• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Pelister
    Let this be the start of a campaign to get the issue back into the UN and out of the hands of negotiators - and if anyone disagrees with this, then there's your traitors!
    I wish that would happen.

But most Macedonians would have missed it. Most still don't fully understand what has actually happened. I don't know who was leader at the time, but it was a Macedonian politician who moved the question of the admission of our name to the U.N, out of the U.N institution where it belonged in the first place, and decided to pursue the matter bilaterally with Greece. This has put the question of our political existence in the hands of individual politicians, and opened our national identity to the political intrigues of our enemies. This is all going on behind closed doors. This action of taking the question out of the United Nations has had most Macedonians fooled into thinking that the U.N has blocked us. No such thing has happened. The legal experts are clear about it. (I'll post what they say later). We need to get these politicians to stop negotiating, to take the issue back to the U.N where it can be controlled, where the damage to our international standing, our identity and our existence, is minimised.

And Greece would be powerless to do anything about it.
    Last edited by Pelister; 06-20-2011, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
      I wish that would happen.

But most Macedonians would have missed it. Most still don't fully understand what has actually happened. I don't know who was leader at the time, but it was a Macedonian politician who moved the question of the admission of our name to the U.N, out of the U.N institution where it belonged in the first place, and decided to pursue the matter bilaterally with Greece. This has put the question of our political existence in the hands of individual politicians, and opened our national identity to the political intrigues of our enemies. This is all going on behind closed doors. This action of taking the question out of the United Nations has had most Macedonians fooled into thinking that the U.N has blocked us. No such thing has happened. The legal experts are clear about it. (I'll post what they say later). We need to get these politicians to stop negotiating, to take the issue back to the U.N where it can be controlled, where the damage to our international standing, our identity and our existence, is minimised.

And Greece would be powerless to do anything about it.
      Pelister
      I would be a noble and worthy cause to determine who took it out of UN control and when they did it - if possible - then it's name and shame time! Then work out how to get it back under UN control and simply send them a diplomatic letter of instruction as to how we wish to be addressed, without calling on anyone else's opinion on the matter!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Pelister
        I would be a noble and worthy cause to determine who took it out of UN control and when they did it - if possible - then it's name and shame time! Then work out how to get it back under UN control and simply send them a diplomatic letter of instruction as to how we wish to be addressed, without calling on anyone else's opinion on the matter!
        I well worded letter can be effective.

The problem is that Gruevski is already aware that the issue belongs in the U.N institution. He refuses to do anything about it. Politicians are getting enormous mileage out of the 'negotiations' so why would they want to move it back into the U.N, where it belongs? I mean, why would a Macedonian politician chose our admission to the U.N under our constitutional name, over the amount of political mileage they can get personally, from the whole bogus beat up? Believe me there are individual Macedonians who would prefer to maintain the 'status quo' - leave us continually and recklessly exposed - rather than move the issue back into the U.N, where Greece would have absolutely no power of us. I think Gruevski is one of them.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Pelister
          You speak the truth, I would still like to know exactly when and where and by whom our sovreignity became a bargaining chip! I can certainly see the political mileage coming from it - you would think the current leadership would be getting better mileage out of it with their now infamous "we agreed to Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)" capitulations - for mine, another excuse to drag things out longer! The sooner Greece goes bankrupt the better - then they will have much diminished influence. I would love to see the IMF do an audit on how much money the Greeks spent on propoganda to convince journalists to write about the "Greekness of Macedonia", now that would be something to see.
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
            I well worded letter can be effective.

The problem is that Gruevski is already aware that the issue belongs in the U.N institution. He refuses to do anything about it. Politicians are getting enormous mileage out of the 'negotiations' so why would they want to move it back into the U.N, where it belongs? I mean, why would a Macedonian politician chose our admission to the U.N under our constitutional name, over the amount of political mileage they can get personally, from the whole bogus beat up? Believe me there are individual Macedonians who would prefer to maintain the 'status quo' - leave us continually and recklessly exposed - rather than move the issue back into the U.N, where Greece would have absolutely no power of us. I think Gruevski is one of them.
            Regardless if it is an ideological regression or just a bad (old) habit but it would be good idea if we did not use that terminology at all and set a good ideological path for others to follow, at least on small things we can actually do.

Second, I think you have a valid case in the point that opportunistic politicians are milking this national deconstruction drama for all it is worth but we are well down the path of our total demise and, IMO, only a successfully waged war would you be able to deal with reversing the Framework Agreement and the federalist political agenda/s of the Ghegs and their armed wing (the UCK).

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
              • Jun 2011

I am the person in this interview ^_^

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I guess it is possible.
                Have your opinions changed in any way since that interview George?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
                  So far you have posted your name, location and picture. Your not to bright are you?
                  It seems your trying real hard to get some form of acceptance in here. You said you studied history from the finest sources, all at the same time contradicting them. Your becoming an embarassment Georgo.

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    I would like to think there are many moderate Greeks like this in the Diaspora. But the truth is that most do not know a single thing about history and just talk like Greek puppets. If they are in the company of Macedonians from youth, they tend to have a similar outlook to this guy. Otherwise, they are ignorantly dangerous.
                    This is not moderate, I consider myself moderate since i also dont have an issue with Macedonians.
                    What this is, is a form of Stockholm Syndrome. Eventhough in his case he hasnt even been here that long.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                      So far you have posted your name, location and picture. Your not to bright are you?
                      It seems your trying real hard to get some form of acceptance in here. You said you studied history from the finest sources, all at the same time contradicting them. Your becoming an embarassment Georgo.
                      Good on him for not towing tbe grk lie . He is not the embarrassment you are ! You have just shown your stance here slime ball
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Boy have i been wrong about you (thats if this guy interviewed is really you).
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

I figured that out when I started reading the interview. Good to have you here.
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

This is not moderate, I consider myself moderate since i also dont have an issue with Macedonians.
                            What this is, is a form of Stockholm Syndrome. Eventhough in his case he hasnt even been here that long.
                            Voltron, you as well as me know that is an outright lie, you simply abide by the rules here in our forum. How many times have you been banned from this forum?
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Voltron
                              Your moderateness has been exposed here numerous times, I think you may have that Stockholm Syndrome from your last visit there to one of the drug parlours!

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Why is sir George an embarrassment ? Voltron explain . He has taken our tough critique and mistrust because of the likes of yourlies , been banned every time you have had your agenda exposed . If anything he deserves an apology from me for giving him a hard time from the likes of you and your brethren who pave the way . He has nothing to be embarrassed about , you do . Because he recognizes Macedonians ,? Me thinks its time you were sent back to your maggots on the web where you belong
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X