X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
    Before you post back mk, think about what you would like to say, and say it in a constructive form before you get yourself in another pickle. Ps remeber the last time
    I would like you to explain the juvenile comment you made when my reply had fuck all to do with you or big macs? I, asked a question and you choose to speak for that user.

UMD, defenders are taking a toll on you slim! Maklink >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I-75
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-29-2011, 03:50 AM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• BigMak
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      I would like you to explain the juvenile comment you made when my reply had fuck all to do with you or big macs? I, asked a question and you choose to speak for that user.

UMD, defenders are taking a toll on you slim! Maklink >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I-75
      Da te ucam kako dete? I cant be fucked, im bored!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
        Da te ucam kako dete? I cant be fucked, im bored!
        Listen, kid this is nothing like maklink and or a safety net for you .. tread lightly slim and be careful what you wish for because I will deliver it then some. May, I suggest that you go fuck with the likes of "Despina" (prosfygas) and the other Greek/Serb lovers in Detroit/Windsor? Failing that then maybe Jenny Craig.

Sweetie, (Robert) can you please explain to me what your goal is here? If, you want to look at sexy (nude) photo’s you’re not going to find me posting any of those pics here for free but I can direct you to numerous friends if that’s what makes you jak? Mature? Men? Animals? Serbs?
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-29-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          we are all bored as there can be np solution
          But there is a solution. One with dignity where all Macedonians stand up united and declare their disgust with their treatment at the hands of organisations that promote justice and human rights. The politicians need to do this but the Macedonian people have not made this point clear. The UMD should not even be mentioned on this thread and I am sick of seeing those initials. Just because they are at the mercy of the Macedonian government does not mean they are responsible for the (deceptive) Macedonian government's actions. They are simply an opportunistic mouthpiece, no point shooting the messenger ... the leaders deserve to pay for their treachery.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Zarni
            Banned
            • May 2011

Phoenix yeah you are right the UMD assume a role that they rep Macedonians through out the known Universe and Meto has personal goals of career growth in US Politics (we all have some self interests) and the org doesn’t seem to have a governance I wish the UMD can just release it constitution for public consumption and be done

But! always personal tirade's against Meto resumes from Australians and anyone a little critical of Australians is seen as a foot soldier of the UMD.

Australians huff and puff the most but largely haven’t accomplished a great deal for the cause bar being the largest Diaspora organisation who go every Summer for a holiday and do what they do.

The Australian Census is coming do you think we can get that right first. The UMD all the way from Washington will remind us and we will get very annoyed the UMD is involving itself in Australian matters which we are perfectly capable ourselves in handling, that I bet will be the script that follows.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Zarni, AMHRC has already been involved with the census and has already given clear instructions that make sense for Macedonians. There is no need for doubling up on these matters.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Zarni View Post

But! always personal tirade's against Meto resumes from Australians and anyone a little critical of Australians is seen as a foot soldier of the UMD.
                Well, let me assure you that they don't ALWAYS begin in Australia and if you really believe that then you're exactly the type of person they target - people wearing blindfolds, earplugs and computer illiterate - 50+
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-29-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Zarni the umd only cares for itself &getting fat salaries & promoting itself as doing something.We know allready it is not supporting the cause & is not really helping the diaspora by representing us.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Zarni meto even avoids pertinent questions asked of him he avoids it like the plague.Also the org is not transparent in it's dealings.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      Zarni the umd only cares for itself &getting fat salaries & promoting itself as doing something.We know allready it is not supporting the cause & is not really helping the diaspora by representing us.
                      They don't even represent their own members - ALL about the board and what they think is best. What, do member's know about private talks? Nothing, it's all after the fact (release) and too late at that point to allow members to be part of the process. ie. this is the message we want you to deliver to New York, Skopje etc.
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-29-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Australians huff and puff the most but largely haven’t accomplished a great deal for the cause bar being the largest Diaspora organisation who go every Summer for a holiday and do what they do.
                        Rather than making ignorant and spiteful comments as the above, perhaps you would like to share with us the achievements of the Macedonians in your country as opposed to those in Australia. Can you do that? While you are at it, can you tell us the 'secret weapon' that makes you so successful so we can replicate it here?

The Macedonian Community in Australia doesn't need ideological leadership, least of all by the people that claim to represent you (such as the UMD and MPO) in Canada and the US, who have, time and again, brought the integrity of our identity into disrepute, by their own doing.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Lets, assume some (ALL) of these UMD apologists were members of other Macedonian organizations prior to the UMD. Well, then they MUST have been part of those failures and now are trying to tell (brainwash) the diaspora they're a new solution? Saviors? BS

MOST, of the UMD members belong to several organizations which makes no sense if you know what they all stand for today - rob Peter to pay Paul?

Typically Macedonian Mentality (ovcari)

Q. Are you a member of the UMD
                          A. Yes
                          Q. Why did you join
                          A. They asked me to join
                          Q. Do you join organization when people ask
                          A. Sometimes, but most Macedonian ones I support
                          Q. What can you tell me about the UMD
                          A. They're doing some good work
                          Q. How do you know that

- A. Television and newspapers

Q. Do you believe everything you see on television and read in newspapers (soros tactic)

- A. No way

Thanks for your time
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-29-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                            Listen, kid this is nothing like maklink and or a safety net for you .. tread lightly slim and be careful what you wish for because I will deliver it then some. May, I suggest that you go fuck with the likes of "Despina" (prosfygas) and the other Greek/Serb lovers in Detroit/Windsor? Failing that then maybe Jenny Craig.

Sweetie, (Robert) can you please explain to me what your goal is here? If, you want to look at sexy (nude) photo’s you’re not going to find me posting any of those pics here for free but I can direct you to numerous friends if that’s what makes you jak? Mature? Men? Animals? Serbs?
                            MakKafana you are a total idiot and waste of space.

Comment

• rujnovino
                              • Jan 2011

Phoenix yeah you are right the UMD assume a role that they rep Macedonians through out the known Universe and Meto has personal goals of career growth in US Politics (we all have some self interests) and the org doesn’t seem to have a governance I wish the UMD can just release it constitution for public consumption and be done

The Australian Census is coming do you think we can get that right first. The UMD all the way from Washington will remind us and we will get very annoyed the UMD is involving itself in Australian matters which we are perfectly capable ourselves in handling, that I bet will be the script that follows.
                              Z, you've got it exactly right.

Comment

• rujnovino
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                The Macedonian Community in Australia doesn't need ideological leadership.
                                SoM, are you serious in making that statement? Very interesting, considering the pro-Greek stance of the Australian government.

Comment

Working...
                                X