• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigMak
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    why did you cry so much when maklink removed the kass vault? so, it's not about Macedonia or Macedonians it's ALL about Bobby getting off viewing nude women. Hey, more power to you "lefty"
    Again another moronic quote from Mr circus entertainer,

Hey do you remember this one

Remember MK it was not that long ago that you where a avid supporter of UMD...... I for one had many arguments with you on Maknews in regards to that.

here is a question, what is worse a Macedonian with a slave name or a Macedonian who dies with the words of a greek priest.

A grkoman will prefer to attend greek churches all his life then pass away with a Macedonian orthodox ceremony. but dying at the hand of a greek priest is the lowest form of Macedonian

Hey call me nationalistic I dont care, No Nato, No EU, No Ventilator for me, what other crap are you going to come up with?

READ THIS SLOWLY.....DO NOT REPLY YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR OWN HOLE....

I dont want to argue with you mr MK although you bring it upon yourself. SO JUST LEAVE IT....

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

- A grkoman will prefer to attend greek churches all his life then pass away with a Macedonian orthodox ceremony.

Would, it shock you if i told you Kathy posted that from Crown Point Indiana? I, have a very good memory and you know why she said that? Dad is a Macedonian priest.

My friends you fat stupid moron
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 09:20 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• BigMak
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

oh yeah thats like saying Ronald McDonald once said the burgers are better at hungry jacks.

Cut out the bullshit here, this can go on till the mods end it. enough, we are suppose to be on the same page here, and not against each other, so pull your head in MK and watch what you post in future.
        Last edited by BigMak; 05-30-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

but dying at the hand of a greek priest is the lowest form of Macedonian
          That is my opinion and should be the case for all Egejci and to a slightly lesser extent all Macedonians. I say a lesser extent because non Egejci were not directly subjected to the degradation of the Macedonian identity at the Greek clergy's hands.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            That is my opinion and should be the case for all Egejci and to a slightly lesser extent all Macedonians. I say a lesser extent because non Egejci were not directly subjected to the degradation of the Macedonian identity at the Greek clergy's hands.
            Pay no attention to that idiot, that is true but not my post - after 10,000 posts i remember well and he cant remember what he ate today.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
              oh yeah thats like saying Ronald McDonald once said the burgers are better at hungry jacks.

Cut out the bullshit here, this can go on till the mods end it. enough, we are suppose to be on the same page here, and not against each other, so pull your head in MK and watch what you post in future.
              get some help zaspan, you're a liar, misquoter and bi - must pay for it and we know why, like doing 6 people
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• BigMak
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

get some help zaspan, you're a liar, misquoter and bi - must pay for it
                So you chose to carry the burden, you have chopped and changed ideology for many years, you are no different than a preduvnik who would give his Macedonian soul for a Drachma, Do you feel the need to play the damsel in distress card because your eyes are to big for your stomach. Let it be, relax take your meds or rope whatever you feel you need.
                Last edited by BigMak; 05-30-2011, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Lavce, these idiotic points you have raised have been gone over time and again. It seems most people spend their time on drugs or zombied out when on the forum, miss all of the key discussions and then bring up the same issues which have been addressed time and again.

I for one am getting really tired of responding to the same old rubbish.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Have you ever got laid in 30 years? Bog da chuva ..

- yes, i remember it like yesterday (nedela) because it was - 30 year club
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• BigMak
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

Have you ever got laid in 30 years? Bog da chuva ..

- yes, i remember it like yesterday (nedela) because it was - 30 year club
                      oh did you remember this: are you going to admit you are wrong, judgmental and have been unjust in your attacks of me, we are all fighting for the same cause, I quite rightfully agree with allot of your posts as of late, its great your finally on the same wave length, it took a while but your finally here, well done for the mentally challenged.

I asked a question in regards to your posting habbits, You in return have turned it into a circus, I am more than willing to end it here, and stop with the absurdity as this can go on till the mediators end it. Your a good guy, just remember that not all have alternative agendas, we basically have the same ideology, I will be the bigger man here and apologise if I have offended you, or any1 else that have read the thread, But remember most people on here have Macedonia in there hearts and computer spam and emotional responses will get us nowhere.

Comment

• BigMak
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2009

do you remember this, if you do great, Still waiting for your response,

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Bobby, you're not in my league kid or ever will be on MANY fronts so once AGAIN I will instruct you to avoid all of my postings for your own mental well being - I, can chew you up 24/7 blindfolded.

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                            OK then do you think that our lovely neighbors wont do a blockade, look at what Greece is doing to our wine its just now slowly getting back into the market. in politics money talks that is why they changed our name and flag everyone knows that.
                            Can you think of a better time to pull out? like you said, money talks... what money does our southern neighbour have?

Regardless the point was that we should NOT change our name, and any excuse about this or that is quite sad. Our ancestors died fighting for freedom, yet this generation is willing to give it up because of the potential of blockades... oh my...
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Okay, I shouldn't be so tough with you rather feel a bit sad that life hasn't be kind (fair) to you in the first 30 years. I'm, willing to cut you some slack if you lose 50lbs?

Give up Mcdonalds food at 1am?
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• BigMak
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2009

Bobby, you're not in my league kid or ever will be on MANY fronts so once AGAIN I will instruct you to avoid all of my postings for your own mental well being - I, can chew you up 24/7 blindfolded.
                                well i wish you all the best, in life and death, I hope you can grow to understand your mistakes and enjoy the life and experiences you have ahead of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X