Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

pics or it didn't happen!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

The night was beneficial on many levels and for the Macedonian Cause overall, the AMHRC are to be commended on their fantastic efforts at bringing so many Macedonians and non-Macedonians together, in the interest of the Macedonian Community and Human Rights in general.

It was also great to see the interaction of MTO members in numbers, in person, some of whom travelled from a distance to participate in this significant congregation. Apart from myself, we had Risto D'Great, Osiris, Rogi, Blackcactus, Struja, Mikail, Makedonche, AMHRC and i'm sure a few others, with some guys meant to attend who were unfortunately unable to make it on the night, to mention a few, Phoenix, Bill77, Daniel the Great, Vangelovski and Aleksandrov.

All in all, an excellent event that rejuvenated the drive and motivation in the 400 + strong crowd and in those who attended that have intentions to further the Macedonian Cause.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
        • Sep 2008

i hope you young guys realize how special and talented you all are.

the dinner was inspiring and humbling both guests were fantastic, i would say last night was one of if not the best patriotic function i have been too, including ones i organized lol.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
          pics or it didn't happen!
          We will be selective and general with the pics I'm sure, for obvious reasons.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
            I think its about 900k's mate. And for the forum, I like it.

I just don't appreciate some of the self chosen "opinion leadeder's comments here". You seem to have re-born Brat Bube leaders here. Actually they seem to be all over the place. Yesterday brat Bube...Today Crvenkovski... Just never ending!
            Where were you Boge? I was looking forward to your perfect history of perception and support of Macedonian leaders being explained in person, we were all waiting for you to show us "how it's done". Who exactly supported Boskovski first and then Crvenkovski next, you disgruntled and manipulative liar? Get over your jealous animosity, if people have influence in opinion it is because what they have to say makes sense to most members here, except to crusaders with an axe to grind, like yourself for example.

Comment

• Struja
              • Sep 2008

Hi All, just wanna say thanks for a great night out!

Considering we’ve been in communication for so many years I finally meet two great guys RTG and SoM, it was a pleasure boys.

With the new boys in town such as Blackcatus and Makedonche, to both of you, thank you for making the trip down to Melbourne.

Osiris, Rogi and Mihail we have to do it again sometime soon

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Bij, Just out of curiosity, how many beers did you throw down for your birthday?
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

I have to say, Prof. Friedman was fantastic and his speech touched everyone in the room. The man is an absolute champion.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Rogi, Im just wondering if anybody asked how he felt when one of the Golden Dawn members threatened to hit him with a Tupajnca in Solun?? He's a real character i agree totally. Respect to him
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

The Professor was a madman!
                      He was more Macedonian than the biggest of patriots. What an interesting guy who danced (correctly) with such enthusiasm. I guess I would have danced with vigour next to the pretty Macedonian girls too. A gentleman who spoke so clearly in Macedonian and who did wonders for Macedonian pride.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• blackcactus
                        • Sep 2008

To all the boys, what a night! Thank you all, I had a wonderful time with so many obviously talented people to inspire me!

To the AMHRC, Well done!.. everything ran beautifully.. it was a night to remember!

And that Prof. Friedman, what a legend, what a truly lovely human being!

Cheers to every one of the guys, what an extraordinary group of gentleman

BC
                        The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

great to meet you man, what an effort traveling 4000 k to attend, thanks also for the stuff on lactose intolerance.

tell me more about that and also the hopi and navajo proverbs. i have a deep interest in indigenous cultures.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            The night was beneficial on many levels and for the Macedonian Cause overall, the AMHRC are to be commended on their fantastic efforts at bringing so many Macedonians and non-Macedonians together, in the interest of the Macedonian Community and Human Rights in general.

It was also great to see the interaction of MTO members in numbers, in person, some of whom travelled from a distance to participate in this significant congregation. Apart from myself, we had Risto D'Great, Osiris, Rogi, Blackcactus, Struja, Mikail, Makedonche, AMHRC and i'm sure a few others, with some guys meant to attend who were unfortunately unable to make it on the night, to mention a few, Phoenix, Bill77, Daniel the Great, Vangelovski and Aleksandrov.

All in all, an excellent event that rejuvenated the drive and motivation in the 400 + strong crowd and in those who attended that have intentions to further the Macedonian Cause.
                            Well done guys, sounds like it was a very successful evening, sounds like everyone really enjoyed themselves.
                            I hope to be at the open forum tomorrow night, hope to see a few of you there...

Comment

• AMHRC
                              De-registered
                              • Sep 2009

Thank you to everyone for the words of support and we are delighted that you enjoyed the evening. There is no question in our minds that MTO itself contributed to the success of the event and it was an immense pleasure to interact with the MTO 'crowd' (blackcactus, everyone in our committee, just thought, "wow!" on your effort to be there) last night.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

AMHRC
                                Thanks for a memorable, educational and fun evening! Professor Freidman and company were amazing, to all the members of the MTO - it was an absolute pleasure to meet up- look forward to an annual event.
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X