Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
    Hey Phoenix,

don't underestimate the baby bombers and dosta so tie tvoi muchki.
    aahhh...not too long to go now, then we'll see what your 'baby bombers V.2' are like...where's the bloody cheshire cat smilie when you need it...

Rriiiistooooo.....

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Dear AMHRC,
      thank you for sharing your thoughts in relation to the Cause.
      Your suggestions have already been embraced and it is comforting to know we are on the same page ideologically.

Today I have activated my personal membership with your organisation. I would not normally speak on behalf of the MTO in relation to advocating personal memberships. However, by AMHRC publicly embracing the Macedonian Cause with noted and acceptable suggestions, a Cause the MTO is ideologically bound to, it is no problem declaring the MTO's support for the AMHRC.

Your 25+ years commitment to the Macedonian Cause is to be celebrated for many reasons. The AMHRC is a name I heard often in my family home as a younger man and to a large degree provided a guiding influence on many Macedonian initiatives in some of Macedonia's darkest moments.

To make it simple AUD$120 is money well spent and a safe bet.
      http://macedonianhr.org.au/03getinvolved/
      Guys, I will persist in harping on about this.
      But you realise where your membership money goes don't you?

From their website:
      This fund provides regular financial assistance to the European Free Alliance Rainbow (Vinozito), the political party of the Macedonian minority of Greece and to OMO-Ilinden- Pirin, a political party in Bulgaria defending the rights of the Macedonian minority. The financial aid allows the parties to staff their offices, conduct their domestic activities and lobby internationally for the recognition of the Macedonian minority in their respective countries.

As a member of the "Macedonian Minorities' Support Fund" you are automatically a member of the Australian-Macedonian Human Rights Committee.
      I will translate it for you .... "The money you give us goes directly towards the 2 major parties representing the interests of Macedonians in Bulgaria and Greece". The AMHRC along with MHRMI are the only organisations who can claim meaningful assistance to these two parties.

Notwithstanding some apparently badly chosen football allegiances, send the AMHRC some money and watch it go to work. Tell them the MTO or "Rriiiistooooo" sent you.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• AMHRC
        De-registered
        • Sep 2009

26th. Annual AMHRC Dinner

Last edited by AMHRC; 01-17-2010, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti AMHRC
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• ZAS
            • May 2009

Please have one here in NSW.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ZAS View Post
              Please have one here in NSW.
              I would have no hesitation in making the trip to Melbourne.
              I will be coming back from overseas a few days before but will have to make the effort I think!
              Risto the Great

Comment

• AMHRC
                De-registered
                • Sep 2009

Thanks

Thanks people. ZAS, we would like to do one in NSW, however our guests can only afford to spend a few days over here in Australia. Never-the-less, we have noted your request and next year we may ask our friends in NSW to help us stage an event over there.

Cheers,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

WOAH >>>> hold on a minute!

I just read that Dimitris Ioannou is the Editor of an upcoming new Macedonian newspaper in Greece.

This sounds very very interesting!
                  Can the AMHRC provide any further information in relation to this?
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Risto, Too bad you cant make it, its going to be a fantastic day.

AMHRC have always been in the front line when it comes to bringing democracy for our minorities in Egejska and Pirinska Makedonija.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• AMHRC
                      De-registered
                      • Sep 2009

Macedonian Newspaper

Yes Risto, the Misirkov Foundation is in the process of developing a Macedonian newspaper that will serve to present the Macedonian viewpoint in Greece. It will necessarily have to mostly utilise the Greek language to do this (as the vast majority of Macedonians in Greece cannot read Macedonian); though it is envisaged that some Macedonian will be used from time to time. The intention is for the newspaper to be distributed throughout Aegean Macedonia.

The AMHRC and MHRMI, are proud to state that we are helping the Misirkov Foundation 'get this project off the ground', so to speak. Anything this forum and its members can contribute towards the fruition of this project, would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• AMHRC
                        De-registered
                        • Sep 2009

Misirkov Foundation

Formation Of The "Krste Petkov Misirkov Foundation" In Greece

In commemoration of the 135 anniversary of the birth of the great Macedonian intellectual, Krste Petkov Misirkov, the Voden office of the European Free Alliance - Rainbow, the political party of the Macedonian minority of Greece, is pleased to announce the formation of a foundation in his name.

The main aims and goals of the "Krste Petkov Misirkov Foundation" will be to:

* Raise awareness among the ethnic Macedonian population in Greece about the life and writings of Misirkov.
                        * Organise lectures, seminars and conferences on the life and works of Misirkov.
                        * Translate into Greek and publish all his writings.
                        * Establish a museum and educational centre in Misirkov's honour.
                        * Support associations in Greece which promote Macedonian culture.
                        * Support efforts to preserve and promote the Macedonian language in Greece.

The forming of the "Krste Petkov Misirkov Foundation", just days after the opening of the Voden office of the EFA - Rainbow, shows the strong will of the large ethnic Macedonian population in Edessa/Voden and in the Region of Central Macedonia, to struggle for their ethnic, cultural and political rights in Greece.

Krste Petkov Misirkov was born 18 November 1874 in the village of Pella/Postol, Ottoman Empire (located today in the Region of Central Macedonia, Greece). He was a philologist, a contributor to the creation of a standard Macedonian language, historian, ethnographer and political commentator. Misirkov's most famous piece of work was the book "On Macedonian Matters" published in 1903.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

AMHRC, if you are involved with this project and will maintain connection with the newspaper project as far as "content" goes, then this project deserves support in the highest order.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

A Macedonian newspaper distributed throughout Aegean Macedonia is very much needed. What an excellent project!

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              A Macedonian newspaper distributed throughout Aegean Macedonia is very much needed. What an excellent project!
                              Yes, well done and best of luck with this very important project

Comment

• AMHRC
                                De-registered
                                • Sep 2009

Yes

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                AMHRC, if you are involved with this project and will maintain connection with the newspaper project as far as "content" goes, then this project deserves support in the highest order.
                                Yes Risto, we can assure you that the newspaper will be all about promoting Macedonian rights and culture etc.

Cheers,

AMHRC.

Comment

Working...
                                X