Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
    lol in that case i'll just have 10 doubles?
    Bij, That will make you paralytic then, you'll be out before you know it.

Its not good to drink too much, you'll lose balance of walking with your monster shtikli. lol
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Bij, That will make you paralytic then, you'll be out before you know it.

Its not good to drink too much, you'll lose balance of walking with your monster shtikli. lol
      It's an interesting balancing act Prolet, the legless, tall, top heavy zhenska, in a tight fitting and very short black number and the good ol' monster shtikli...

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Boge View Post
        Hey, I appreciate the offer, we can never say no to a God. Unfortunately on this occasion I have booked and paid for my own table
        Boge, But you're in Port Kembla thats 1000km away, its going to take you ages to drive down.

Also why do you believe that people are soft on this forum?? We just finished a discussion on Tupajnci, we got some tough lads on this forum. Dont forget that
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          It's an interesting balancing act Prolet, the legless, tall, top heavy zhenska, in a tight fitting and very short black number and the good ol' monster shtikli...
          someone has been dreaming about me????

Dont worry boys, bij holds her liquor well

Comment

• Boge
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

I think its about 900k's mate. And for the forum, I like it.

I just don't appreciate some of the self chosen "opinion leadeder's comments here". You seem to have re-born Brat Bube leaders here. Actually they seem to be all over the place. Yesterday brat Bube...Today Crvenkovski... Just never ending!

Comment

• Pavel
              • Oct 2009

good point Risto.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Dont worry boys, bij holds her liquor well

Bij, Thats what everyone says, alkoholot e sekogash po silen od chovekot.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

osiris, put down a +1 for me.
                  Last edited by Rogi; 03-16-2010, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

thanks rogi

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Looking forward to it gentlemen.

YouTube - Ferus Mustafov Show-Gajda oro
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

how was the dinner?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                          Hey, I appreciate the offer, we can never say no to a God. Unfortunately on this occasion I have booked and paid for my own table
                          How was the AMHRC Dinner Boge, did you meet any of the MTO crew...?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

how was the dinner?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
                            Quick answer ..... Phenomenal! More to come ... But I have to wash the 'melbourne' off me first.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

The dinner was fantastic. Truly a success!

Well done to AMHRC for putting on such a fine event!

Mitcho Jovanov & Dr Friedmann were more than inspirational.

It was great to see you again RTG, makedonche, Struja & Osiris. Also thanks to black cactus for making the trip over, a pleasure to have the opportunity to get to know you. After all this time it was great to finally meet Rogi & SoM.

Looking forward to seeing you all again and lets keep working toward our goals in implementing "The Macedonian Cause..."
                              Last edited by Mikail; 03-20-2010, 10:39 PM.
                              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

The Dinner was fantastic, it was a full house, Dimitri Ioannou (Mitcho Jovanov) and Prof. Friedman were fantastic!

It was a great pleasure to finally meet so many of you guys and put some faces to the names! I was impressed by all of you, there's real potential here at MTO!

Comment

Working...
                                X