• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post
    Another lie

This is the correct quote

Не вели дека Македонија мора да се зачленува во меѓународни организации само под привремената референца (to only enter under FYROM) туку дека Грција се обврзува да не ја попречува Македонија доколку зачленувањето е под привремената референца.
    Are you some kind of a clown? English is not your first language I take it? Or are you trying to justify FYROM now?
    Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-16-2011, 03:58 AM.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by vangelovski View Post
      you know very well that changing the flag is part of the interim accord. Refer to article 7 of the accord. Macedonia's national sovereignty was violated and the macedonian people were unable to freely choose their own flag. This was national treason and a capitulation.

That bs about macedonians designing the ventilator itself is the most pathetic attempt at justifying this treason.

Eddie, you're acting like an amatuer who's using all the bs justifications from 20 years ago that gligorov and his likes tried to con us all with back then. Why do you think that crap will work now?
      Вака прикаски до утре може да си кажуваме. Факт е дека актуелното официјално знаме на Република Македонија не е спомнато во привремената спогодба, затоа и не можеш тоа да го негираш со факти.

Ти ако си веруваш во нешто друго верувај си само немој да тврдиш дека тоа во што ти веруваш е неоспорен факт којшто треба другите да го прифатат.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Вака прикаски до утре може да си кажуваме. Факт е дека актуелното официјално знаме на Република Македонија не е спомнато во привремената спогодба, затоа и не можеш тоа да го негираш со факти.

Ти ако си веруваш во нешто друго верувај си само немој да тврдиш дека тоа во што ти веруваш е неоспорен факт којшто треба другите да го прифатат.
        Tell us how the ventilator came to be? Why was the FREELY CHOSEN sonce changed for the ventilator? How was the ventilator made the "official" flag?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by vangelovski View Post
          english is not your first language i take it?
          No it is not. I am macedonian, so macedonian language is my first language

or are you trying to justify fyrom now?
          Не туку велам дека ти погрешно ги толкуваш речениците што се напишани во привремената, ги искривуваш фактите и до сега искажа многу лаги за кои немаш докази. Затоа и не заслужуваш повеќе да се замарам со лажго како тебе.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Eddie, you do win the prize for the most pathetic and disingenious attempt to justify the Ventilator and the Interim Accord that I have seen to date. In addition to explaining to us how the ventilator came to be the "official" flag, please explain to us HOW the Interim Accord does not force Macedonia to join international organisation as FYROM. Surely, if this is not the case, then Macedonia would logically be able to join an international organisation as Macedonia.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Tell us how the ventilator came to be? Why was the FREELY CHOSEN sonce changed for the ventilator? How was the ventilator made the "official" flag?
              First say that you are sorry for saying things that are not true

Originally posted by Vangelovski
              The ventilator is part of the Interim Accord.
              After that we can continue

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

First say that you are sorry for saying things that are not true

After that we can continue
                This is the most pathetic response I have ever seen.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                  • Nov 2009

Епа тоа е кога немаш аргументи можеш само да маваш со лични навреди

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Епа тоа е кога немаш аргументи можеш само да маваш со лични навреди
                    I provided you with the "argumenti". The ventilator is TREASON and CAPITULATION because it was the result of the Interim Accord. The Macedonian people FREELY CHOOSE the Sonce as their state symbol. The illegitimate Macedonian Government of the day (which had rigged the elections) sold out the Sonce (FREELY CHOSEN by the Macedonian people) in the Interim Accord and as a result had to come up with a new flag - the ventilator - which is nothing but a symbol of that TREASON.

By using the ventilator and attempting to justify it, you are doing nothing more than legitimising that treason.

Your response has been a pathetic and quite idiotic attempt to disassociate the ventilator from the Interim Accord as if the Macedonian people had chosen it instead of the Sonce.
                    Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-16-2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• makedonin
                      • Sep 2008

Гледам нишо не се сменило тука, ебати бреин фако.
                      Last edited by makedonin; 02-16-2011, 05:09 AM.
                      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                        • Nov 2009

Ти го нарекуваш вентилатор (што патем јас го сфаќам како навреда), но тоа е твое субјективно мислење. Она што всушност е претставено на актуелното знаме на Република Македонија е утврдено со закон кој вели

Знамето на Република Македонија е црвено со златно-жолто сонце. Сонцето е со осум сончеви зраци...
                        Сонце, не вентилатор!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Ти го нарекуваш вентилатор (што патем јас го сфаќам како навреда), но тоа е твое субјективно мислење. Она што всушност е претставено на актуелното знаме на Република Македонија е утврдено со закон кој вели

Сонце, не вентилатор!
                          Do you have anything other than your blind obedience to an illegitimate law passed by an illegitimate Government because of their treasonous capitulation to our oppressors? You may choose to ignore your own natural rights, but to encourage others to do the same is abhorrent.
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-16-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Guys, Im not debating if it was right or wrong to do what Gruevski wanted to do. What Im saying is that his timing was way off. He could of done all of that AFTER he was admitted to NATO. What was the rush ? And the Expressways ? I mean I take the I-90 or I-355 what the heck is Philip to route Alexander ? It was done out of spite to get a reaction, and he did.

Comment

• Serdarot
                              • Feb 2010

Vangelovski,

ti i 100 godini da si star, i ushte plus 100 da zhivejs, mozhis voda da mu nosish na eddie za zaslugi / raboti koi gi ima napraeno za Makedonija i Makedoncite.

Duri ti seris po forumi, toj raboti.

Zato get the fk out of this topic, and get a brain.

Stop twisting and manipulating things. We are sick of ebivetrovci ko tebe
                              ----------------------

Makedonin, i hope you supported the initiative.
                              Bratot:
                              Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• makedonin
                                • Sep 2008

Според горе напишаното може само да се заклулчи дека Р. Македонија е прилично илегална, шо е и не така одалечено од вистината. Илегална влада, илегално знаме, илегално ова илегално она. И сето овоа е тврдење на некој шо не ни живее у државата, питање дали некогаш бирал влада во Р. Македонија или гласал за било шо. Исто како да ѓи слушам и негаторите на Р. Маќедонија, нолгу разлика и нема.

Исто сето горе наведено може да е гнасно, ама исто толку гнасно е и самио факт дека во Македонска секција на форумо се користи туѓ јазик за да се наводно бранат Маќедонските интереси, од големите Маќедонци. Филотас синдром можеби? Стварно иронична работа. И ако некој ми дое со фината дека има нолгу МК патриоти шо не зборат Маќедонски и дека тоа не е предиспозиција за патриотизам, тогајка ја се питам кој кур сме горди на факто дека јазико не се сменил песто години, ко истио јазик големите патриоти го сменија за туѓ за само две три генерации и едвај скинат збор на Маќедонски. Најубаво да се преименува секцијата у нешо друго, оти очиглено не е баш "На Македонски".
                                Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
                                Makedonin, i hope you supported the initiative.
                                Дефинитивно.

Нека Швабите речат еднаш и официјално Маќедониа, иако веќе скоро секаде у Швабија го користат нашето име Мќедониа а не срамната кратенката.
                                Last edited by makedonin; 02-16-2011, 09:34 AM.
                                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X