X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
    George, i dont think you answered my question.
    Have you ever been to Greece ?

As far as afghanistan...you wouldnt know one thing about it. We dont sell our soldiers lives for petty politics. We have integrity and principle. Just ask Serbia....
    Now thats funny. integrity and principle in a same sentence with Greece.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• chicagoan
      Banned
      • Nov 2009

let me give you an example Bill.

we could of sold out serbia ( which they deserve IMO ) and recognize kosovo at your expense. We could of sent soldiers to Iraq and Afghanistan which were morally wrong wars to begin with ( Gruevski did ) just to score some points with washington...that didnt happen either.

We are a country that can be your best friend and would never sell you out, under no circumstance. That my friend is integrity...something few countries have nowadays...

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

slovenec ^^^

have ANY OF YOU EVER BEEN TO GREECE ?

seriously..you guys dont have a clue.
        I have been to Athens there's shit everywhere,i'ts filthy & dirty.
        Street dogs everywhere.In contrast i have been to Solun & it's beautiful.You can tell that is a Macedonian city.The rest of Greece is pale by comparison.I was in Northern Greece when their so called army came & the Macedonian villagers baricaded themselves :
        Last edited by George S.; 11-27-2009, 05:01 AM. Reason: edi
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
          Banned
          • Nov 2009

Yes..i dont like athens either. Nice to see we agree on something.
          the army incident was completely blown out of proportions..

btw..how did you make it back alive to post here ? Just kidding )

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Chicagoman Do you respect us as Macedonians Yes Or NO let us know
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

let me give you an example Bill.

we could of sold out serbia ( which they deserve IMO ) and recognize kosovo at your expense. We could of sent soldiers to Iraq and Afghanistan which were morally wrong wars to begin with ( Gruevski did ) just to score some points with washington...that didnt happen either.

We are a country that can be your best friend and would never sell you out, under no circumstance. That my friend is integrity...something few countries have nowadays...
              OHHHHHH Boy, you realy did it now. First let me cover the Kosovo issue. The eu and the west are going to push Kosovo entry into EU like there's no tomorrow. Lets see what dick heads Greece are going to be when that happens.

Second and most important Never sell out?

"GREEKS BETRAY MACEDONIANS.

Threatened Outbreak This Spring Will Probably Be Prevented – Montenegrins To Invade Turkey?

London Times, New York Times Special Cablegram

LONDON, March 31. – A dispatch to The Times from Athens says the grave situation in Macedonia and Albania causes considerable uneasiness. It is thought that the propaganda from the Macedonian committee in Bulgaria is somewhat discredited among the wealthier classes, owing to the crimes and extortion connected with it. Still, the physical force party, which may be compared to the Fenian section of the Irish Nationalists, continues to follow the lead of President Sarafof who has planted a general rising of the Christians in the coming Spring.

The dispatch says the overtures made in Athens and Belgrade have not been found tempting and that the Greeks have disclosed the scheme to Turkey. This, in conjunction with a strong military precaution being taken, will probably prevent the threatened outbreak. Improvement, however, is impossible without reform, and the Sultan´s personal fears and the disunion of the European powers make the prospect of reform remote." (The New York Times, March 31, 1902)

Statement by Greek Premier, New York Times 1903

Macedonian Chief Death New york times 1903
              "A Greek spy Betrays Delcev"

want more? And don't say its the past. A leopard never changes its spots.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

This should not even be a question for Macedonians. We all know how we feel about our name and also we all know how impossible to deal with Greece is. Here are few suggestions I want to throw in, steps I think Macedonia should be taking
                Facts
                1) Macedonia will not enter EU while Greece is part of EU
                2) Macedonia will not enter NATO while Greece is part of NATO
                3) Greece will only accept a name that has nothing to do with who we are
                4) This is a never ending game because I racist country wants to wipe you off the map
                What should Macedonia do?
                1) Our goverment should still 'play' the whole EU bullshit thing while developing friendship with: Firstly Turkey, second China, Iran etc
                2) Macedonia does not need to be just friends with Turkey, Macedonia needs to develop and work on that relationship a lot. Goverment should invest in trainging facilities for Army, exchange of soldiers programes with Turkey
                3) Allow and build Turkish Army bases in Macedonia, south Macedonia
                4)Develop the economy market more and offer Turkey our products first before offering them to anyone else
                5) Start building relationships with Iran, country we have not been friends with since the time of Philip. Use IRan to keep our Muslim population under control
                6) Greece will start sensing Turkey's aim and would cry even more to the EU
                7) The EU will start getting cold feet about letting spoilt cry baby Greece do whatever the fuck they want, afterall the EU can not afford to get Turkey angry. America will never allow this, because without Turkey's friendship america is nothing in the Middle East
                8) Turkey would take any opportunty to demonstrate force to Greece and I think they will take the offer straigh away
                9) The EU will have no choice but to eaither start putting pressure on Greece or will face fucking off Turkey and pretty much the whole Muslim world.
                THe Macedonian goverment should start making friendships, signing agreements with countries, providing base for protection. Why the fuck are we still blindly following the EU. WHy not look for friends somewhere else?

Comment

• chicagoan
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  Chicagoman Do you respect us as Macedonians Yes Or NO let us know
                  Yes...i have no problem with that.

Comment

• makedonin
                    • Sep 2008

Well compromising on that ain't guarantee that the demands will end there.

And it is not only that they want "North Macedonia", but it is the language and whole much more they want us to abandon.

Outrageous, so not acceptable.

Republic of Macedonia
                    Macedonian Language

get used to it Greeks.
                    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

See George, this is the problem right there.
                      You actually BELIEVE what you are saying.
                      Its all lies man...they feed you lies and you guys eat it up.
                      Lies? my family's blood spilled for one name Macedonia. Whoever you are, you have no idea , you are so brainwashed and indoctrinated with hatred and contempt for my people, how dare you be so insulting, go back to where you came from grko man
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                        This should not even be a question for Macedonians. We all know how we feel about our name and also we all know how impossible to deal with Greece is. Here are few suggestions I want to throw in, steps I think Macedonia should be taking
                        Facts
                        1) Macedonia will not enter EU while Greece is part of EU
                        2) Macedonia will not enter NATO while Greece is part of NATO
                        3) Greece will only accept a name that has nothing to do with who we are
                        4) This is a never ending game because I racist country wants to wipe you off the map
                        What should Macedonia do?
                        1) Our goverment should still 'play' the whole EU bullshit thing while developing friendship with: Firstly Turkey, second China, Iran etc
                        2) Macedonia does not need to be just friends with Turkey, Macedonia needs to develop and work on that relationship a lot. Goverment should invest in trainging facilities for Army, exchange of soldiers programes with Turkey
                        3) Allow and build Turkish Army bases in Macedonia, south Macedonia
                        4)Develop the economy market more and offer Turkey our products first before offering them to anyone else
                        5) Start building relationships with Iran, country we have not been friends with since the time of Philip. Use IRan to keep our Muslim population under control
                        6) Greece will start sensing Turkey's aim and would cry even more to the EU
                        7) The EU will start getting cold feet about letting spoilt cry baby Greece do whatever the fuck they want, afterall the EU can not afford to get Turkey angry. America will never allow this, because without Turkey's friendship america is nothing in the Middle East
                        8) Turkey would take any opportunty to demonstrate force to Greece and I think they will take the offer straigh away
                        9) The EU will have no choice but to eaither start putting pressure on Greece or will face fucking off Turkey and pretty much the whole Muslim world.
                        THe Macedonian goverment should start making friendships, signing agreements with countries, providing base for protection. Why the fuck are we still blindly following the EU. WHy not look for friends somewhere else?
                        I totally agree with everything you have stated here, Jankovska, pity we dont have this mind set with our leaders in the Republic
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          Who gives a RATZ about the union we should tell them to fuck off with their crap.
                          absolutely George. I wonder how other countries would fare being told to change their rightful name for entry into the bullshit entity. I don't comprehend the absurdity of what the hell is going on in their minds , this notion of gaining entry into the EU, wow, they really promote equity and diversity and human rights dont they. Its a joke. And its on us, the Macedonians.

Comment

• chicagoan
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            Lies? my family's blood spilled for one name Macedonia. Whoever you are, you have no idea , you are so brainwashed and indoctrinated with hatred and contempt for my people, how dare you be so insulting, go back to where you came from grko man
                            Your family isnt the only one Julie.
                            Thats the problem...

In any case i never insulted or undermined any person's suffering. So dont go there...

Comment

• chicagoan
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                              I totally agree with everything you have stated here, Jankovska, pity we dont have this mind set with our leaders in the Republic
                              yeah..great idea. Lets be Turkey's lapdog and develop relations with Iran. There you go... now there is an idea.

Too bad all you ppl advocating this live in the diaspora while your fellow macedonians cant even get a job. Great idea guys...

Instead of creating conditions to be allies with Greece you ppl focus on being the blacksheep of the balkans. I feel sorry for you ppl...

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

yeah..great idea. Lets be Turkey's lapdog and develop relations with Iran. There you go... now there is an idea.

Too bad all you ppl advocating this live in the diaspora while your fellow macedonians cant even get a job. Great idea guys...

Instead of creating conditions to be allies with Greece you ppl focus on being the blacksheep of the balkans. I feel sorry for you ppl...

allies with Greece.

Is that in the "democratic" sense?
                                Interesting concept, this term allies. Imagine that.
                                Get real
                                Greece will never have any form of allegiance with Macedonia.
                                Allegiance - that is an interesting term , is it not? The democratic (what a joke and a farce ) country that Greece is, having an allegiance.
                                They would be shitting bricks if Macedonia had an allegiance with Turkey. Turkey recognises Macedonia. Turkey can then take over Hell Ass and let Greece cry foul then.
                                Because Aegean Macedonia ( I know you despise that term, but that is what it is) feeds HellAss , and the little piece of so called Grease that is left would be Turkish Delight
                                That is the Greeks fear
                                And wouldnt that be karma in the nicest possible way

Tell someone that cares

Comment

Working...
                                X