X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Blagojce View Post
    Can someone explain this video to me ??? A bit confused with these people.

Looks like the uploader of this video is confused more than you. He probably cant decide about his own identity and trying to name himself with his geography.

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

YouTube - Vebija Smaili - Kuzum bela Edije (Novo Spot 2010) Goranci

they were Macedonians.

most of them still feel and self-identify themself as Macedonians.

most of them are Muslims.

part of them are "poshiptareni" (Albanized, but still speaking their own language)

they are bein´ target of Serbo-Bulgarian-Albanian propaganda and terror for so long period.

rejecting all that propaganda, and fighting back the terror*, often they had to move their families to Macedonia or some foreign lands, and many of the Gorani today are living around the world, pecalbari... (they use the word "gurbetdjie"... another exodus of the Macedonians, what more to talk, we witnessed one in 2001... )

* = some "whatever nationality" bastard would beat, rape, kill some Goran, and they are very revengeable people, so -> send family to "some far away land" -> kill the bastard who dared to terrorize you

concidering Slovak´s comments, and those who have problem realising / accepting that they are ethnic Macedonians:

- what is Megalomanic in the claims / believe that the population of high mountain areas around Shara, that shares same culture, language (and heritage) with the Macedonians, are blood-related with us (the Macedonians)? Is also Megalomanic to claim that there are ETHNIC Macedonians in Germany and Australia?

i mean...

enjoy the track

edit:

i simply have to

YouTube - Vebija Smaili - Pukna puska, majcice (Novo Spot 2010) Goranci

i met several Gorani in my life, dudes, to some of them, i think is healthier NOT to say anything against Macedonia(ns), same like the Macedonian Muslims from Deb´rca... Makedonci do koska
      Last edited by Serdarot; 05-20-2010, 09:12 AM.
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Mastika
        • Feb 2010

I was in Pustec early this year and all i can say is that it was an unforgettable experience. There are a lot of Macedonians near the border with Macedonia and they are also well concentrated in Tirana. I definitely recommend everyone to visit them and see how they have been able to keep the Macedonian identity alive!
        Blagoja, can you please tell me about the progress of the new Macedonian church in Pustec? From last I heard they stopped building it due to financial issues.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

The Macedonians in Trebishte want to build a border crossing so they dont have to travel to Peshkopea 30km, apparently everything is good on the Albanian side they are waiting on us. Pogradec/Kjafasan is the Struga border crossing, Buktop has been there before.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I see no reason to exclude Macedonians who are muslim.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

zeitan is what, i have never heard it as word in my 59 years until one minute ago on this thread.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Osiris, You've heard the word Zejtin before surly
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Nor do I, above all, I am Macedonian first.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

no prolet in fact i dont know anyone who uses that word

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

The Macedonians in Albania are probably some of the most patriotic Macedonians in the world. What they have been able to achieve in Albania for their community can only be dreamed about happening in Yunanistan and Bulgaria.

I was in Pustec early this year and all i can say is that it was an unforgettable experience. There are a lot of Macedonians near the border with Macedonia and they are also well concentrated in Tirana. I definitely recommend everyone to visit them and see how they have been able to keep the Macedonian identity alive!

I've heard from the Macedonians in Alb that there is about 100,000 Macedonians in all of Albania.

That is certainly a very large number, and what are we doing to promote human rights in mala prespa.
                      They have maintained the language and culture, am so proud of our brothers and sisters
                      Bravo
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Blagojce
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                        Blagoja, can you please tell me about the progress of the new Macedonian church in Pustec? From last I heard they stopped building it due to financial issues.
                        It's been built. I will attach some photos. Looks amazing! If you have facebook connect to the page

OPSHTINA PUSTEC-KOMUNA PUSTEC-MUNICIPALITY PUSTEC

Also add Edmond Temelko, Mayor of Pustec and President of the Macedonian Party in Albania and also Nikola Gjurgjaj, President of the Group Ilinden, representing the Macedonians in Tirana. All your questions regarding our community in Albania can be answered by then. Also Vasil Sterjovski has some amazing photos which i will add here as well.

The Church in Pustec

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Spolay te Blagoyce.
                          Neka im ode se samo napred, da bidat od Boga blagosloveni.
                          The church is absolutely beautiful.

It seems the Macedonians in Albania have more in the way of basic human rights than our brothers and sisters in the Aegean.

Very commendable.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Blagojce
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            Spolay te Blagoyce.
                            Neka im ode se samo napred, da bidat od Boga blagosloveni.
                            The church is absolutely beautiful.

It seems the Macedonians in Albania have more in the way of basic human rights than our brothers and sisters in the Aegean.

Very commendable.
                            Very true, like i said, the Egejci can only dream about having the freedoms of the Macedonians in Albania.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

IMHO, no one shouldn't. Separating people according to their religion is an old philosophy, it belongs to pre-19th century.

For example, Turkish government tries to help Autonomous region of Gagauzia in Moldova even tough they are Christians for 900+ years because we have very similar culture and we speak same language.

Ofc there are some people in Turkey who says "They are not Muslims, therefore they cant be Turks" but they are minority here.

It`s so stupid to appreciate and then separate people according to their religion. IMHO, Religions should belong to people`s private life and shouldn't involve into politics. If i share same culture, language and general interests with someone, then its enough for me. I don't care whether they pray to Allah or God in their home or even if they pray to Darth Vader of the Sith.
                              Last edited by Onur; 05-21-2010, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Blagojche, Spolaj Ti

But only 5000 people are recognized as Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X