*та*та година, што значи дека тој веќе не е поп туку, како што се вели кај на*ро*дот, распоп", изјави вчера владиката Петар, администратор на Авс*тра*ли*ско-новозеландската епархија.

http://www.vest.com.mk/?ItemID=89506...02EEEE2F19D9E7
      Another example of the disgraceful level of journalistic professionalism and ethics in Macedonia. Too bad it's so difficult to hold these morally and intellectually vacuous clowns parading as journalists accountable in Australia.

I invite any ONE Petar supporter on this forum to contact Petar & Co, or his poor puppet Nikola Stavreski, and to ask them to publish something IN AUSTRALIA, under their own name, citing any police charge that accuses Aleksovski of "BEATING" his "LOVER". Come on, you self-righteous hypocrites. Stop hiding and take a dignified stand for once in your lives. Either back your statements up or admit to your pitiful deception.

As far as citations in the article of what I am supposed to have stated are concerned, I will just say that my reply to the journalist in question was by email and I would be glad to prove that she has misquoted me. Only if she had the courage to put her name (as opposed to initials) under the article?

What a sad state Macedonian journalism is in.

One thing that I did say was that if the Court makes a ruling that Reverend Zoran Aleksovski has done something immoral, he will have no choice but to resign from his position in our church in Rosebery. Now only if the Bishops in the Macedonian Orthodox Church in Macedonia were so transparent and decisive about immoral action by people in their ranks ....?

Now to get back on topic, Prolet, when are you going to stop detracting attention from the substance of this thread?
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Makedonche, I said i've heard calls that Gospodin Gospodin Gavril defrocked Bishop Petar but i dont know alot of details about it, only what Aleksandrov posted earlier.

So my point was who defrocked Vranishkovski? Did the synod vote or did Gospodin Gospodin Stefan make the decision all on his own as ArchBishop?

Proletche
        Quote:
        "Come on this is ridiculous and you know it, its not up to me to judge anybody and we are talking about a Macedonian Priest here which has everything to do with the Church Dispute in Australia since that Priest was excommunicated years ago."

Proletche
        This is your quote where you say "since that priest was excommunicated years ago" - you are speaking about Vranishkovski in your quote, so tell me who excommunicated him? Also tell me how he could possibly still be a priest after being excommunicated? Then tell me if he is an ordinary citizen or a priest?
        Last edited by makedonche; 06-28-2010, 01:19 AM.
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• aleksandrov
          • Feb 2010

Makedonche, I said i've heard calls that Gospodin Gospodin Gavril defrocked Bishop Petar but i dont know alot of details about it, ...
          Here's a copy of the original decision signed by g.g. Gavril:

Here it is in a book by the late journalist Milan Durlo, entitled "Hristovo Raspetie ili Vladika po Juda":

I will try and upload the indictment on which the decision is based later.

Here is an extract from Petar's own book, entitled Glas na Vistinata, in which he claims that only g.g. Gavril a g. Kiril (along with some state servant) knew about the decision. However, given the seriousness of the accusations he makes in the book against every other MOC bishop and archbishop who has stood in his way, which he has never substantiated, and after which he continued to sit on the same Synod with the bishops and archbishops he accused of sins that would make them false bishops, he is hardly a person whose word should be taken over the signature of the late g.g. Gavril.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• aleksandrov
            • Feb 2010

Title Deeds to Sydney Community church properties

To dispel the monstrous lie that the communities who oppose bishop Petar Karevski's unscrupulous grab for their assets are 'private' businesses, here are title searches for the Macedonian Orthodox churches in Sydney that were established and recognized by the Holy Synod of the Macedonian Orthodox Church before Petar's arrival in Australia.

Sv. Kiril & Metodi church in Rosebery - Title in the name of Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney Ltd:

Sv. Nikola church in Cabramata - Title in the name of Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney Ltd:

Sv. Petka church in Rockdale - Title in the name of Macedonian Orthodox Church Community St. Petka Inc:

For those who are still unfamiliar with the standard form of registering any non-profit, charitable organization in Australia (either as an Association Incorporated or Company Limited by Guarantee), please see: http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf...s?openDocument

The titles to the Sydney 'churches' Petar uses now are on the first page of this thread, under Rockdale (legally owned by the protestant Uniting Church's Trust) and Liverpool (legally owned by Petar Karevski, Tone Gulev and Jovica Simonovski).

Now, I ask Petar and his 'true believers', what does Christian morality teach us about deliberately and persistently DECEIVING your flock in a grab for money and power?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Thanks Aleksandrov, there is no response that any of Petar's apologists can give to what you have provided in this thread relating to the titles and deeds.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                .. Do you think the people selecting the popoj have a say in the dispute?? ...
                For the record, Protoerej Zoran Aleksovski was ordained by Archbishop Stefan and even received the high ranking priest's title of Protoerej from him. Under Stefan, he served at some of the largest churches in Skopje, including Sv. Dimitrija in the Old Town. Aleksovski was brought into the Australian Diocese by Petar himself. For most of the 12 years in which Olivera Bejatovic claims she had an affair with him, Aleksovski served under either g.g. Stefan or Petar. Bejatovic claims that both Stefan and Petar were aware of the alleged affair while he was serving under them, yet neither Stefan nor Petar made any such allegation against him or took appropriate disciplinary measures in the relevant period, even though they could have done so without any regard for Australian employment law (which our Community must respect). Either they didn't believe the allegations themselves or they decided to keep them up their sleeves so that they could blackmail him into doing something against his will and use them against him if he ever exposed their own misdeeds (which he has done in an affidavit about alleged misdeeds by Petar and his deputy, Mitko Mitrev). You can rest assured that if the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney ever receives credible evidence of Bejatovic's allegations, it will take appropriate measures. To date, she has promised evidence on several occasions and delivered on none.

While we are on the topic on Petar's criteria for selecting and appointing priests, here is something that he and his supporters are yet to reply to:

The priest's name has been misspelt by the newspaper. Perhaps someone can clarify the proper spelling with "Very Reverend Mirko Pesovski", who currently serves in Petar's CATHEDRAL church "Holy Mother of God', Sydenham (Melbourne Victoria), and happens to be one of the persons who have written letters to the NSW Members of Parliament in support of Petar's Property Trust Bill. And perhaps Nikola Stavrevski, if he is truly interested in informing people of the truth, can ring Petar and ask him what measures the Australian Diocese has ever taken to discipline or rehabilitate this shoplifting (by his own admission) priest, who works around church donations on a daily basis.

Comment

• Macedonian underbelly
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2010

Does everyone want to know what Igor Avramovski is against the church bill?

He stands to lose his $3000 per week salary. This grub actually takes money from the ikoni and pays himself a salary. What for? Not only that but he also go further by taking money from the candles to pay for his petrol, airfares, telephone, etc.

Why does he do this? Well he is 37 years old and never had a proper job. Without the ikoni money he couldn't pay his mortgage. The community in Sydney is up in arms. Sydney Macedonia Soccer Club is waging a war to have him run out of town.

There is more to this story.

Comment

• Macedonian underbelly
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2010

The Macedonian Church Bill is a great thing for the Macedonian nation. It will be a recognition of Macedonia. In fact, in Avramovski's submission to parliament against the bill he uses FYROM to describe Macedonian. This guy is working for the Greek lobby. Both Cabramatta and Roseberry churches are privately owned. Try joining as a member. You will never be accepted as nobody in their right mind would allow his to rape and pillage the ikoni like he does.

The forefathers who built those two churches did so with sacrifice. Not by taking ikoni money for themselves like he does. In fact the net worth of those two churches has dramatically been devasted by him.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

How will the Macedonian Church Bill be a "recognition" for Macedonia? How can a state government "recognise" a foreign state? Please cite the relevant constitutional clauses and the relevant sections of the Bill.

Do you think anyone is intimidated by your choice of psudonym?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Macedonian underbelly
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2010

Avramovski are you getting paid a salary from the church? Simple question

Comment

• aleksandrov
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Macedonian underbelly View Post
                          Avramovski are you getting paid a salary from the church? Simple question
                          Ristevski,

Enough people here know who I have been temporarily contracted by since late last year, and that my contract fee is not even half of what you maliciously allege. They also know that I've dedicated more than 12 years of voluntary work towards protecting our community from the injustice by the bishop with whom you are colluding. If you want to tell us what you do for a living and how much you get paid for it, I am happy for us to compare tax returns right here on this forum. Perhaps you can also tell us what happened with that $1,000 per head Liberal Party fundraising dinner you were promoting based on the false promise that by giving you $1000 per head people would guarantee a speech for the recognition of Macedonia in the NSW Parliament. Also tell us what was your personal interest in helping Petar Karevski, Tone Gulev and Jovica Simonovski obtain a loan to buy the Liverpool 'church' in their private names, for which you received a written reference in your bid to become a Macedonian Consul in Sydney? What is your personal interest in all those delightful SMS and voicemail messages you have been sending me?

If my completely legitimate consultancy contract (since September 2009) with the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney (which still has the same non-profit Company status and constitution it had when your father was a Board member) is the reason for the dispute with Petar (since 1996), I make the following open offer to your Bishop:

I will withdraw from the position of Interim Chief Executive Officer of the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney immediately and sign an undertaking NOT to take on any professional contract with any Macedonian Orthodox community in Australia if Bishop Petar allows another bishop of the Macedonian Orthodox Church to be appointed to negotiate with those Macedonian Orthodox communities in Australia that have no confidence in him. I am prepared to sign this as soon as tomorrow.

Do we have a deal? If not, stop spamming this thread and address the relevant issues.

Comment

• Macedonian underbelly
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2010

Avramovski how much is your salary? If your churches are not private, be transparent. Anybody who earns a living from private means is not open to public scrutiny unlike you who receives an income by taking the money from the ikoni?

Does temporary mean 10 years? What does temporary mean to you? Who are you to draw a wage from the church? If you don't like to volunteer your time, go away and get a job? Why suddenly did you go from "volunteer" to paid consultant? You are a disgrace!

What is your problem with having Macedonia recognized by Australia? Is it because you work for the Greek lobby? Why did you use FYROM when describing Macedonia in your submission to parliament?

Comment

• aleksandrov
                              • Feb 2010

Mafioso Wannabe,

Why are you so intent on detracting attention from the substance of this thread?

Are you or are you not the same obsessive fruitcake who's been sending me "Macedonian Orthodox" SMS messages such as these:

If Petar Karevski proves that he can help YOU, given your zealous service to him, he might just be able to convince us that he is the saviour you make him out to be.

I apologize for having to post these perversely profane messages from one of the key Petar apparatchiks in Sydney, but I think the Macedonian public deserves to know what kind of 'moral' values this bishop rewards.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                                • Nov 2009

Wow some very bad messages there.

Comment

Working...
                                X