Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, You go to stari kraj yet you refuse to visit Ohrid i dont understand?? When you go to see your family in the summer dont you head down to Ohird for the weekend??

Maybe if the people in Australia can take over their superannuation which they can collect after they turn 55 instead of waiting till they turn 67 when the new law takes place. In order to get a Government pension in Australia you need to be a prosjak pretty much have no money and own one property. If you have extra funds you have to spend them or sell off what you own in order to qualify, even in Macedonia people will struggle with an Australian Pension because it wont take long before the standard in Macedonia rises just like it has already risen in Croatia. When Macedonia converts to the Euro it will be worse.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
      Your family isnt the only one Julie.
      Thats the problem...

In any case i never insulted or undermined any person's suffering. So dont go there...
      thank you for not undermining our suffering.
      You undermined George when you inferred we "believe" what we are told.
      My uncle carries scars, a bullet lodged behind his eye which could not be removed as its in his skull. my beautiful Vuyce who they tortured as a 13 year old .
      yes, I guess he "believed" because he was being lied to
      I find your manner insulting to people on this forum.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

I was in Northern Greece when their so called army came & the Macedonian villagers baricaded themselves
        Gjorgjija, There were some injuries, was there an exchange of tupajnci with the Greek Army? People were arrested too and the Golden Dawn was there.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

It seems like we have some German MP's on our side.

Use of name Macedonia caused a heated discussion late Wednesday at the European Parliament plenary session.

German MEP Bernd Posselt opposed Greek deputy Nikolaos Salavrakos, who asked MEPs not to use name Macedonia but the interim reference.

"Macedonia is Macedonia and will remain Macedonia. These discussions will certainly not help the neighboring country", said Posselt, reminding on the similar stance of Greens leader Daniel Cohn-Bendit.

Deutsche Welle-Macedonian Program reported that Posselt earlier asked for mitigation of the wording used in the resolution, which includes too much accusations towards Macedonia when referring to bilateral good neighborly relations, since "it is not the only country responsible".

Comment

• chicagoan
            Banned
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
            thank you for not undermining our suffering.
            You undermined George when you inferred we "believe" what we are told.
            My uncle carries scars, a bullet lodged behind his eye which could not be removed as its in his skull. my beautiful Vuyce who they tortured as a 13 year old .
            yes, I guess he "believed" because he was being lied to
            I find your manner insulting to people on this forum.
            I dispute George's historical version of events. Thats what I dispute. I dont dispute ppl's suffereings. There is a fine line between the two.

Again, your family isnt the only one with battlescars. Are you saying this happened by the Greek forces ? Was it the civil war ? What events are you referring to ?

Comment

• chicagoan
              Banned
              • Nov 2009

allies with Greece.

Is that in the "democratic" sense?
              Interesting concept, this term allies. Imagine that.
              Get real
              Greece will never have any form of allegiance with Macedonia.
              Allegiance - that is an interesting term , is it not? The democratic (what a joke and a farce ) country that Greece is, having an allegiance.
              They would be shitting bricks if Macedonia had an allegiance with Turkey. Turkey recognises Macedonia. Turkey can then take over Hell Ass and let Greece cry foul then.
              Because Aegean Macedonia ( I know you despise that term, but that is what it is) feeds HellAss , and the little piece of so called Grease that is left would be Turkish Delight
              That is the Greeks fear
              And wouldnt that be karma in the nicest possible way

Tell someone that cares
              Yet you are willing to be turkey's satellite country in the balkans. A country that had us under occupation for over 400 yrs.

Nice...real nice.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Yet you are willing to be turkey's satellite country in the balkans. A country that had us under occupation for over 400 yrs.

Nice...real nice.
                Yes . Wouldnt that be wonderful.
                It would be very nice .
                The reunification of Macedonia.
                And HellAss demanding basic human rights, oh dear now that would be an absolute travesty and miscarriage of justice.
                Karma.
                I may not see it , but my sons will.
                Karma. For the disgusting genocide and attempts of the annihalation of my people. They may attempt this in the region, however, the Diaspora grows, and we have freedom and rights in this beautiful country. My sons will see it, and Hell Ass day will come
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• chicagoan
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

Yes . Wouldnt that be wonderful.
                  It would be very nice .
                  The reunification of Macedonia.
                  And HellAss demanding basic human rights, oh dear now that would be an absolute travesty and miscarriage of justice.
                  Karma.
                  I may not see it , but my sons will.
                  Karma. For the disgusting genocide and attempts of the annihalation of my people. They may attempt this in the region, however, the Diaspora grows, and we have freedom and rights in this beautiful country. My sons will see it, and Hell Ass day will come
                  Just hope you dont see your country overrun by albos in the near future. Thats all I have to say for you.

Genocide...yeah..ok.

Goodbye

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

zdravo julie. Ne se raspravaj sestro. Toj e bolen chojek. Ne si go luti dushata cel den se raspravame so nego za jabe. mnogu pati stapica go imame fateno ama ne razberva. toj e ovde samo da ne nervira i ako mu vrajkash pojke se radva. i na site mu velam ne mu vrajkate. pozz
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

I dispute George's historical version of events. Thats what I dispute. I dont dispute ppl's suffereings. There is a fine line between the two.

Again, your family isnt the only one with battlescars. Are you saying this happened by the Greek forces ? Was it the civil war ? What events are you referring to ?
                      Aegean Macedonia.
                      selo dolno kotori. What foul Greeks now refer to as kata drussa , fuck the renaming. March 1946.
                      My grandfather being taken away to be beheaded in the village square.
                      Like his brother who had his head impaled on a pole.
                      Running away across the border under gunfire.
                      My grandmother being taken prisoner , beaten around the head by Greek pigs with bricks. And surviving to die at 60 with a series of strokes.
                      my grandfathers brothers wives being raped by Greek fascist animals
                      My 4 year old aunty, being a detsa begaltsi. Being found in Belo Crkva by an uncle years later
                      My Vuyce, being tortured and left for dead in the gutter. A mere child of 13 years old. Younger than my youngest son right now, I cant comprehend and shudder at the thought.
                      He survived , join the partisans. And is known in the republic and respected. I will not name him. I will protect my family left in the village.
                      My mother, a mere baby, of 3 weeks old being left in the care of her 12 year old sister for a year to fend for themselves.
                      A family that was NEVER reunited again

Dont you preach to me about righting wrongs, or Georges" historical events, my family endured as did too many families

I dont know who you are and I dont care to know who you are.
                      In this beautiful wonderful coountry that I was born, I am so proud to call myself Macedonian.
                      I refuse and refute any other name.
                      Macedonian blood is in my veins.

Historical version of events.......you dispute an elder and mock him.
                      i guess we all "believe" and have a different perception Grkoman.

Makedonia na Makedontsite
                      Edno ime imame vo dushata go nosime za tebe zhivot davame Makedonia
                      Odi skokni od mos begay od ovde shpion di eden

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        zdravo julie. Ne se raspravaj sestro. Toj e bolen chojek. Ne si go luti dushata cel den se raspravame so nego za jabe. mnogu pati stapica go imame fateno ama ne razberva. toj e ovde samo da ne nervira i ako mu vrajkash pojke se radva. i na site mu velam ne mu vrajkate. pozz
                        Spolay Te Bill, . Neznam oti vakvi shpioni i grko mani ostavat im davat zbor na ovay mnogu dobar forum.
                        ne mu vraykam poveke.
                        mnogu pozdrav.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

yeah..great idea. Lets be Turkey's lapdog and develop relations with Iran. There you go... now there is an idea.

Too bad all you ppl advocating this live in the diaspora while your fellow macedonians cant even get a job. Great idea guys...

Instead of creating conditions to be allies with Greece you ppl focus on being the blacksheep of the balkans. I feel sorry for you ppl...
                          Are you a moron or fucking blind? Do you have any brain left and what the fuck are doing here? Allies with Greece? You need professional help. As for Iran and Turkey we will come more to understanding with them than we ever will with the newcomers from Minor Asia. So how about you don't waste your time feeling sorry for my people are start feeling sorry for yours.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                            Are you a moron or fucking blind? Do you have any brain left and what the fuck are doing here? Allies with Greece? You need professional help. As for Iran and Turkey we will come more to understanding with them than we ever will with the newcomers from Minor Asia. So how about you don't waste your time feeling sorry for my people are start feeling sorry for yours.
                            Zdravo Jankovska. Bravo

Comment

• chicagoan
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009

Aegean Macedonia.
                              selo dolno kotori. What foul Greeks now refer to as kata drussa , fuck the renaming. March 1946.
                              My grandfather being taken away to be beheaded in the village square.
                              Like his brother who had his head impaled on a pole.
                              Running away across the border under gunfire.
                              My grandmother being taken prisoner , beaten around the head by Greek pigs with bricks. And surviving to die at 60 with a series of strokes.
                              my grandfathers brothers wives being raped by Greek fascist animals
                              My 4 year old aunty, being a detsa begaltsi. Being found in Belo Crkva by an uncle years later
                              My Vuyce, being tortured and left for dead in the gutter. A mere child of 13 years old. Younger than my youngest son right now, I cant comprehend and shudder at the thought.
                              He survived , join the partisans. And is known in the republic and respected. I will not name him. I will protect my family left in the village.
                              My mother, a mere baby, of 3 weeks old being left in the care of her 12 year old sister for a year to fend for themselves.
                              A family that was NEVER reunited again

Dont you preach to me about righting wrongs, or Georges" historical events, my family endured as did too many families

I dont know who you are and I dont care to know who you are.
                              In this beautiful wonderful coountry that I was born, I am so proud to call myself Macedonian.
                              I refuse and refute any other name.
                              Macedonian blood is in my veins.

Historical version of events.......you dispute an elder and mock him.
                              i guess we all "believe" and have a different perception Grkoman.

Makedonia na Makedontsite
                              Edno ime imame vo dushata go nosime za tebe zhivot davame Makedonia
                              Odi skokni od mos begay od ovde shpion di eden
                              Ok..that was the Civil War you are referring too. War is a horrible thing, but this was not an ethnic conflict. That is why its called a Greek Civil War. GREEK COMMUNISTS (KKE) also fled the border as well.

If your stories are true...all I can say is that you cant blame a whole country for a couple of freaks.

We all have stories to tell. I can share many of mine about your good friend Turkey. War is the same to all.

Comment

• chicagoan
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                                Yes..allies with Greece. I need help ? Ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X