X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Instead, we should be shaming the pathetic Fyromian maggots who are willing to negotiate our identity. This includes the 66% SDSm and 33% DPmNE name change supporters. (correction - This includes the 66% SDSGm and 33% DPGmNE name change supporters.)
    You can't shame maggots - they don't have a sense of right and wrong. They're just there to clean up the rotting corpse that used to be Macedonia.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
      I'm still very busy, l'll be back about Kaprosh post.
      Oh shit...Sounds like I've been put on notice.

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

The Macedonian - Documentary.

Polish documentary dedicated to refugee children from Aegean Macedonia. The film was shot by director Petro Aleksowski, the son of the main character in the film "Macedonian". It was funded by the Polish Film Institute.

It was made on the occasion of the 65th anniversary of the arrival of refugee children in the countries of Eastern Europe. It was premiered on May 31, 2014 at the Krakow Film Festival.

Links to videos:
        "Makedonec" e dokumentaren film za Mito Aleksowski i Deca Begalci od Egejskata Makedonija vo Polska. Film bese napraven vo 2013 g. vo Polska.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEypDYVrSvo (with Greek subtitles)

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          You can't shame maggots - they don't have a sense of right and wrong. They're just there to clean up the rotting corpse that used to be Macedonia.
          That is a bit inappropriate and in fact a little hurtful.

Using the example above, maggots actually have a purpose.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

I absolutely love the Albanian and Bulgarian reactions, how could anyone not see that coming?

Like I said a couple hundred comments ago, if Fyromanians are putting up their identity for sale, at foreclosure prices, then why wouldn't we expect multiples bids to come in?

Who else wants to have a say on what we should call ourselves? Maybe Zimbabwe has an opinion, lets ask them, might as well at this point.

Do people in the republic have any sense of shame? For me personally, I feel an overwhelming sense of shame and embarrassment. Every time I hear the word Macedonia, i literally just start cursing like I have turrets or something.

Can you imagine this level of disrespect in your personal everyday life. Its like being in a room full of people who are all talking about you, as if you are not in the room, like your a bit slow, and can't understand them anyway.

What else is left to say or do? You could hand that lot a pile of gold and they would turn it into a pile of shit in no time.

I say we stop calling them Macedonians, they aren't Macedonians. They obviously don't want to be Macedonians, so why do we keep forcing them. I think we should decide what they will be called, and be the first ones to refer to them by their new name.

Any name ideas? Using any reference to Macedonia is prohibited.

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
              • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              I absolutely love the Albanian and Bulgarian reactions, how could anyone not see that coming?

Like I said a couple hundred comments ago, if Fyromanians are putting up their identity for sale, at foreclosure prices, then why wouldn't we expect multiples bids to come in?

Who else wants to have a say on what we should call ourselves? Maybe Zimbabwe has an opinion, lets ask them, might as well at this point.

Do people in the republic have any sense of shame? For me personally, I feel an overwhelming sense of shame and embarrassment. Every time I hear the word Macedonia, i literally just start cursing like I have turrets or something.

Can you imagine this level of disrespect in your personal everyday life. Its like being in a room full of people who are all talking about you, as if you are not in the room, like your a bit slow, and can't understand them anyway.

What else is left to say or do? You could hand that lot a pile of gold and they would turn it into a pile of shit in no time.

I say we stop calling them Macedonians, they aren't Macedonians. They obviously don't want to be Macedonians, so why do we keep forcing them. I think we should decide what they will be called, and be the first ones to refer to them by their new name.

May I suggest The Reject Shop (Sorry Non Australian Forum Users)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Its like being in a room full of people who are all talking about you, as if you are not in the room, like your a bit slow, and can't understand them anyway.
                Nail on the head.

And then they wonder why we think they must be crazy.

How about FYROV? (Former Yugoslav Republic of Voldemort)
                Voldemort is "he who cannot be named" for the benefit of those who only follow Macedonian fairy-tales like the story about the little country that had citizens who gave a shit.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

Ahemmm European Slavs

But if you're after something "erga omnes" which probably best describes these retards:

Republic of Masochisia

The people will be referred to officially as the Masochists - or simply just Maso's for short (see what they did there?, they haven't really changed their identity at all!, those clever little fucks )
                  “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

The diaspora needs to somehow distance themselves from the fyromaniacs...I don't know how this can be done...at the end of the day, if those stupid cunts want to change their identity, we shouldn't have to wear that...

What are our rights (diaspora) to self-determination under the UN charter or international law...can the diaspora communities band together and protect their rights to self-determination and their Macedonian identity...regardless of what those sellouts end up doing...?

Even if we were to become a stateless people (in one sense...a bit like the Palestinians or the Kurds) it would still be better than any fyromian solution that could be imposed on us...

Comment

• Amphipolis
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      The diaspora needs to somehow distance themselves from the fyromaniacs...I don't know how this can be done...at the end of the day, if those stupid cunts want to change their identity, we shouldn't have to wear that...

What are our rights (diaspora) to self-determination under the UN charter or international law...can the diaspora communities band together and protect their rights to self-determination and their Macedonian identity...regardless of what those sellouts end up doing...?

Even if we were to become a stateless people (in one sense...a bit like the Palestinians or the Kurds) it would still be better than any fyromian solution that could be imposed on us...
                      Based on what I read here, I remember that none of you bothered to vote in the recent or previous elections, even though you had the right to. Actually, I even remember that most of you (or at least half of you) haven't yet bothered to complete the process (whatever it is) that will give you the chance to participate in elections.

So (in case of any possible agreement), the first, not so dramatic or heroic thing you can do is to participate in the referendum, when and if there is any.

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

We have to start viewing our relationship with Fyromanians in the same way we would a bad marriage.

Imagine you had a wife who is intent on cheating on you, and your solution is to keep following her around and thwarting her attempts to cheat. Is that a success on your part? If we stop whats going on somehow, is that a success? Are you going to follow her around your whole life so she doesn't cheat? Of course not. Its a shit marriage and you would leave her because she's a whore. So Fyromanians are whores, and we can't keep wasting our lives trying to keep them from cheating. We should leave their asses, and move on. All that's left is who gets what, who gets the house, the car, the kids.

It hurts, it sucks, but how long do you stay in a dysfunctional relationship before you admit to yourself that it's not going anywhere.

All very positive starts, now we are getting somewhere!

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Nail on the head.

And then they wonder why we think they must be crazy.

How about FYROV? (Former Yugoslav Republic of Voldemort)
                        Voldemort is "he who cannot be named" for the benefit of those who only follow Macedonian fairy-tales like the story about the little country that had citizens who gave a shit.
                        Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                        Ahemmm European Slavs

But if you're after something "erga omnes" which probably best describes these retards:

Republic of Masochisia

The people will be referred to officially as the Masochists - or simply just Maso's for short (see what they did there?, they haven't really changed their identity at all!, those clever little fucks )

Its a grey area at best, but its come to the point that I don't think we have another choice. Its gone from selfish and misguided to downright embarrassment. There is obviously no red line, no limit to what these brainless monkeys will tolerate. Even slaves have a breaking point, these people have none. I don't want to be associated with that kind of behavior, do any of you? If we all had to live in one country together, we would probably be in a civil war with them.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                          Based on what I read here, I remember that none of you bothered to vote in the recent or previous elections, even though you had the right to. Actually, I even remember that most of you (or at least half of you) haven't yet bothered to complete the process (whatever it is) that will give you the chance to participate in elections.

So (in case of any possible agreement), the first, not so dramatic or heroic thing you can do is to participate in the referendum, when and if there is any.
                          You make a point here. To be fair though, it is quite clear the Diaspora politicians have been utterly ineffective and tow the party line to the detriment of logic and their constituents.

I believe the Greeks don't even allow the citizens of the Diaspora to vote.

Anyway, I don't have Macedonian citizenship and am still toying with the idea of obtaining Greek citizenship. Will they let me in?
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

The diaspora needs to somehow distance themselves from the fyromaniacs...I don't know how this can be done...at the end of the day, if those stupid cunts want to change their identity, we shouldn't have to wear that....
                            In all honesty, don't you think we already have distanced ourselves? Any respectable diaspora community has not abandoned our flag and isn't calling ourselves FYROM in its daily communications.

I know I have copped it sometimes when I talk about Fyromians and FYROM. But, they are not my people if they are "those" people. Further, if my people come from Egej, what on earth does Fyrom have to do with me? The "divide" that should never have been is wider than ever now.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelagonija
                              • Mar 2017

Good point by the master of souvlaki..

How do we go about obtaining FYROM citizenship?

I'd get citizenship just out of spite to vote against those SDS pricks.. id vote for some far right party.

Risto you should chase and obtain Greek citizenship, do you know of anyone who has succeeded in this? how about land rites? Where are we at?

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                                • Oct 2011

On a more serious note, we have recently touched on these very concepts previously, not only in this thread, but also within the following threads:

The future looks very grim for Macedonia as the newly installed pro-Western coup government wastes no time in dismantling the countrys identity and selling out sovereignty to some of its hostile neighbors, both of which could have the cumulative effect of erasing what is constitutionally known as the Republic of Macedonia

Statelessness – A return to the Fourth World? I have been contemplating bringing this topic up for a while and thought what the hell. The notion of Macedonians becoming a stateless nation again is not entirely a new premise and has in fact been mentioned previously on the forum from time to time. With what appears to

What these concepts essentially lead to is incepting a formal division between our nation.

There are many complex issues that arise from this line of thought in respect of its viability (many of which have been brought up previously by multiple members of this forum). However, ignoring the many complex and critical matters that would have to be resolved, in my personal opinion, the most crucial issue at present is timing.

Right now, our diaspora communities around the world are collectively calling for unity to strengthen our influence within the Republic for this matter. Collectively, whether correct or not (which only time will tell), our communities favour optimism over pessimism, hope over defeatism, basically they aren’t prepared to give up the fight based on the premise that their efforts will in fact bear fruit within the Republic. In addition, I would say collectively most do not even wish to consider, nor contemplate a scenario where their attempts fail.

In this context, advocating or even proposing a context for formal division between our nation is likely to negatively affect the current movement, which, regardless of whether you believe their strategy will likely prevail or not, needs to be avoided.

Consequently, this relegates the concept of formal division to the realms of reactionary policy (which brings about its own set of issues and liabilities). However if we indeed want to be proactive in this regard, we would have to approach this matter in the vein of contingency planning, which would have to account for a plethora of variables considering the complexities and unknowns of the matter at present.
                                Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 02-15-2018, 09:08 PM.
                                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

Working...
                                X