X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonin
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    If someone looked up the word contradiction in the dictionary they would find a picture of you.
    I have already found yours dude, wanna copy of it? Wikileaks have exposed you for the "legal one" as opposed to your word of choice "illegal", while Wikidictionary says explicitly "Vangel means the illogical, unrealistic idealist".

Are we going to continue the childish game? I can do it better than you, I can bet on it... Still you will expose the slave mentality by choosing to use foreign language in the Macedonian section of the forum as your first/mother language! Would you agree?

Ти си само прогласената мерка за маќедонштината. Мора да се осеќаш нолгу сам.

Има една анегдота шо највише одговара на тебе:

"Точката сакала да биде нешто посебно, почнала да се дува и прче, и од неја настанала нулата."

Вангел=нула со едноставни зборои за простите како тебе.

Ајде, сега ќе те оставам да си играш полиција на вистината, и ќе погледнам нареднио месец или два, баш ме интересира дали нешо ќе се смене, или ќе си останеш статичен и прост како шо си ми сега.

Qapla Vangel
    Last edited by makedonin; 02-17-2011, 05:11 AM.
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
      Still you will expose the slave mentality by choosing to use foreign language in the Macedonian section of the forum as your first/mother language! Would you agree?
      I'd rather use English than the Serbianisms that you seem to prefer.

Нека Швабите речат еднаш и официјално Маќедониа, иако веќе скоро секаде у Швабија го користат нашето име Мќедониа а не срамната кратенката.
      Have you worked out how to spell 'Македонија' yet? What language are they in and which of the two versions are you in favour of? For someone who claims that knowledge of the Macedonian language is crucial to being a Macedonian, you don't even meet your own standards!

Have you worked out why you support the ventilator, yet claim to oppose the Interim Accord?
      Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-17-2011, 05:31 AM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonin
        • Sep 2008

I'd rather use English than the Serbianisms that you seem to prefer.
        Excuses, excuses. Ти сигурно збореш чист Маќедонски, ако уопште знаеш да го збореш.... а и да го збореш сигурно е некоја циганска мешавина од англицизми, грцизми, туркизми, србизми и по нешо Маќедонски.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Exactly what you have been doing all along.
        Have you worked out how to spell 'Македонија' yet?
        Nothing to work out there. You are grasping on straws there...
        What language are they in and which of the two versions are you in favour of?
        Штипски Македонски above all... чист сељачки, од оние со плава крв, ако моеш да ме разбереш... Нишо друго не доаѓа у предвид...

How about that? I am perfectly satisfied with that... won't lose sleep over it...

For someone who claims that knowledge of the Macedonian language is crucial to being a Macedonian, you don't even meet your own standards!
        If that is not so, I wonder why are we so fucking proud of this facts mentioned in this thread: Macedonian Language - 16th Century. Other to that, if you don't see the Macedonian language as crucial, I wonder how you suppose that two cousins growing up say in Germany and in Spain are to understand each other if they don't speak the Macedonian language and still feel as one, namely Macedonian?

Maybe with interpreter, just like the Philotas of the time did with his fellow Macedonians?

Or English perhaps, wouldn't that be your first language choice.. pathetic...

As for me not meeting the standards, I will understand anyone who is speaking Macedonian, no matter what dialect, and no one had problems with my dialect thus far, how about you?

Do you come clear with my dialect? Or don't I speak Australionian enough for you?
        Have you worked out why you support the ventilator, yet claim to oppose the Interim Accord?
        I don't support anything. I look at the facts, that is, the R. of Macedonia uses it as official flag, me like it or not, it won't change that fact, and I ain't in position to change it, nor am I politician, nor I know anyone in position to do it for me.

Same goes for you. You can bark as long as you like, you can go around and insult people, still I am waiting for the fruits of your work.

They somehow stay out, R. of Macedonia is still using the flag.

Maybe you should try prayer, or pray harder, it might somehow work... go figure it out.

I am waiting dude. When I see that your barking tactics or your prayers are going to bring the wanted results, I am going to change my opinion about you and your approach.

До тогајка, мош сакаш на Клингонски да си напраиме мабет?
        I translate for you and those who you so kindly provide with English translation in Macedonian section:
        Until your work don't bare fruits, maybe you would like to chat in Klingon language as well.

It is better than any Macedonian you are not able to use.

PS. I figured out how I will call you from now on, Philotas.
        It does not have to bother you, cause you are fond of name callings, ain't you?
        Last edited by makedonin; 02-17-2011, 06:09 AM.
        To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

I think it is so offensive to call our official flag the Ventilator. Vangelovski ti tolku se percis sto lugeto pocnaa da ne idat na forumot od tebe, samo ti i tvoite gluposti. Jak patriot si zad monitorot, kazi sto ti napravi da go smenis znameto? Nisto, t'ga zemi i kuti molim te. The current flag is our flag, it represents our soliders who died under it, the soliders who carried it on their chests when they gave their lifes for Macedonian in 2001.l It is offensive to call it rude names, it is like spiting on those heros's graves. That is our official flag and most of us are not happy about it, but have some resepct vzestena glavo. Neli ti e sram. Ti nemas ni sram ni pocit, ti si samo tvrda glava sto cita biblija da se oseka podobro poradi sekoja sebicnost i losa duma sto ja kazuvas protiv site sto ne se slozuvaat so tebe. mene ne mi e ni jasno kako na lugeto ne im dosadi da gi citaat site tvoit d'lgi temi koi kad gi zavrses naucil si nisto. Oladi malce najubavo ke ti bide. Ti niti si niti nekad ke bides zapisen kako heroj u makedonskata istorija zatoa ne se perci i ne plukaj na grobovite na tie sto se istinskite heroi. Od tebe na covek kosa da mu obelee

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

If you go back a few posts, you’ll find that it was YOU who started looking for ‘sawdust’ in people’s language skills.

Нека Швабите речат еднаш и официјално Маќедониа, иако веќе скоро секаде у Швабија го користат нашето име Мќедониа а не срамната кратенката.
            So have you worked out how to spell ‘Македонија’ or not?

I look at the facts, that is, the R. of Macedonia uses it as official flag, me like it or not, it won't change that fact, and I ain't in position to change it, nor am I politician, nor I know anyone in position to do it for me.
            So if, as you claim, you are unable to do or change anything, why do you keep demanding to know what other’s have done? Why are you trying to convince others to accept treason just like you have? Why are you even posting on this forum?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
              I think it is so offensive to call our official flag the Ventilator. Vangelovski ti tolku se percis sto lugeto pocnaa da ne idat na forumot od tebe, samo ti i tvoite gluposti. Jak patriot si zad monitorot, kazi sto ti napravi da go smenis znameto? Nisto, t'ga zemi i kuti molim te. The current flag is our flag, it represents our soliders who died under it, the soliders who carried it on their chests when they gave their lifes for Macedonian in 2001.l It is offensive to call it rude names, it is like spiting on those heros's graves. That is our official flag and most of us are not happy about it, but have some resepct vzestena glavo. Neli ti e sram. Ti nemas ni sram ni pocit, ti si samo tvrda glava sto cita biblija da se oseka podobro poradi sekoja sebicnost i losa duma sto ja kazuvas protiv site sto ne se slozuvaat so tebe. mene ne mi e ni jasno kako na lugeto ne im dosadi da gi citaat site tvoit d'lgi temi koi kad gi zavrses naucil si nisto. Oladi malce najubavo ke ti bide. Ti niti si niti nekad ke bides zapisen kako heroj u makedonskata istorija zatoa ne se perci i ne plukaj na grobovite na tie sto se istinskite heroi. Od tebe na covek kosa da mu obelee
              Take your medication Jankovska.

In the same breath you claim not to 'happy' with the treason but that we should accept it because our soldiers had to wear that symbol of treason on their uniforms. WTF are you on??? AWe've been through this one before. HOW DOES WAR MAKE THE ACT OF TREASON OK?
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-17-2011, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Jankovska, my hair is a little whiter than I would prefer.
                But the new flag is still in the exact same category as "FYROM" and both (amongst other actions) represent massive capitulation.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Jankovska, my hair is a little whiter than I would prefer.
                  But the new flag is still in the exact same category as "FYROM" and both (amongst other actions) represent massive capitulation.
                  I am not saying in any way that it isn't but afterall is our flag at the moment, we have soliders who have died under that flag. I am not saying it's great, let's keet it, I am saying that there is no reason to be offensive towards it and call it all sorts. Afterall if we decide and change it one day we will do it. What is the bloody point of him going on and on and on about ventilatori. Cel ventilator e, izvean izvean pa nema dodeka. Asking for respect towards it is not too much to ask.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post
                    Another lie

This is the correct quote

1. Upon entry into force of this Interim Accord, The Party of the First Part (Greece) agrees not to object to the application by or the membership of the Party of the Second Part (Macedonia) in international, multilateral and regional organizations and institutions of which the Party of the First Part is a member; however, the Party of the First Part reserves the right to object to any membership referred to above if and to the extent of the Party of the Second Part is to be referred to in such organization or institution differently than in paragraph 2 of the United Nations Security Council resolution 817 (1993).

Не вели дека Македонија мора да се зачленува во меѓународни организации само под привремената референца (to only enter under FYROM) туку дека Грција се обврзува да не ја попречува Македонија доколку зачленувањето е под привремената референца.
                    Eddie,
                    do you know what this means?:

"the Party of the First Part reserves the right to object to any membership referred to above if and to the extent of the Party of the Second Part is to be referred to in such organization or institution differently than in paragraph 2 of the United Nations Security Council resolution 817 (1993)."

How would you write it in English to convey what you think it means?

Even if you think it means what you have said, would you be happy with a Macedonian government that agrees to what you said? Would you be happy with the Gruevski government for trying to enforce this agreement?
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Asking for respect towards it is not too much to ask.
                      It is the most obvious symbol of Macedonian capitulation that we have ever had.

We have lost many Macedonians under Serbian, Russian, Greek, Bulgarian flags (amongst others). This has been discussed to death. The problem is we have more Macedonians who accept all of the current capitulations than Macedonians who demand liberty and justice. Modern Macedonians have nothing on Goce's Macedonians. What happened to us in 100 years?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

I am not saying in any way that it isn't but afterall is our flag at the moment, we have soliders who have died under that flag. I am not saying it's great, let's keet it, I am saying that there is no reason to be offensive towards it and call it all sorts. Afterall if we decide and change it one day we will do it. What is the bloody point of him going on and on and on about ventilatori. Cel ventilator e, izvean izvean pa nema dodeka. Asking for respect towards it is not too much to ask.
                        How many of those soldiers accepted the ventilator? Do you know which flag Dostoinstvo, the organisation representing veterans and current soldiers, uses on its Coat of Arms?

How can anyone respect treason? It is the same as asking us to respect the term FYROM. Do you also respect FYROM? If not, why not? What is the difference?

If you're not interested in your own rights, then so be it, but don't try and convince others to ingore theirs.

Comment

• makedonin
                          • Sep 2008

If you go back a few posts, you’ll find that it was YOU who started looking for ‘sawdust’ in people’s language skills.
                          Wrong, I just joined your sawdust game ... you were all along the champion in the game... I hope you don't mind... nah, like I care if you don't....
                          So have you worked out how to spell ‘Македонија’ or not?
                          Is that all you have to grasp on? How do you spell it in Australionian?
                          why do you keep demanding to know what other’s have done?
                          I haven't set out any demands like that. I don't see my self in position nor do I have the need to set any demands on anyone.

Yet, I have only to look at your approach, recall what you have talked and look at the hard facts reality, to know with almost 100% certainty that you haven't achieved anything.
                          Why are you trying to convince others to accept treason just like you have?
                          That is a good example of how to use your imagination. You are really good at that, keep on the good work, thumbs up....
                          Why are you even posting on this forum?
                          I am compelled by the lack of humility, insensitivity and arrogance of the approach taken in such discussions. On the other hand, when reading such thing, the inner peasant of mine can't stay away out of it, and wants his share of the insulting orgy that has been going on lately here. The later is something that I realized thanks to the likes of you... I was doomed to stay civilized for life time... Thanx for that though...

Really tell me, what drugs are you using. Speed-ball mixed with grass perhaps?
                          Last edited by makedonin; 02-17-2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

How many of those soldiers accepted the ventilator? Do you know which flag Dostoinstvo, the organisation representing veterans and current soldiers, uses on its Coat of Arms?

How can anyone respect treason? It is the same as asking us to respect the term FYROM. Do you also respect FYROM? If not, why not? What is the difference?

If you're not interested in your own rights, then so be it, but don't try and convince others to ingore theirs.
                            A be ti korav si ili glup si? Toa e znameto na Makedonija, ako ne go sakas i ako imas protiv sto ne mrdnes g'zot i ne napravis nesto? Nikoj ne te tera da go sakas tuku da imas malku pocit sprema tie sto poginale pod toj zname. Ti niti ke imas niti znaes sto e toa pocit, kako sto ja kaza ti si eden od tie sto ja citaat Bibilija oti mislat moze da jadat trici kolku sakat i deka pak ke otidat u rajot i ti produzues da mlatis prazna slama. Deka bese ti g'z majcin da glasas kad Makedonija se deli? Da se boris za toj zname? Deka bese? Ili kako i obicno ke izbegnes da dades odgovor i ke me prasuvas dali ja se slagam so Fyrom ili so usi magareski. Ne e tvoja rabota ama tebe te nikade nemalo kad toj zname se meni taka da ne ripaj mnogu i ne digaj prasina. Trebalo kako takov vojvoda da ides i da se boris ne da cekas da ti ostaree g'zot za da stanes patriot zad monitor. Od takvite patrioti Makedonija cveta

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              It is the most obvious symbol of Macedonian capitulation that we have ever had.

We have lost many Macedonians under Serbian, Russian, Greek, Bulgarian flags (amongst others). This has been discussed to death. The problem is we have more Macedonians who accept all of the current capitulations than Macedonians who demand liberty and justice. Modern Macedonians have nothing on Goce's Macedonians. What happened to us in 100 years?
                              Respecting something doesn't mean accepting it. I respect the Bible I do not accept it in any way. Our fight is far from over but I refuse to accept to listen rude names about our flag. That is my problem. Ventilator pa ventilator, bre uceniot covek.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

A be ti korav si ili glup si? Toa e znameto na Makedonija, ako ne go sakas i ako imas protiv sto ne mrdnes g'zot i ne napravis nesto? Nikoj ne te tera da go sakas tuku da imas malku pocit sprema tie sto poginale pod toj zname. Ti niti ke imas niti znaes sto e toa pocit, kako sto ja kaza ti si eden od tie sto ja citaat Bibilija oti mislat moze da jadat trici kolku sakat i deka pak ke otidat u rajot i ti produzues da mlatis prazna slama. Deka bese ti g'z majcin da glasas kad Makedonija se deli? Da se boris za toj zname? Deka bese? Ili kako i obicno ke izbegnes da dades odgovor i ke me prasuvas dali ja se slagam so Fyrom ili so usi magareski. Ne e tvoja rabota ama tebe te nikade nemalo kad toj zname se meni taka da ne ripaj mnogu i ne digaj prasina. Trebalo kako takov vojvoda da ides i da se boris ne da cekas da ti ostaree g'zot za da stanes patriot zad monitor. Od takvite patrioti Makedonija cveta
                                Jankovska,

Explain how you expect anyone to have "respect" for treason?

Comment

Working...
                                X