Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Osiris, There will be subtitles i assume

When Jason Miko was interviewed, he stressed that it would be very important for people who are non Macedonians to watch this movie so they can see what it means to our people about our name and identity.

This will be a fantastic event no doubt
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

yes it will maybe someone should send all our politicians invitations, includind ist-rann

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Is this where they will host it??

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• AMHRC
          De-registered
          • Sep 2009

Osiris,

Yes the film has subtitles. We can also inform you that we are inviting a whole range of politicians to the Melbourne premier.

Bill,

We will definitely announce when tickets go on sale.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

does anyone know where to buy tickets

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
              does anyone know where to buy tickets
              This would be posted once they announce when tickets go on sale, which will be soon. Stay tuned Ozi.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• AMHRC
                De-registered
                • Sep 2009

Tickets

Tickets: Tickets on sale February 19 from 9.00am
                At www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849
                Direct link: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...?sh=ANAMEISA10

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

Every Macedonian should bring a non-Macedonian friend to the premiere.
                  For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                  http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                  Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                  Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                  Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Grotius
                    • Dec 2009

UMDiaspora.org,

I agree. I am going to try and get some of my colleagues from work to this event.

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

Re-Tweet this:

Premiere screening of 'A Name is a Name' at Forum II in Melbourne, on March 4, 2010. Session starts 8:15pm. Tickets at http://bit.ly/aEUoQF

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

First reports just came in from the Macedonian media, Greece trying to derail another premiere of "A Name is a Name".

A Greek ogranisation tries to bully the theater of the Australian premiere of the film acusing film of being a pure propaganda of in invented pople with: "a long term goal of the creation of a so called... “United Macedonia”. This “new” made-up state would incorporate the Greek province of Macedonia, as well as parts of Bulgaria, Albania and Serbia".
                        Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

How about you Greeks come and protest this friday...
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Perhaps the Greeks should stop their complaining and come along to find out some truths on the matter.

I purchased my tickets yesterday. I am encouraging as many people I know to come along. Especially Macedonians who don't hold a view on the political situation we face.
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

I'm interested to show this movie in my place.
                            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• AMHRC
                              De-registered
                              • Sep 2009

Osiris, do kade ste so masite? Ke ti gi dadam kartite, sreda navecher. Tuku, ne sum siguren deka ke ima mesto za tvojata copruga, Merilin Munro - zhal mi e za Isis.

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

poor marylyn she never hurt no body, how many carti do you have mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X