Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
    Kuro!!

I know the person who had the guts to put this on. The AMHRC supported the initiative.

All you other Gods and Birds who rise from ashes have missed the whole point.
    Mate, you're diving head first into the shallow end...test the water before you take the leap...

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Boge, shto e rabotata drugarce. Oti se nervirash.

what point are you talking about. The Melbourne screaning sold out both shows. We promoted it here on MTO. I am confused at what you are trying to say.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Boge
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Pece...I have nothing more to say to you! Me ostavi mnogu razocaran.

Hope you understand Macedonian...mate.

Comment

• Boge
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Boge, shto e rabotata drugarce. Oti se nervirash.

what point are you talking about. The Melbourne screaning sold out both shows. We promoted it here on MTO. I am confused at what you are trying to say.
          Bale voopsto ne se nerviram.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

gee thanks boge i am a living god am i actually batska i am a tinkach not a god and if attending film screenings and dinners makes a patriot or an activist then i am neither of those two.

but may i ask what is the point you are trying to make with your excellent sarcasm, you see i am also a liitle ulaf i ne razbiram dlaboki raboti

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Boge, Im not exactly sure what all this is about, what has Osiris got to do with any of this? It was a good event both shows sold out what more could we ask for?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

so prolet are you going to take up my offer of a ticket to the dinner.

Comment

• Boge
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

Yebiga napad od dve strani.

Vikni go backata tvojca i aj pocnete pak. Inace ne ve razbiram, sigurno si eden od tie patrioti so ne razbirate makedonski

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

sum tochno eden ot tie sho ne razbiraa makedonski zaboraif po nasha.

samo po staro egipetski zboram in malu angliski

but boge this forum is in english for a reason and if you really want to be a contributer its better if you post in english in the general section.

i promise boge the next macedonian film i will be there wrapped in both flags.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Osiris, I wont be able to make it for this one thanks for the offer mate.

Boge, Site zborvame Makedonski ali ne te razbiram za sto tocno se bunish.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

no problem prolet maybe at our next mto function whenever that may be you will come.

what about you boge do you want to be my guest at the dinner.

Comment

• Boge
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                          no problem prolet maybe at our next mto function whenever that may be you will come.

what about you boge do you want to be my guest at the dinner.
                          I appreciate your offer however I can not accept. I am disapointed in your outlook as a God. And frankly i have no time, ever!

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                            I appreciate your offer however I can not accept. I am disapointed in your outlook as a God. And frankly i have no time, ever!
                            Boge, when the God's smile down on you, take advantage...

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Bage, Zosto tolku si nervozen? Osiris e mnogu dobar chojek ne treba da se nerviras tolku, objasni samo sto tocno ne ti se dopagja za da znajme kako da ti odgovorime.

Comment

• Boge
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2008

Ej abe Phoenix you have a sense of humor, that oftsa has none. Are you sure he's not a Grkoman. Treba da se pazime gi ima

Comment

Working...
                                X