Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Aleksandrov, It fits just over 1000 i think, its pretty big.

Did you see the sliki at the Informator website?
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Itze View Post
      Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

YouTube - AMHRC - JEFF KENNETT BITES THE DUST..wmv
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• I of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I found good photos of the night, open the link below then click on the first wall post, there are over 150 photos of the Melbourne premiere

NOTE: You may need to be a member to view everything
          Last edited by I of Macedon; 03-08-2010, 11:02 AM.
          No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

its not a sydney melbourne contest we are all in it together. for the record i didnt go does that mean i am not a patriot.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

You missed out. That Baba would have given you a good laugh.

Comment

• Boge
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                You missed out. That Baba would have given you a good laugh.
                Indeed he did, if some weren't preoccupied with filling a silly dinner they would have recognised the important role the AMHRC played in promoting such a film within their community.
                Hope you get pissed of your pants and dance like fools at the dinner.
                At the end of the day the baba will still be there. Her word will be heard, our voice will be one.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                  Indeed he did, if some weren't preoccupied with filling a silly dinner they would have recognised the important role the AMHRC played in promoting such a film within their community.
                  Hope you get pissed of your pants and dance like fools at the dinner.
                  At the end of the day the baba will still be there. Her word will be heard, our voice will be one.
                  The "silly dinner" is for the AMHRC...to enable them to continue their fine work into the future...

Comment

• Boge
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    The "silly dinner" is for the AMHRC...to enable them to continue their fine work into the future...
                    They hosted a screening, which attracted 1500 to the AMHRC membership. And your point is?

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

They hosted a screening, which attracted 1500 to the AMHRC membership. And your point is?
                      My point is that both events are important for the AMHRC, not everyone can be at both, if one event is supported that should not be discounted...

And what was your point about "silly dinners"...?

Comment

• Boge
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

I should add that i am deeply disappointed that a living God like Osiris didn't even bother to see the film. Hope our God has fun at the dinner.

Our other God RTG,I understand made his presence felt in Adelaide.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I should add that i am deeply disappointed that a living God like Osiris didn't even bother to see the film. Hope our God has fun at the dinner.

Our other God RTG,I understand made his presence felt in Adelaide.
                          Mate, let it go...

Comment

• Boge
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            My point is that both events are important for the AMHRC, not everyone can be at both, if one event is supported that should not be discounted...

And what was your point about "silly dinners"...?
                            1 Event is for the AMHRC

2 Event is for Macedonian community and friends of such Macedonian community and the AMHRC

Razbiras? or Have you've missed the whole point to the AMHRC hosting of: A name is a name. The bulk of you so called supporters negated the AMHRC initiatives in promoting this film. You were all too concerned about the dinner.

All this other shit is an after effect.

I am deeply disappointed in saying this but you're all Ovfci

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

1 Event is for the AMHRC

2 Event is for Macedonian community and friends of such Macedonian community and the AMHRC

Razbiras? or Have you've missed the whole point to the AMHRC hosting of: A name is a name. The bulk of you so called supporters negated the AMHRC initiatives in promoting this film. You were all too concerned about the dinner.

All this other shit is an after effect.

I am deeply disappointed in saying this but you're all Ovfci
                              I think you're barking up the wrong tree...

Comment

• Boge
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2008

Kuro!!

I know the person who had the guts to put this on. The AMHRC supported the initiative.

All you other Gods and Birds who rise from ashes have missed the whole point.

Comment

Working...
                                X