Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iceman
    • Sep 2008

Oneill: Macedonia must go to UN & demand recognition!!

In the past 20 years, Greece is negotiating with bad intentions, no desire to come to an agreement with Macedonia. The latter name proposal (Slavic - Albanian Macedonia) is more derogatory than the previous, says Robin O'Neal, the first mediator in the Greek-Macedonian name dispute with "Voice of the People" Sun TV.

- Time is of Macedonian Government to tell the world that 20 years after the mediation process was a complete failure to address the UN request for admission under its constitutional name, "O'Neal said in an interview with the" Voice of the people. "

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

if it were any more funnier it would be too comical for words.Do people know that Greece insisted on Macedonia being called the full hog "THe former Macedonian etc " under "the"This was supposed to be a temporary name.Greece won't even let Macedonia under that name .The name dispute is only one sided Macedonia doesn't have a dispute Greece has it wants to monopolise the name.The differences are Macedonia the country & Macedonia the province.There is no sispute there.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

its a joke. we are a country that is former something of a something that no longer exists
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• iceman
          • Sep 2008

"Greek"Settlers note to France to stop departure of France's support for name

iceman :The question is : Will France finally admit its role in the partition of Macedonian and its Macedonian name , and will the idiot Macedonain government stop negotiating our name , and demand full recognition through the UN.

Google translate was utilised for the article.

Athens unpleasantly surprised by the sudden involvement of France in a statement on the negotiations at the UN

By our correspondent
          Mirkica Popovic Athens - Germany is not only that she creates a small headache for Greek diplomacy name dispute. Greek newspaper "Kathimerini" reports that France and 'edited unpleasant surprise for Greece with a statement in which it expressed regret failed October round of talks with mediator Matthew Nimetz, to the extent that the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a note to the French to inform reasons for the issuance of this press release.

The daily anxiety of a potential departure of France from its previous positions that were essentially support the Greek red lines in the EU and NATO. "Kathimerini" notes that Greek diplomats found themselves caught by the press office of the Permanent Mission of France to the United Nations immediately after the conclusion of the Nimitz negotiators Zoran Jolevski and Adamantios Vassilakis recently. In a brief statement said that France regretted the stalled talks between Macedonia and Greece, who believes that it is beneficial, but harmful to good neighborly relations in the region and expressed support for efforts Nimitz to find a solution to the name, or as stand "talks about the naming of FYROM". "The French authorities consider that a mutually acceptable solution must be found quickly, within the UN, through dialogue and compromise," the statement said. thing that was unexpected for Greece is that both sides are equally identified as responsible for the lack of progress in negotiations to name the French considered a longtime supporter of the Greek positions and red lines in dispute with Macedonia. No less surprising was the general situation, because, according to the daily, during 20 years of negotiations France had commented publicly during negotiations. As we passed "Kathimerini" Greek side did not receive any advance notice of this announcement. "was immediately informed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which gave the directive embassy in Paris to send a note to the political director of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs," the newspaper , adding that the note was sent on Tuesday. According to the text, Greece wanted to know why this statement was issued and why the delegation in New York. response from French side that New York was chosen because there are negotiations taking place, and purpose of the statement was to support the efforts of Nimitz, not uspokoil Athens. "The French do not hide that statement was an expression of dissatisfaction from Paris, where he believes that dispute can not be stretched to infinity. Informed that the general view is that France supports the European perspective of the Western Balkans, "the newspaper said. surprise The French, who begets fears that Paris is preparing to "turn back to Athens, thoroughly discuss the Greek Foreign Minister, Evangelos Venizelos and his French counterpart of their future meeting. This French-surprising move for many reasons, especially because France as a country presses pause in enlargement. "no particular French presence in the region after the breakup of Yugoslavia. EU enlargement was not part of French policy and is popular with public opinion in France. As for FYROM in 2008 in Bucharest, Nicolas Sarkozy has supported the position of Prime Minister Costas Karamanlis, "explains" Kathimerini ". Diplomatic sources told the newspaper assessed that these moves may not have a fixed position of French foreign policy. Brdo promise of personal engagement of French President Francois Hollande in dispute in Athens estimates that may be part of its strategy to greater activity of France foreign policy, but say they still do not see any concrete actions that would lead to support for faster resolution of the name. In Greece consistently indicate a crucial fact, namely that EU and NATO were still claim the need to resolve the name before you open the door to membership for Macedonia. Therefore send messages to the Macedonian government that it needs to make a step towards a compromise to the moving in a positive direction negotiations name. (MP)

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I don't see any departure as it relates to the French position, that country still wants to see Macedonia be known by a different name. And after several years Nimitz is still the most useless and overpaid clown in the UN.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Redsun
              • Jul 2013

In 1977 he was involved with political disputes between the Greeks and Turks through that time he made very strong relationships with the Greek politicians; he spent too much time with them and allowed them to feed him their bullshit ideology long before 1995.

Nimitz your interim agreement didn't resolve anything, and for 18 years after that time, in 18 years you have nothing to show for yourself.

I only get paid when I have completed work. No work, no money.

They should sit him down; get a fresh new face someone that can do the job.

I can’t imagine what his salary must be, Money for nothing. UN you will soon receive a letter of application from my donkey it couldn’t do anything less than Nimitz.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

.....as I have said before only to see it confirmed time and again....Mathew Numbnutz!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Redsun
                  • Jul 2013

"Mathew Numbnutz" he is not as stupid as people believe.

He is intentionally doing this.

At the end of the day its his word. He is responsible for stalling the process for so long.

He is suppressing the freedom and rights of a whole country of people.

He must feel like a real champion, I wonder who gives him a good pat on the back every time he prevents our rights.

18 years!!! His doing one job very well, and neglecting his work as a negotiator.

Remember its his word, if he gave us what is rightfully ours, would Greece lose rights and freedoms within their country, No.

So why suppress a whole country? why?

UN get rid of this 74 year old daemonic being, we need a new face, one that is not biased, one that has not got such a great connection with the politicians and views of just one country.

When he was doing his so called negotiating, he had to spend periods of time with both Macedonian politicians and Greek politicians separately in each country.

He is familiar with Greek politics and the many friends he had made while dealing with the Greek - Turkish dispute, so he got into his "negotiating" straight away.

When he got to Macedonia he spent too much time learning about our politics, government and history (should of done his homework before he set foot on the plane) he didn't get into negotiating straight away we were not dealt a fair card.

What wonderful funded business trips (holidays) Nimitz goes on. You have a great job Nimetz, when are you gonna get over the high you get from suppressing so many peoples lives. Its your word, be fair, stop denying me my freedom.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Redsun

Couldn't agree more!

So why suppress a whole country? why?
                    My guess is he's getting handsomely rewarded by those that have the most to gain from the process.......and they're using German money to do it, because they don't have any of their own!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Macedonia was to be destroyed a long time ago .France has allways supported its friend the greeks.What more can one ask.We wouldn't get the kind of French liberty we want.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
                        • Jul 2013

Makedonche "My guess is he's getting handsomely rewarded by those that have the most to gain from the process"

Yes Makedonche, he receives one income in one hand, and the other income up his ass.

Not just German money... The hate campaign against Macedonia has endured through the years for too long. These ones with hateful hearts have propagated and bred there deceit into other lands and manipulated others into supporting this act of racial hate.

France being an example, they have been used they were manipulated into doing the dirty work of others.

Not only will it not admit its role in the partition

It cannot admit that the French were used by another country and at the time France was a greater power than Greece, politicians from a country of a weaker and inferior government manipulated those in the French, What a shame to France where was there intelligence, they supported a psychotic genocidal vision.

Weak minded politicians, cowards, where is the honor, If you cant do a job... stand down.

"Macedonia was to be destroyed a long time ago"

Yes that was the intention to wipe Macedonia from the map, gone, no more, oblivion.

But it still stands.

And so do we.
                        Last edited by Redsun; 11-14-2013, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

france is not Macedonia's friend it doesn't stand for freedom or democracy .France is greeece's friend.Also the powers that be are simply destroying us whil's t they can imposing restrictions if we want nato or eu.All nonsensical.childish requirements.THey are pleasing their master Greece.
                          Last edited by George S.; 11-14-2013, 10:22 PM.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                            Makedonche "My guess is he's getting handsomely rewarded by those that have the most to gain from the process"

Yes Makedonche, he receives one income in one hand, and the other income up his ass.

Not just German money... The hate campaign against Macedonia has endured through the years for too long. These ones with hateful hearts have propagated and bred there deceit into other lands and manipulated others into supporting this act of racial hate.

France being an example, they have been used they were manipulated into doing the dirty work of others.

Not only will it not admit its role in the partition

It cannot admit that the French were used by another country and at the time France was a greater power than Greece, politicians from a country of a weaker and inferior government manipulated those in the French, What a shame to France where was there intelligence, they supported a psychotic genocidal vision.

Weak minded politicians, cowards, where is the honor, If you cant do a job... stand down.

"Macedonia was to be destroyed a long time ago"

Yes that was the intention to wipe Macedonia from the map, gone, no more, oblivion.

But it still stands.

And so do we.
                            ...and we will continue to....despite the dushmani, predavnici & Fyromnians!

Comment

• Redsun
                              • Jul 2013

Don't let these things upset you (I try to understand the double standard instead), stay positive, yes.

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world...

—1st sentence of the Preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

"inalienable human rights of all"

So why is there this double standard set upon Macedonia? I don't have the answer and I cant afford to waste anymore time thinking about it and stressing even more, this is burning me apart, so I ask myself how can I break this double standard and get equality.

You have a good attitude Makedonche.
                              Last edited by Redsun; 11-15-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                                Don't let these things upset you (I try to understand the double standard instead), stay positive, yes.

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world...

—1st sentence of the Preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

"inalienable human rights of all"

So why is there this double standard set upon Macedonia? I don't have the answer and I cant afford to waste anymore time thinking about it and stressing even more, this is burning me apart, so I ask myself how can I break this double standard and get equality.

You have a good attitude Makedonche.
                                Redsun
                                Don't stress over it, it's not in your sphere of influence, the ones who can do something are the Macedonians in the Republic, they are the custodians of the name currently. The people need to do as Goce Deltchev said, free their minds from the slave mentality and seek independence at whatever cost!

Comment

Working...
                                X