Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

i cant believe why anyone would pay this greedy bishop any attention let alone respect.

its people like him who confirm my theory that if there is a god he certainly cant be held responsible for the many fools who claim to represent and speak for him on this earth.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
      Which makes him as credible and scary as a witch or a 'bayachka'.
      I would say a Bajachka is there to get rid of these demons,kletvi,magii a Bajachka is more like an Exorcist.

Vangelovski, You are quoting me from many months ago, i was simply giving a common church saying.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Prolet,

Do you understand what excommunication is? Do you understand that Petar is merely a man and ultimately can neither curse or bless?
        Vangelovski, So why do we get married,christened?? Zosto ni krsti voda popot?? Zosto ni dava blagoslov?? If you are being serious here then whats the point in believing in God and our Pravoslavna Vera??

Its not up to me to threaten or scare anyone especially my own people, if thats the case then i wouldnt believe that the Torbeshi are Macedonian because they are Muslims. Its a belief and people have the right to believe in what they want, we do live in a democracy and im certainly not going to judge anybody just because they dont agree with Bishop Petar i dont have the right to do that.

Like it or not Bishop Petar is a very senior Bishop in MPC, he missed out on being a Poglavar by one vote.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Like it or not Bishop Petar is a very senior Bishop in MPC, he missed out on being a Poglavar by one vote.
          That is not something which can be liked at all, I can say it terrifies me such scenario.

It's like suggesting that like it or not but Kiro Gligorov and Philip II both suffered for Macedonia

Last edited by Bratot; 03-28-2010, 10:53 PM.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

I think you are mistaken on this point. Jole (aka Petar) Karevski lost in the preliminary vote and was not in the final contest, which was contested by Bishops Stefan, Timotej and Gorazd. He was VERY, VERY UPSET about that and called the whole election illegitimate and unconstitutional and was threatening open opposition to the newly elected Poglavar/Archbishop. It is a shame there are no Macedonian media archives available online from that period (1999) because one will clearly see what kind of ruthless and power-hungry person J. Karevski is.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, So why do we get married,christened?? Zosto ni krsti voda popot?? Zosto ni dava blagoslov?? If you are being serious here then whats the point in believing in God and our Pravoslavna Vera??

Its not up to me to threaten or scare anyone especially my own people, if thats the case then i wouldnt believe that the Torbeshi are Macedonian because they are Muslims. Its a belief and people have the right to believe in what they want, we do live in a democracy and im certainly not going to judge anybody just because they dont agree with Bishop Petar i dont have the right to do that.

Prolet, like usual, I'm not sure what you're on about.

As for Petar, he is a mortal man - he has no power to save or condemn, bless or curse. If he is teaching otherwise, then he is a heretic, and the Bible warns us to be wary of false teachers and tells us that we can recognise them by their fruits (i.e., their deeds and teachings will be contrary to the Word of God).

Prolet, if you're going to comment on these issues, rather than repeat old wives tales and spread fear, please refer to the Bible instead so that you can obtain an accurate understanding beforehand.
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 03-29-2010, 03:05 AM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Prolet
                With the way the bishop is carrying on about everyone who isn't with him is a non-believer, he is making himself out to be the only one we should follow and obey!
                Don't forget one of the commandments- " Thou shalt not have any gods other than me"
                Now tell me if he fits this category?
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Has anyone read the news story about the 11 year old girl who went to Frederick St Rockdale church to christen a kid (as the kuma) and was called the devil by the priest????

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Bij, When was this?

Vangelovski, How can you say such things? Why do we bring in Priests and Bishops to bless houses,buildings,objects,sports halls etc? Kako ni krsti popot voda? He cant do it without blagoslov.

Indigen, How many Bishops are there? I dont think i know Gorazd which region is he in?

Stefan,Petar,Timotej,Agatangel,Naum,Kiril and Metodija they are the ones i know. Who took Zoran Vraniskovski's spot? He was the Bishop for the Veles region i think.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Would you bring Petar to your house so he can bless it?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Yes he would. I have not seen anyone as non-committal to this issue as Prolet is.

Prolet?? I'll ask you again?? Did you go to Neret Receptions?? To see Professor Friedmann?? And Mitcho Jovanov??

I think this is the thirteenth hundred time I've asked you this??

You evade every question you are asked with a question??

A short reply from you from time to time would be appreciated by all??

And where do you sit on the Petar issue??

Spolaj Ti
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Whatever happened to the Church In Fitzroy Sveti Gjorgjija?? Apparently there is a factory there now. Who sold that church and for what purpose??
                          What is the purpose of your question here Prolet??

I do know you have a very good understanding as to the reasons why this church was sold.

So why the question??
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Mikail, You are going back way too far here this was ages ago.

I didnt go to Neret Reception

SOM, Why would i invite Bishop Petar?? I dont live in Prespanski or Pelagoniski region, a few popoj would be enough if i was to build a new house from a kamen temelnik why does this surprise you??

SOM, What did you think of Bishop Petar's interview on Kanal 5 X/0 show? Ico played a portion of it on his radio language program.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Petar is NOT God. Petar, like any other person, can pray to God and ask God to bless someone, but Petar has no power in himself to bless or curse - he is only human.

Prolet, salvation is the name of the game and the only way one can be saved (i.e., go to heaven) is if he/she believes and trusts in Jesus - full stop.

It is Petar's job to tell you this and guide you in understanding how to live a Biblical life (i.e., the way God has commanded us to live).

Prolet, your heart needs to be right with God, then He will take care of you, including your house, car and whatever else you need on this earth.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                Prolet
                                With the way the bishop is carrying on about everyone who isn't with him is a non-believer, he is making himself out to be the only one we should follow and obey!
                                Don't forget one of the commandments- " Thou shalt not have any gods other than me"
                                Now tell me if he fits this category?
                                Prolet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Please try and answer my question, I do not question your patriotism, I respect your opinions, you are a valued member of the MTO but sometimes your avoidance of relevant questions is extremely frustrating!
                                I am not asking you whether you like Petar or respect him or follow him or dislike him - I am only asking you a simple question as to whether his actions reflect the status of his apponitment in relation to the people he has been charged to deliver religious teachings to.
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X