X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
    But it IS the official state flag, and using it in such actions is neither bad nor contradicting.
    You've had all of this explained to you before but you continue down the same old path. The ventilator violates our sovereign rights and is a symbol of treason. It is a contradiction to expect respect for our name but not our flag. Why not accept a name change seeing as you accept the ventilator? Or, why accept the ventilator seeing as you don't accept a name change?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

Mislam deka TI ne mozhis MENE ama BASH NISHTO da mi "explain", Vangelovski

It is contradiction to ask someone to use your constitutional name when you donīt use your constitutional flag

etc, etc...

ne zamaraj, odi pusti mail

ok?
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Mislam deka TI ne mozhis MENE ama BASH NISHTO da mi "explain", Vangelovski

It is contradiction to ask someone to use your constitutional name when you donīt use your constitutional flag

etc, etc...

ne zamaraj, odi pusti mail

ok?
        Leaving aside the whole "constitutional" issue, which you seem to have missed (or pretend to), if you have accpeted the Ventilator, why don't you accept a name change? Your rights have been violated in both instances, why accept one and not the other?

Noone could possibly explain anything to you Serdarot, you refuse to engage your brain.
        Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-15-2011, 11:57 PM.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Serdarot
          Isvni sho ve prikrshum tooka. Prvo yus mo pooshi email do minsterot otma! Za Vangelovski - ima pravo sho veli.
          Da me prostish ama sho doide prvo - yatzeto illi kokoshkata?
          Last edited by makedonche; 02-16-2011, 12:08 AM.
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Serdarot
            • Feb 2010

ok, ke ti nacrtam. posho ne se razbirash od zboroj, mora da ti crtam.

prvo, who the fk you think you are?

"it was all explained to me, but i continue the old path" ?

are you on some drugs?

so koj mislish deka prajsh muabet be? so nekoe detence sho "svoite" razmisluvanja gi crpi od stranite na a1, sitel i kajgana?

ti normalen si?

ponatamu...

takva petparichna analogija mozhish da koristish da zamajuvash nekoi drugi, nekoi deca, na primer tvojte deca, ako imash.

ako ne svakjash sho pisham, ne me chitaj be

"if you have accepted the ventilator"

pak ke te prasham, na drogi si?

odi proshetaj malku, ili odi mochaj, ili sho znam jas, samo ne mi odi pokje vaka so eftini demagogii, jasno?

ti ke mi implantirash nekakvo prifakjanje na ventilatorot, samo poradi tvojata glupost?

Republika Makedonija ima oficijalno zname, koe e spomenato vo ustavot, znaci e ustavno zname.

To e eden od "potpisite" na taa Drzhava.

Germanecot ili Avstraljanecot nema sho da go zamaram so znameto, ko sami go smenavme.

Vo akcijava celta e da se motiviraat odredeni drzhavi da go koristat ustavnoto IME na Makedonija.

Nemam sho da pram muabet so germanec i avstraljanec za znameto.

Seto drugo e samo serenje na virtuelni patrioti.

Jasno sega?
            Last edited by Serdarot; 02-16-2011, 12:19 AM.
            Bratot:
            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Serdarot
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              Serdarot
              Isvni sho ve prikrshum tooka. Prvo yus mo pooshi email do minsterot otma! Za Vangelovski - ima pravo sho veli.
              Da me prostish ama sho doide prvo - yatzeto illi kokoshkata?
              akcijava e pokrenata od eddie a jas samo najiskreno ja podrzhuvam AKCIJATA, a ne VENTILATOROT

sepak, fala ti sho si pushtil email do aussie minister od foreign

a za jajceto i kokoshkata - ne znam kakva vrska imat jajcata i kokoshkite so sluchajov... :O)
              Bratot:

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Serdarot,

How can you claim you do not accept the Ventilator when you are justifying its use in your private (i.e., non-state) activity? Further, the ventilator was a violation of our natural rights, just as any name change would be. Why are you defending the ventilator as a legitimate symbol of the Macedonian state but opposing a name change? This is a complete contradiction!

Maybe it has something to do with your time machine?

P.S. The Macedonian constitution does not define the flag - it simply states that Macedonia has one. But such details have never stopped you from making up stories to help justify whatever BS it is you are pushing.
                Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-16-2011, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Serdarot
                  • Feb 2010

Vangelovski, send an email, or take a walk...

Znameto e DEFINIRANO so zakon, a vo Ustavot e SPOMNATO.

For slow like you are, again: here is topic for an action initiated by Eddie Rebel, to motivate / ask some countries to use OUR CONSTITUTIONAL NAME.

This initiative and topic has nothing to do with the flag, and it is not propagating acceptance of the ventilator.

But Vangelovski is anti-Macedonian kodosh, who is destroying this wonderfull initiative.

Taka, Vangelovski?

You must be kodosh, couse you are against this initiative, you are against the purpose of this initiative, Germany and Australia to start using our constitutional name.

So, you are ramkovist ljuBchovist ljubevist.

Na kratko - Kodosh

Ajd sea, ko sho ti pishav gore, send email or get the fk out of this topic.

Kodosh!
                  Last edited by Serdarot; 02-16-2011, 09:28 AM.
                  Bratot:

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Serdarot,

If the activity has nothing to do with the flag, why use the ventilator? How difficult can it be to take it out?

If you didn't want to "propogate acceptance of the ventilator", you would not have used it in the promotional material and you would not have spent the last few posts attempting to legitimise it with incorrect references to the constitution.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                      • Nov 2009

question

how many of the forum members supported some of this actions active, with sending mail to at least one of the adresses

cīmon guys, also if you dont believe that this actions will do something, take 30 seconds of your soooooo precious time, and send at least ONE email.
                      ------------------

inache bravo Eddie, i samo napred, zrno po zrno pogacha, cekor po cekor, samo napred, i ke se stigne na celta.

onie koi stojat ili se povlekuvaat nikogash nema da stignat na celta
                      Thanks Serdar

Инаку колку е ова моја заслуга толку е и твоја и на сите што помогнале и учествувале

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Serdarot,

If the activity has nothing to do with the flag, why use the ventilator? How difficult can it be to take it out?
                        Becouse its the official flag of Republic of Macedonia. If you don't like the official flag of my country thats your problem .

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post
                          Becouse its the official flag of Republic of Macedonia. If you don't like the official flag of my country thats your problem [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Tom/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG].
                          The ventilator is part of the Interim Accord. If you accept the ventilator, then you must accept all of the other capitulations that went with it, including:

a) name negotiations (Article 5);

b) Macedonia renouncing all claims to its ethnic/historic territory and agreeing NOT to pursue the rights of Macedonians not only in Greece but in ANY OTHER STATE (Article 6);

c) Not only renouncing the Sonce but any other symbols that Greece considers to be part of its historic or cultural heritage (Article 7); and

d) Macedonia agreeing to only enter international organisations under FYROM (Article 11).
                          Is this the case? Do you accept the Interim Accord as legitimate?

Further, Serdarot just claimed that they activity has nothing to do with the flag, so why use the Ventilator unless you are trying to promote treason?
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-16-2011, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            The ventilator is part of the Interim Accord.
                            That is a lie. Quote it!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post
                              That is a lie. Quote it!
                              You know very well that changing the flag is part of the Interim Accord. Refer to Article 7 of the Accord. Macedonia's national sovereignty was violated and the Macedonian people were unable to FREELY CHOOSE their own flag. This was national treason and a capitulation.

That BS about Macedonians designing the Ventilator itself is the most pathetic attempt at justifying this TREASON.

Eddie, you're acting like an amatuer who's using all the BS justifications from 20 years ago that Gligorov and his likes tried to con us all with back then. Why do you think that crap will work now?

Do you accept the legitimacy of the Interim Accord?
                              Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-16-2011, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                                • Nov 2009

d) Macedonia agreeing to only enter international organisations under FYROM (Article 11).
                                Another lie

This is the correct quote

1. Upon entry into force of this Interim Accord, The Party of the First Part (Greece) agrees not to object to the application by or the membership of the Party of the Second Part (Macedonia) in international, multilateral and regional organizations and institutions of which the Party of the First Part is a member; however, the Party of the First Part reserves the right to object to any membership referred to above if and to the extent of the Party of the Second Part is to be referred to in such organization or institution differently than in paragraph 2 of the United Nations Security Council resolution 817 (1993).
                                Не вели дека Македонија мора да се зачленува во меѓународни организации само под привремената референца (to only enter under FYROM) туку дека Грција се обврзува да не ја попречува Македонија доколку зачленувањето е под привремената референца.

Comment

Working...
                                X