• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

30-35% of ALL Macedonians.

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
    Excuse my maths, how can Albanians make up 65% of the vote? That would mean %100 of eligible Albanians voted?

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      30-35% of ALL Macedonians.
      Do you believe those figures to be 100% accurate as i still think there was fraud, however the low turnout was too big of a gap to create voting fraud on mass scale.
      Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Who freaking knows anymore.

Realistically the country has anywhere form 1.6-1.8 mil actual residents. Of those you figure there are 1.3 to 1.6 mil eligible voters.

From what it seems there wasn't any considerable voter fraud except maybe in Saraj.

My village Of Dolno Lakocherej, has 550 eligible voters, yet the village has 200 people in it. My entire family is on the list, yet my father, two grand fathers, are deceased, my mother, me, my two uncles, one aunt, my brother, my two cousins, are all on the list, but have lived in the diaspora for decades. I looked at the list, most of the people are dead or live abroad.

The real question has to be around the Albanian dominated areas. Some had turnouts as low as 20%. I don't buy it that Albanians were that unmotivated to vote for this. Some of these places may have only HALF the population that the voter lists claim. % wise Albanians may very well still make up anywhere from 20-30% because Macedonians are also emigrating, but this referendum only further proved the need for a census.

Had those idiots done a census and cleaned up the voter lists they could have had a successful referendum. For once the it played to our favor.

In the end its all meaningless. Zaev vowed to push ahead, they only need 7 DPMNE reps to vote for the agreement to pass parliament. I think they can easily by 7 of them and probably have already done so.

People need to stop celebrating and realize that this only ends one way, with the people kicking down doors and dragging these traitors out into the streets where they belong.

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
        Do you believe those figures to be 100% accurate as i still think there was fraud, however the low turnout was too big of a gap to create voting fraud on mass scale.

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

Would it be safe to say that the number of Macedonians in MKD today would be 800 000 to 1 mil absolute max?

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
            Who freaking knows anymore.

Realistically the country has anywhere form 1.6-1.8 mil actual residents. Of those you figure there are 1.3 to 1.6 mil eligible voters.

From what it seems there wasn't any considerable voter fraud except maybe in Saraj.

My village Of Dolno Lakocherej, has 550 eligible voters, yet the village has 200 people in it. My entire family is on the list, yet my father, two grand fathers, are deceased, my mother, me, my two uncles, one aunt, my brother, my two cousins, are all on the list, but have lived in the diaspora for decades. I looked at the list, most of the people are dead or live abroad.

The real question has to be around the Albanian dominated areas. Some had turnouts as low as 20%. I don't buy it that Albanians were that unmotivated to vote for this. Some of these places may have only HALF the population that the voter lists claim. % wise Albanians may very well still make up anywhere from 20-30% because Macedonians are also emigrating, but this referendum only further proved the need for a census.

Had those idiots done a census and cleaned up the voter lists they could have had a successful referendum. For once the it played to our favor.

In the end its all meaningless. Zaev vowed to push ahead, they only need 7 DPMNE reps to vote for the agreement to pass parliament. I think they can easily by 7 of them and probably have already done so.

People need to stop celebrating and realize that this only ends one way, with the people kicking down doors and dragging these traitors out into the streets where they belong.

I agree with the voting list needs a major overhaul, however do you recall that SDS got their wish to have the voting roll looked at and it came out that they were happy with it. It was one of the Przino points.

I honestly believe all parties want the voting list untouched to give them room for voting fraud.

This referendum was a massive slap in the face to all those Euro/Nato twats that all came to Macedonia to rally the people to sell out and most of all to Zaev and co.

Even with no leader to lead the no vote, the people mobilized themselves and stood firm on their stance not to be manipulated by Zaev or anyone else.

One positive is that it has clearly showed who is a traitor and can easily be bought, all those singers/b grade stars and politicians who flip flop from party to party showed their true colours.

Dirty tricks by SDS didn't work, member lists of DPNE were given out and were smsed as if it came from party HQ to go out and vote to which many replied back with "Da mi go jadis kurot" and other pleasantries.

Ironic now that Mochkoski has come out as if he was behind the boycott all along, opportunist dog.

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Would it be safe to say that the number of Macedonians in MKD today would be 800 000 to 1 mil absolute max?
              Nobody knows, Albanians mass emigrate as well along with other minorities in the country.

A census needs to be done but the Albanians will always oppose it unless it is done when their expats are in the country on holidays Jul-Aug.

They have done this back in 2011.

Comment

• maco2envy
                • Jan 2015

Only 7 vmro sellouts? That's way too easy.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
                  Only 7 vmro sellouts? That's way too easy.

I think they need more than 7.

They struggle to get 61 to vote.

They had 51 originally in their coalitian, 2 have strayed being being Amdi Bajram and Chedomir Janevski.

When you look at DPNE as a party, they only have 44 currently and SDS has 34. It is the smaller parties and independents who can play a key role and it's difficult to determine who is with who.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                    • Mar 2017

Total seats = 120. The government holds 71 and the opposition aka vmro holds 49. 2/3 Majority would require 80 votes, hence 9 vmro pratenici would need to vote yes.

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

Total seats = 120. The government holds 71 and the opposition aka vmro holds 49. 2/3 Majority would require 80 votes, hence 9 vmro pratenici would need to vote yes.
                      The government struggle to get 61 votes to pass their amendments... meaning they need all their mp's to be there.

Some of their coalition partners such as the Bosnian Muhic was against the Prespa agreement because it wipes out the minorities as he saw it.

So, might be more difficult than Zaev or anyone else thinks.

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

On another note, the good old US never let us down.

Throwing their support over the failed referendum to change our constitution.
                        The US would never touch their constitution which they hold sacred, hypocritical that they would encourage another country to do something they would never do.

Macedonia's Referendum on the Prespa Agreement

Press Statement
                        Heather Nauert
                        Department Spokesperson
                        Washington, DC
                        September 30, 2018

The United States welcomes the results of the Republic of Macedonia’s September 30 referendum, in which citizens expressed their support for NATO and European Union (EU) membership by accepting the Prespa Agreement between Macedonia and Greece. The United States strongly supports the Agreement’s full implementation, which will allow Macedonia to take its rightful place in NATO and the EU, contributing to regional stability, security, and prosperity.

As Macedonia’s parliament now begins deliberation on constitutional changes, we urge leaders to rise above partisan politics and seize this historic opportunity to secure a brighter future for the country as a full participant in Western institutions.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                          I agree with the voting list needs a major overhaul, however do you recall that SDS got their wish to have the voting roll looked at and it came out that they were happy with it. It was one of the Przino points.
                          I too recall that, I think Zaev came out at one point claiming that the voter list had an excess of I think 400 to 600 thousand voters which he was probably right on, but obviously kept the status quo to his benefit as VMRO benefited from it and God forbid they upset the Albanians claim to the magic 20% threshold by challenging them with actual facts.

Everything seems all very rushed at the moment. Zaev is floating elections in November, I think the Greeks are having elections in may next year, plus the Albs want the Tirana platform implemented.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

I too recall that, I think Zaev came out at one point claiming that the voter list had an excess of I think 400 to 600 thousand voters which he was probably right on, but obviously kept the status quo to his benefit as VMRO benefited from it and God forbid they upset the Albanians claim to the magic 20% threshold by challenging them with actual facts.

Everything seems all very rushed at the moment. Zaev is floating elections in November, I think the Greeks are having elections in may next year, plus the Albs want the Tirana platform implemented.
                            They complained about it and wasted time... in the end apparently there was no huge inconsistencies when the electoral roll was looked into.

That country needs reforms, stamping out corruption and putting the politicians, oops i mean't criminals in jail before they can ever dream of EU/NATO or anything else.

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Someone wrote 661k voted yes. Actually that's hiw many voted, the Yes vote was 598k, less than the combined votes of the Albanian bloc and SDSM in the last parliamentary elections.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Even with the Ivanov speech and with the lies of Zaijche, the fuckers will still manage to change the name. Low voter turnout means shit. Corruption from Skopje to Brussels is what we’re really watching right now. Macedonians need to oust these traitors by force. There’s no way getting around this.
                                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X